Errors (2) with my new seller account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Errors (2) with my new seller account

Hi guys,

I tried to set up a stealth account today and got the Errors (2) at the final step.

[Your application to register as a merchant on Amazon.com has been declined. Our review is a proprietary process, and we cannot share the reasons for failed applications, nor the criteria by which applications are evaluated.]

Here are the all the stuffs that I have used.
1. VM with Firefox Explorer (Clean OS with no cookies)
2. VPN Service from SwitchVPN (USA PPTP VPN, I set up the VPN into the VM, and the IP was in Chicago. It was a Static IP, but I'm not sure whether it was unique. SORRY, I'm kind of new with VPN)
3. Call forwarding from phone dot com
4. VCC from vccorder dot com
5. I still use the same computer I previously got an account blocked with.

anybody can help me??? I wanna give it a second try but don't know where to start. Does anybody know what caused the error in my case? I really appreciate any advices. Thank you guys!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Start from scratch again.
These error pop up sometimes.
I still get them from time to time.
Old 03-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

If you are using the same PC that was blocked, you must spoof the MAC addresses. Also, if Amazon knows that the IP address you are using is a VPN, that would definitely cause you to be blocked instantly. Amazon and eBay do NOT like VPN's.
Old 03-22-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

jeffweico, you were right!! The problem was VPN. But, does it mean that if we use VPN, we will definitely be blocked by amazon? Are there any VPN's we can still use without any issues? Also, I'm wondering the way to running multiple account with IP issues. Can anybody help??
Old 03-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Some VPN's work and some do not. I don't know which ones are which as I don't use them.

Here is the thing about VPN's....

eBay/PayPal/Amazon don't like them, because they know that someone using one is most likely trying to hide something.

Having said that, there is no way that eBay can automaticlly tell that a user has logged in using a VPN.

BUT - when they find someone using a VPN, they start looking at the IP address and find the provider. Then, they get the entire IP address range being used for that provider and block the entire address range.

That is why VPN's are NOT recommended. Because one day, even if you do everything RIGHT on your account, you could find it blocked.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
csniper7 (03-22-2011)
Old 03-22-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

jeffweico, thank you so much!!
are you running multiple-account on amazon?
if so, could you suggest me the way to do that with IP ADDRESS issues?
Old 03-23-2011

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by csniper7 View Post
could you suggest me the way to do that with IP ADDRESS issues?
Sometimes I see a question like this and automatically run my eyes to the top right corner to see whether the person bought the Amazon Ghost book or not.
Then I see that yes, there is the little icon and I just sit and don't understand... do people actually read that book or just pay for it and then come here and ask time wasting questions??...

Guys, make yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and READ THE BOOK!
You will actually know and understand everything after you READ THE BOOK! I'm serious.
Old 03-23-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnev View Post
Sometimes I see a question like this and automatically run my eyes to the top right corner to see whether the person bought the Amazon Ghost book or not.
Then I see that yes, there is the little icon and I just sit and don't understand... do people actually read that book or just pay for it and then come here and ask time wasting questions??...

Guys, make yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and READ THE BOOK!
You will actually know and understand everything after you READ THE BOOK! I'm serious.
HEY!! I'm talking about running multiple-account. I have tried several VPN's that didn't work very well with amazon and cannot use dial up since my apartment building doesn't have phone cord, sounds little bit desperate though.

But man, what I'm saying is that I'm talking about the easiest, quickest and cheapest way to running multiple-account. Don't you really think I don't understand something like spoof MAC, change IP address, and dongle connection after reading ghost??? I already got three stealth account that running well on amazon. I'm just curious to know the other way to do it. ALNEV, If it makes you uncomfortable just pass it, this post is not writing for you, OK?
Old 03-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Learn the rules or sit out of the game.