Dealing with trademark infringement - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 01-12-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Question Dealing with trademark infringement

Hello all.
Could anyone advise are there any possible ways to remove trademark infringements without providing a letter of authorization or retraction letter from the manufacturer?
My Amazon Europe account was suspended due to various trademark infringements. I was told by Amazon to reduce this infringement number before asking to remove the suspension. I do sell original consumer electronics, but some of them I buy from resellers, not from official distributors, this is why I can not get LOA for some of the infringements.
Various consultants suggested me to provide an action plan and only the invoices various time and maybe one time I will get through.
Other consultants provided me a POA, saying to Amazon that I did not know that the suppliers were not authorized, this is why I removed the products, provided a contraction letter to my supplier, and ask to remove the infringement (not for future sales, but for previous complain only).
None of these options works for me. Amazon accepts the action plan for trademark infringements, but keep the infringement in statistics. Therefore I should wait for 180 days and only then could get my account reinstated.
Does any know any other ways to get it back faster?
Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!