I need help about AMazon suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-12-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default I need help about AMazon suspension

Here we go guys, up and running done all the work.
Then Second week in this :-
Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,
As part of our ongoing commitment to improving the customer experience on Amazon.co.uk, we are conducting a review of your Amazon.co.uk selling account. During this review your selling privileges will be suspended and your funds will be reserved in your Amazon Payments account for up to 30 days.

Please know this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on marketplace selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history. Account reviews may also be the result of increases in negative feedback, chargebacks or A-to-z Guarantee claims received.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you fulfill orders completed before the removal of your listings, as we will use buyer feedback from your orders as part of the review.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.co.uk order numbers
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch

In order to contact us please visit our help pages on Amazon.co.uk under Help > Marketplace Selling FAQs > "Contact Seller Support by e-mail" and select "Respond to Seller Performance" from the subject line drop down menu. Sellers with Seller Central accounts can confirm shipments in Seller Central by clicking the "Orders" tab, then clicking "Confirm Shipment" and entering tracking information for fulfilled orders where available.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.

Warmest regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk

HELP Please
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-12-2009

Hi, nothing to panic about. Its just par for the course for new Amazon sellers. Just do what they ask and it should be fine.

CaptainJack
The Following User Says Thank You to captainjack1980 For This Useful Post:
AmazonSeller (09-28-2009)
Old 08-15-2009
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi Captainjack, thanks for the help.

Im OK as I ca do some of what they want but not all. Can anyone help here?

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.co.uk order numbers...........NO PROBLEM
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages.....HELP
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory......HELP
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch.....HELP
Thanks

Old 08-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I'll leave no.2 alone for the moment.

No 3: you need to supply them with a business plan. The plan explains exactly what you are doing to use Amazon. They want to see that you have sound business practices.... have you?
No 4: are the items in stock, have you enough for orders or (god forbid) are you drop shipping. If you plan to sell 10dozen packets of tissues, have you the goods. See no.4: are your business practices sound?

No.2: bit of concern likely. May be related to the item/category you are selling? May also be related to the money you are making...Strangely this is covered by no.3
Amazon want to see a good seller offering top service. They differ from ebay....YOU have to sell YOU to AMazon
Old 08-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

and what if all my inventory come from China?
Old 08-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Inventory from anywhere has paperwork: does amazon say it needs to be in English?
Old 08-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

so bean, u really think if i sendthem them a packing slip from shanghai --it'll fly?
The Following User Says Thank You to trig For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

It should. There's no embargo currently against China. You ordered, you paid, it arrived, you put your markup on it, Amazon took their piece. You have paperwork. Business is business.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
AmazonSeller (09-28-2009), trig (08-20-2009)
Old 08-22-2009

Longevity: 90%

I just woke up to that same account review. Not the first time, but maybe past reviews will give me a lil edge this time. Seems like during these reviews, Amazon want you to bend over and spread your cheeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnnyBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2010

Longevity: 80%
Default my merchant account is blocked. was the reason I opened another account of seller ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
I'll leave no.2 alone for the moment.

No 3: you need to supply them with a business plan. The plan explains exactly what you are doing to use Amazon. They want to see that you have sound business practices.... have you?
No 4: are the items in stock, have you enough for orders or (god forbid) are you drop shipping. If you plan to sell 10dozen packets of tissues, have you the goods. See no.4: are your business practices sound?

No.2: bit of concern likely. May be related to the item/category you are selling? May also be related to the money you are making...Strangely this is covered by no.3
Amazon want to see a good seller offering top service. They differ from ebay....YOU have to sell YOU to AMazon

my merchant account is blocked. was the reason I opened another account of seller and the house of my friend and from there we sell. ok did I receive a new email saying the account is suspended for 30 or 40 days and they want the following details.

While Our review dog take as many as 30 days to complete, You May Be Able to expedite the release of your funds by Providing us with the Following information:

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatcher order with Amazon.co.uk Corresponding numbers
2. Current retail or online sales channels selling Including links to pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business Including source of your inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and Availability of items for dispatch

I buy dvds from china (dhgate) the orders of products come to my house to sell in my house of my friend I say this because I worry about point number 2. 2. Current retail or online sales channels selling Including links to pages

good as said the products I get to my house and sell them in the house of my friend ... at this point amAzon can investigate if the person selling on amazon is the same as they bought, they ask for details NUMBER OF ORDERS, OR THAT?

PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME to write a letter describing my intentions ON AMAZON, ETC ON ALL ITEM

FOR INFORMATION i give them if not happy waht? what about my money THE MONEY RETAINED?? i will get my money back?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP i LIVE IN LONDON

Last edited by MERMAID; 06-12-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: my merchant account is blocked. was the reason I opened another account of seller and the house of my friend
Old 06-12-2010

Longevity: 81%

I realize this thread was in Aug 2009. But regarding the questions they wanted to know to EXPEDITE their review:

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.co.uk order numbers...........NO PROBLEM
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages.....HELP
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory......HELP
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch.....HELP

I think I remember reading here on the forum somewhere that it is best NOT to reply at all and just let the review take its course.

Any advice on this?

Thank you.
Old 06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIEL View Post
my merchant account is blocked. was the reason I opened another account of seller and the house of my friend and from there we sell. ok did I receive a new email saying the account is suspended for 30 or 40 days and they want the following details.

While Our review dog take as many as 30 days to complete, You May Be Able to expedite the release of your funds by Providing us with the Following information:

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatcher order with Amazon.co.uk Corresponding numbers
3. Detailed explanation of your business Including source of your inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and Availability of items for dispatch

I buy dvds from china (dhgate) the orders of products come to my house to sell in my house of my friend I say this because I worry about point number 2. 2. Current retail or online sales channels selling Including links to pages

good as said the products I get to my house and sell them in the house of my friend ... at this point amAzon can investigate if the person selling on amazon is the same as they bought, they ask for details NUMBER OF ORDERS, OR THAT?

PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME to write a letter describing my intentions ON AMAZON, ETC ON ALL ITEM

FOR INFORMATION i give them if not happy waht? what about my money THE MONEY RETAINED?? i will get my money back?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP i LIVE IN LONDON
You will get the money after 90 days if they end up canceling your account which is the most probable outcome.
Old 06-13-2010

Default can someone explain in more detail or give examples of point 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oWell View Post
You will get the money after 90 days if they end up canceling your account which is the most probable outcome.
HELP can someone explain in more detail or give examples of point 2.
2. Current retail sales channels or online links to pages selling Including

I AM A BUYER ON DHGATE.COM, ( I should EXPLAIN in more detail ) OR JUST SAY DHGATE.COM IS ENOUGH . ?
IF I SHOULD EXPLAIN MORE DETAILS ON WHAT?
I'M SELLING DVDS ON AMAZON FROM MY FRIEND ACCOUNT DHGATE. IS OK ???

AMAZON HAVE ANY PROBLEMS TO SELL THINGS FROM CHINA AND FROM DHGATE.COM OR OTHER SELLERS OF CHINA?

THANK YOU
Old 06-14-2010
Vicvelcro

This is a request for you to tell them other places you sell. They aren't asking where you buy FROM.

They want your ebay info, your website, the address of your brick and mortar store, you flea market booth, or any other place you SELL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIEL View Post
2. Current retail sales channels or online links to pages selling Including...
Old 06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
this is a request for you to tell them other places you sell. They aren't asking where you buy from.

They want your ebay info, your website, the address of your brick and mortar store, you flea market booth, or any other place you sell.
i selling only on amazon.co.uk
Old 06-14-2010

I think I remember reading here on the forum somewhere that it is best NOT to reply at all and just let the review take its course.

Any advice on this?
Old 06-14-2010
Vicvelcro

If they directly ask you to provide information during the review, try not to ignore them. If they do not ask for anything but simply mention you are under review and funds unavailable up to 30 days, don't bother them and don't draw their attention.
Old 06-14-2010

Yes Vic that is what I thought....but in this case it says, "While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information: blah, blah, blah"
Old 06-14-2010
Vicvelcro

Underline the word MAY where it says you may be able to. May - as in monkeys flying from your rectum would be more likely.

If they did not INFORM you in a commanding manner to provide anything, don't. If they specifically gave you no option but said SEND THESE THINGS, then send.

Silence is golden.
Old 06-14-2010

Thanks for the clarification. I hope the OP reads this advice.
Old 06-14-2010

If you answer all Amazon inquiries with the 3P's (professional, polite and promptly) and have shipped what you sold in condition listed, you will get paid at the end of your review time.
Old 06-14-2010

Yes, but will you be able to continue to sell?