Amazon Suspension again but why? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 11-28-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Amazon Suspension again but why?

I had a new account with Amazon that I had set up at the library. New checking account, phone, address, credit card and email (yahoo). The only thing that was the same was my name. I listed a few things made a sale and marked it shipped. Waited about 3 days before I actually shipped it. So that went ok. Then I listed a few more things and made some more sales. I got the sale notification through my blackberry. So the library was closed so I took my iPod to McDonalds and used their free wifi connection. I got the address of the sale I made and listed a item. The item was totally different from anything I listed previously. Later that night first I go notification my Ebay account was closed and then a hour later I got notice from Amazon my account was suspened because they had proof it was linked to already suspended account.

What the heck did I do wrong? I figured by using the computer at the library I would be good. Any thoughts? I just opened a new bank account but I'm thinking about buying a cheap notebook and router this time to open the account with.

Help time is money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

So you lost BOTH an eBay AND Amazon account?
Old 11-28-2010
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 77%

Yup the same day about 1 hour apart.
Old 11-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post
I had a new account with Amazon that I had set up at the library. New checking account, phone, address, credit card and email (yahoo). The only thing that was the same was my name. I listed a few things made a sale and marked it shipped. Waited about 3 days before I actually shipped it. So that went ok. Then I listed a few more things and made some more sales. I got the sale notification through my blackberry. So the library was closed so I took my iPod to McDonalds and used their free wifi connection. I got the address of the sale I made and listed a item. The item was totally different from anything I listed previously. Later that night first I go notification my Ebay account was closed and then a hour later I got notice from Amazon my account was suspened because they had proof it was linked to already suspended account.

What the heck did I do wrong? I figured by using the computer at the library I would be good. Any thoughts? I just opened a new bank account but I'm thinking about buying a cheap notebook and router this time to open the account with.

Help time is money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The name probably linked you to the old account. You should use a variation of your name. The library computer probably wasn't enough to link you, so it must have been the name, and the general area that the account was opened. You may have been linked by your ipod, dont know for sure if they can track that, but its possible.

Dont know why your ebay account was closed. Need more information
The Following User Says Thank You to cherrqell For This Useful Post:
flipper (11-29-2010)
Old 11-29-2010

Longevity: 80%

i wouldnt trust public places.Im sure other people have opened accts there that had the same problem.You need a fresh computer for amazon and Fresh IP,you can trick your way around it but it will take research.Easiest thing to do is get a cheap used laptop and new router.

never use it for anything else,dont log in to emails etc that youd regularly log in to.Maybe thats overkill but why chance it,that computer is just for that
The Following User Says Thank You to shogun1 For This Useful Post:
flipper (11-29-2010)