Seeking help to setup a New Amazon account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 06-30-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Seeking help to setup a New Amazon account

Hey all,

I have been selling on Amazon for a short period and maybe sold to much to fast because my account got suspended and Amazon is not telling me really anything usefull on why. Neverless this was the first account I ever created on Amazon and I pulled in $4500 and some change which of course is on hold for 90 days which is fine. My account never had a chargeback, complaint, and had all positive feedback. I was delling some some electronics and software. When I set up the account I used one of my debit cards and added a bank acount. The billing address listed on my account is a PO box, the phone number was a trac phone.

So if I want to setup another seller account on Amazon can I just use another debit card that Amazon has never seen, same for the address, phone number etc. If I change my IP address is there any other steps I need to perform? even better do you suggest for me to use a virtual card? Also when setting up my account and entering in my name can it be anything or do they even see it?

I would appreciate any assistants in this matter, sorry I don't have much experence setting up Amazon accounts since I have had only one.

Thanks all and keep selling.....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

Just do the same as the Stealth Book and keep your money volume below 1000 a month for two months, then add 50% of each month onto your money volume exponentially. I've never lasted more than six months but that's ok with me.
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

thanks for the info but i have heard that the ammount shoud be below 750 for the first month and then to increase slowly.

Anyone else have some info how to correctly setup a stealth Amazon account. I need to get it back up and running.

thanks
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

$750 is correct. Also cannot use the same NIC adapter (ethernet port) or router.
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
$750 is correct. Also cannot use the same NIC adapter (ethernet port) or router.
thanks for confirming that Jeffweico.

Can't i cant my mac address on my router and change my ip. I connect to my comcast cable modem and via a linksys wireless router. But I would be changing the ip on the cable modem

I am familiar with how to get around ebay but not Amazon.

I will be running vmware so I have a different mac address on my nic, and as stated above ai will be chaning my wirless mac and pulling a new IP on my cable modem. Is this enough to get past Amazon

Last edited by massivesystem; 06-30-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

I've never used VMware, so I cannot comment on that. I don't know if it will work or not.

My first stealth account with them I changed the NIC card and made sure that the IP address was different. I created a different user account on Windows XP. And all of the same stealth eBay stuff. The account was closed in 3 weeks. I was never able to pinpoint where I went wrong.

My second and third are still active, but I bought 2 used PC's for them. I also used a different internet provider for both. One was DSL and the other was wireless broadband.

Maybe what I did was overkill, but Amazon is WAY more advanced security wise than eBay is. So I didn't want to take any chances.
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Well I did change my mac adress on my wireless Linksys router, change IP on my cable model and cloned my mac on my Laptop.

As I mentioned before I also pulled up a VMware box and that will report the same IP as the laptop but also has a differnt mac. SO I should be able to use either one since all the ips, and macs are diffent. No I just need to use a diffent address, name , bank account, c etc, and I should be set.

What do you use as far and the credit card on file, a prepaid one? If so what one do you use.
Old 06-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

I used the debit cards attached to two new bank accounts.

I am not an expert on this, but it has worked for me. I also do not know if what you are doing will work or not.

You might want to PM Amazombie or VicVelcro. They are the experts when it comes to techniocal details.
Old 06-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I used the debit cards attached to two new bank accounts.

I am not an expert on this, but it has worked for me. I also do not know if what you are doing will work or not.

You might want to PM Amazombie or VicVelcro. They are the experts when it comes to techniocal details.
I will see if I can reach out to Amazombie as well. But if I use a differnt mac, ip, and all the good stuf name, bank info etc, that should put me in the same range as your accounts that are still active
Old 07-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by massivesystem View Post
I will see if I can reach out to Amazombie as well. But if I use a differnt mac, ip, and all the good stuf name, bank info etc, that should put me in the same range as your accounts that are still active
I *hope* so. The difference is that I am using different PC's and internet providers. I am not technically savvy enough to know if your setup will work or not. But I certainly wish you the best of luck!
Old 07-11-2010

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
So simply resetting your IP by unplugging the modem won't work anymore?
I've only had one account on Amazon and never had any issues with it. But I want to sell a few items that might raise some red flags and don't want to do it on my established account.
If I understand this right, I'm not even safe on another computer running through the same router even if one is proxied through AOL?
I have run as many as 4 account on ebay with at least 3 being proxied through AOL without any incident, but I have stayed away from Vero