amazon has changed the way they verify new accounts... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 07-14-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default amazon has changed the way they verify new accounts...

amazon has changed the way they verify new accounts...

I'm looking for new stealth advise for creating new amazon accounts. They old method does not seem to work anymore.

I made a few stealth amazon accounts a few months ago, just they way it is described how to do in the forum here, and they are going great.

However I made 2 brand new ones recently, and they both got suspended quickly. I followed all the stealth guidelines to a T.

I have a feeling it is the bank account name that they are checking now. I can't imagine what else it could be.
I did everything right:
- I have separate User IDs that I log in to on my computer.
- I had a Fresh IP address that I was using when I created and logged in to the account.
- I had a separate prepaid phone # for each account that I successfully used to verify each account:
- I had a separate prepaid credit card added to each account with the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on the card.
- I had a separate checking account created for each seller account. These bank accounts were in my real name, but that is the way I read to do it. Supposedly amazon does not check the name on the bank account, right?

Each of these new accounts were shut down within about 6 hours of opening them. Both of thes reasons given were exactly the same:
"We are writing to let you know that we have blocked your selling account. Your open listings have been cancelled and you may no longer sell on our site. Any subsequent selling accounts that are opened will be closed as well.

We took this action because it has come to our attention that this account is related to an account which has been previously blocked for violations of our policies. While we do not provide detailed information on how we link related accounts, we have significant evidence that this account is related to a previously blocked account.
"

Any advice?
thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-14-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

They are not allowed to check the name on the account by federal law. You were probably linked some other way. I will pm some suggestions, some stuff I feel uncomfortable posting publicly.
The Following User Says Thank You to ovidiu For This Useful Post:
cococat (09-12-2009)
Old 07-14-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 87%

Thanks very much for your ideas. I replied to your PM and I don't think any of those suggestions got me suspended.

Has anyone else had a problem lately with making new amazon accounts and getting them suspended right away for being linked for previously suspended accounts?
Old 07-16-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

all the steps you have done are correct (except name on bank account..it has to be stealth), but also...try listing something in a brand new catergory that you never used before. also try using a different web browser (if you use IE then try Firefox, or opera, etc)...
Old 07-20-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmovers View Post
amazon has changed the way they verify new accounts...

I'm looking for new stealth advise for creating new amazon accounts. They old method does not seem to work anymore.

I made a few stealth amazon accounts a few months ago, just they way it is described how to do in the forum here, and they are going great.

However I made 2 brand new ones recently, and they both got suspended quickly. I followed all the stealth guidelines to a T.

I have a feeling it is the bank account name that they are checking now. I can't imagine what else it could be.
I did everything right:
- I have separate User IDs that I log in to on my computer.
- I had a Fresh IP address that I was using when I created and logged in to the account.
- I had a separate prepaid phone # for each account that I successfully used to verify each account:
- I had a separate prepaid credit card added to each account with the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on the card.
- I had a separate checking account created for each seller account. These bank accounts were in my real name, but that is the way I read to do it. Supposedly amazon does not check the name on the bank account, right?

Each of these new accounts were shut down within about 6 hours of opening them. Both of thes reasons given were exactly the same:
"We are writing to let you know that we have blocked your selling account. Your open listings have been cancelled and you may no longer sell on our site. Any subsequent selling accounts that are opened will be closed as well.

We took this action because it has come to our attention that this account is related to an account which has been previously blocked for violations of our policies. While we do not provide detailed information on how we link related accounts, we have significant evidence that this account is related to a previously blocked account.
"

Any advice?
thanks in advance
are you listing the exact same stuff as the suspended accounts?maybe they are linking you by that.
Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 77%

guys can i open an account from a separate ip address but access it from an ip address that is blocked?

i have a blocked account and it is linked to my ip address, i have opened another 2 accounts under different names, new bank accounts etc but amazon have still blocked them - my last guess is the ip address so can i open on from a new ip address and once it is opened go back to the old one?
Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 85%

i dont personally think accounts get linked due to just one common factor. there have to be atleast more than 1 things.
forexample if u sell same items, then i dont think it is a problem. but if u have same items along with 1 of the following
a same ip
cookie
MAC device
name
address ,phone
bank account
credit card
etc

then it is concerning for them and u may get suspended.
I don't know about amazon, but if you are thinking as an investigator then it makes sense.
I am sure, Amazon Ghost would be a good piece of advice but I haven't read it.
Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 77%

name, address, bank account, tel no is all new, and i never got a chance to list anything.

the only thing imho that is the same is the computer i work from.
Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulk hogan View Post
guys can i open an account from a separate ip address but access it from an ip address that is blocked?

i have a blocked account and it is linked to my ip address, i have opened another 2 accounts under different names, new bank accounts etc but amazon have still blocked them - my last guess is the ip address so can i open on from a new ip address and once it is opened go back to the old one?
no, once your banned from an ip addres, never use it again if you want to sell on amazon.
you need to buy Amazon Ghost.
Old 11-21-2010

Longevity: 78%

yeah that sounds like an IP link. Same thing happened to me because I was at the office thinking I had never logged into my old banned account from there. 5 minutes later after registering I found out differently lol