Selling privellages removed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 12-21-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 53%
Default Selling privellages removed

Hi Guys,

Received the following suspension email:

Hello,
You currently may not sell on Amazon.co.uk because you are offering items that may infringe intellectual property rights or may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email.
Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.
To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to pq-review-lvr@amazon.co.uk:
• Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
• If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
• If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
• Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.
You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.
We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may no longer allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to provide us with the information above may result in funds being withheld.
Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:
• Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....help/201165970)
• Intellectual Property Violations (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....help/201743940)
• Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/521)
To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....us/performance).
================================================== ====

Right I thought no proble, I'll simply respond with requested documentation and bish bash bosh no problem. This was not the case.

The advised emails just bounce back, so I can't send them an email.

I also can't login to reach the case sections, in order to open a case or speak with someone from amazon because when I try to log in, I get the message

Not Authrised, you're not authorised to access this merchant.

Amazon usa is working, but I want UK to be working.

Really tricky one, anyone who can provide clarity to this situation would be a massive help.

Thanks in advance

Also to add, I did receive a response when sending to the .com version of the email.

It was asking me to login and give documentation instead(what a joke).

Last edited by carlisle; 12-21-2020 at 11:09 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Selling privellages removed

You can send the information to the above given email or make an appeal from your account if you can login bear in mind they will call the supplier to verifiy the invoices
Old 12-22-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Use your registered email and send them the docs to their email address that they provided.

Do keep in mind these things are not a guarantee. Inauthentic complaints are some of the toughest.
Old 12-22-2020
Threadstarter  

If you guys read the above, it notes that the advised email does not work and simply bounces back emails, otherwise this wouldn't be an issue.
Old 12-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Inauthentic allegation is a very hard one to get through.
Could also look at the marketplace if you want to consider a service to assist in reinstatement
Old 12-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Not really, we're fully authenticated seller of these goods, we just need to be able to get in touch to prove this.

At the minute I have no way of reaching Amazon.
Old 12-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

If you have no option or request to submit invoices, it likely means one of the IP owners of the brand did a test buy of your product and provided enough evidence to Amazon about the authenticity of the products

If this happens its usually toast - you can still respond via the contact us / case log and attach information there including invoices
Old 12-23-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
If you have no option or request to submit invoices, it likely means one of the IP owners of the brand did a test buy of your product and provided enough evidence to Amazon about the authenticity of the products

If this happens its usually toast - you can still respond via the contact us / case log and attach information there including invoices
I can not respond with this method as it doesn't allow access to this area.
The above is not the case, we did not sell anything only joined onto listings.
Old 12-23-2020
Super Moderator

If the IP owner reported you, how about contacting them and see if they can do something on the amazon side?
Old 12-24-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%

I agree with the poster above, even if/when you can log in or make meaningful contact via email you will need confirmation from the Rights Holder than you are indeed and authorised distributor. Without that any efforts seem futile.
Old 12-30-2020

Longevity: 19%

It happened to some of our accounts while we were doing private label it was just simple sewing elastic nothing fancy it was the beginning of a corona time and it sold a lot in a few days so it triggered some flags we couldn't get the funds back send invoices and everything with no success. Hope you will get back in running.
Old 01-05-2021

Longevity: 27%

how long does amazon take to respond to appeals? been 2 weeks and no reply from them yet, should i continue to submit more appeals?
Old 01-05-2021
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truemove View Post
how long does amazon take to respond to appeals? been 2 weeks and no reply from them yet, should i continue to submit more appeals?
I just responded to your other inquiry.

Next time try making a new thread when you need help, I can reply faster to you that way
Old 01-05-2021

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlisle View Post
Hi Guys,

Received the following suspension email:

Hello,
You currently may not sell on Amazon.co.uk because you are offering items that may infringe intellectual property rights or may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email.
Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.
To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to pq-review-lvr@amazon.co.uk:
• Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
• If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
• If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
• Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.
You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.
We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may no longer allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to provide us with the information above may result in funds being withheld.
Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:
• Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....help/201165970)
• Intellectual Property Violations (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....help/201743940)
• Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/521)
To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....us/performance).
================================================== ====

Right I thought no proble, I'll simply respond with requested documentation and bish bash bosh no problem. This was not the case.

The advised emails just bounce back, so I can't send them an email.

I also can't login to reach the case sections, in order to open a case or speak with someone from amazon because when I try to log in, I get the message

Not Authrised, you're not authorised to access this merchant.

Amazon usa is working, but I want UK to be working.

Really tricky one, anyone who can provide clarity to this situation would be a massive help.

Thanks in advance

Also to add, I did receive a response when sending to the .com version of the email.

It was asking me to login and give documentation instead(what a joke).

IP counterfeit is the hardest motherfker to get through. i had invoices on amazon, and they still refused me. I was extremely lucky because the week before i was paid £4000 and only had £300 left on the account. Out of curiousity, i tried every trick in the book to get me funds out and its still been almost two years and they not budging.
Old 01-05-2021

Longevity: 23%

Wish you luck I had to appeal over a year for my own brand merchandise till they finally reinstated my IP bull**** violation suspension