5 Accounts Closed - All VmWare Accounts HELP - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 03-31-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtools View Post
most def it's cookies.
It can not be cookies, if he is using different VmWare virtual machines for every account.

Quote:
need to use diff windows user accts.
WRONG. Why would you use a different user account for a virtual machine?

Quote:
also are u making all your vmware accts copies of the same os installation?

as in: on 1 windows user acct: on the 1 vmware and then load windows OS 1 time and u are coping?

- and also always install your OS as fresh from the .iso everytime. Do Not copy it!!
What is the difference between a clean OS install and a clone of a clean OS install?
NOTHING. He is not mistaking by copying.

Quote:
and guys do not push the prices down!!!
amazon know when things are too cheap! so please do not do that!
Do you have any hard core information regarding this?
There's a bunch of people selling books for 1 cent just for feedback and nobody ever gets suspended because of that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alnev For This Useful Post:
jbluntz (04-01-2011), TRIALnERROR (04-05-2011)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2011

Longevity: 80%
Lightbulb hi

Quote:
most def it's cookies.

as in: on 1 windows user acct: on the 1 vmware and then load windows OS 1 time and u are coping?

if so that your prob.

need to use diff windows user accts. - honestly people that do not know what the r doing are the one stealth on amazon pushing the prices way down just to sell an item.

- watch your win user accts:
- and also always install your OS as fresh from the .iso everytime. Do Not copy it!!

thanks

i used diferents windows 2000 , 2000 sp1 , sp3 xp , oracle , linux windows 98 same time i make clone windows but i prefer instalar , diferent kind of linux , oracle, windows , i never got problem, today - Tomorrow is not far
Old 04-01-2011

Longevity: 80%

newtools , thanks for saying that
Old 04-01-2011

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
most def it's cookies.

my guess is this too. happened to me too :(
Think I'll buy me a football team
Old 04-01-2011

amazon is nice but not very secure money wise. im pretty much fed up with them. the items i sell on there arent real risky and with their fees dont make enough to warrant the hassle anymore.
Think I'll buy me a football team
Old 04-02-2011

Longevity: 78%

Listing the same item is the biggest problem most likely if you did only 1 item on every account. Cookies/flash have nothing to do with it if you created new machines. Also you need to change the computer ID key on each machine (delete some fonts). For the IP, it needs to be the last 2 sets of numbers that vary as well. cant just be the last set. I guarantee its from listing only 1 item which is the exact same on all the new accounts, which I'm assuming you did very quickly after one another. I've got 5 accounts up right now doing all the steps you did (for the most part) without a single problem. I also haven't sold any of the same items on any of the accounts (with an exception or 2, but I made sure that there was time difference and they have all been up for nearly 6 months now so i've escaped that worry). Make sure your computer key is different (you can search for more info on that), also I'd name your computers differently (I use the persons name on the account for each computer name).

Hope this helps
Old 04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axcend View Post
I guarantee its from listing only 1 item which is the exact same on all the new accounts
He said he listed different items:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIALnERROR
Listed one item per account, all different
============

I am 99% sure the problem is the address that doesn't match the credit cards' billing address. The street number and zip code HAS TO MATCH.
Old 04-03-2011

honnestly Alnev,

there is a big difference between a clone or an os and the fresh install. U really do not know what u are talking about. Amazon is a much for sophisticated system. They have the ability to take a snapshot of your system settling, fonts catalog, browser settings etc.

when you clone an os, you are making a direct copy of everything that is being made based on a snapshot amazons bots can look act for similarities to then ban you. A copy will be nothing until you are ban the first time. Then that snapshot, meaning Os, it's setting, browsers settings, cookies, flash cookies etc.. along with products sold, your patterns, ip address range, mac address will then become HOT!

What I mean by that is the original snapshot of that now suspended acct becomes Hot information in amazon systems that will then lead to the linking for the others accts when items and setting start to match.

This is the reason why you to not want a clone. my friend, you have 43 posts here. you cannot know it all. no one can. this is why we come here to learn.

Clones most def create an issue. a diff and fresh vmware complete os install will actually create a slightly diff snapshot each time. This included the vmware mac and nat numbers and settings.

diff user accts also does matter as it is a basis of another layer of separation.

for those that want too do it there way, that's fine.. it keeps less of those who do not want to listen off of the platform.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newtools For This Useful Post:
Jineric (12-16-2017), shan7-8-6 (04-07-2011), TRIALnERROR (04-05-2011)
Old 04-04-2011

Quote:
honnestly Alnev,

there is a big difference between a clone or an os and the fresh install. U really do not know what u are talking about. Amazon is a much for sophisticated system. They have the ability to take a snapshot of your system settling, fonts catalog, browser settings etc.

when you clone an os, you are making a direct copy of everything that is being made based on a snapshot amazons bots can look act for similarities to then ban you. A copy will be nothing until you are ban the first time. Then that snapshot, meaning Os, it's setting, browsers settings, cookies, flash cookies etc.. along with products sold, your patterns, ip address range, mac address will then become HOT!

What I mean by that is the original snapshot of that now suspended acct becomes Hot information in amazon systems that will then lead to the linking for the others accts when items and setting start to match.

This is the reason why you to not want a clone.
Let me explain one more time...
You are obviously not cloning a used OS. You have a clean, untouched install of an OS, and that's the one you are cloning every time you need a new Amazon account. This will be exactly the same as a fresh install, except that it's done in 2 minutes and not in a half an hour or an hour.
I just can not explain this better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtools
my friend, you have 43 posts here. you cannot know it all.
I do not really like your "friendly tone". Please adjust it.
Also, I do not want to criticize the way you are giving credit to people here on the forum, but I would seriously reconsider ranking people by the amount of posts they have.

Quote:
Clones most def create an issue. a diff and fresh vmware complete os install will actually create a slightly diff snapshot each time. This included the vmware mac and nat numbers and settings.
Any new clone of a VmWare OS will have a new MAC address.
And there is no such thing as NAT number, NAT is the process of modifying IP address information in IP packet headers. You probably wanted to say something about MAC cloning and changing IPs Well, cloning or installing a fresh OS doesn't have any effect on the router MAC or the IP, you change these manually.

Quote:
diff user accts also does matter as it is a basis of another layer of separation.
The OS inside the VM will never know what user account created it in the host OS. So there is no point in creating the user account.

Quote:
for those that want too do it there way, that's fine.. it keeps less of those who do not want to listen off of the platform.
I agree

Last edited by alnev; 04-04-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Old 04-04-2011

My tone is fine and need not adjust for you. I am not hear to argue without anyone. I am choosing to answer this post only to try and help someone not to have a sword fight. So you will not find me trying to rebut or try to prove you wrong. It si far from my point or purpose. so Mr. Poster as you were.

There is a rhyme and reason to what we do and how we do it, anyone who thinks there way is the only way or there is no other simply is not hear to share a solution but to prove something. This really helps no one.

We are here to help the orig poster to solve his issue, so i invite you break it down and find his core problem. As of yet i have not seen this.

In my time i have run into quite a few people who are out to prove themselves. All i say is: kill them with kindness. Have a wonderful night my friend.
Old 04-04-2011

I agree with you and I wish you would've had this tone in your previous posts, then we could've had a friendly conversation.
It's just that lines like "U really do not know what u are talking about." and "you have 43 posts here. you cannot know it all" just don't trigger that particular kindness in me what you are talking about.

Enough with the off-topic and peace!
Old 04-04-2011

don't clone even a new fresh OS. Do a fresh install everytime. I have windows XP SP3 and a working key (same key for every install) that I use every time. The first thing I do is delete 3-5 random fonts. Then I intall SMAC and Firefox. Thats it. Log into my email first, then into my amazon, save my login info and use it for nothing but that. I have 5 accounts running (same of them quite dangerously close to each other, i.e. selling the same item at different prices) and not a single problem. It has to be something with your computer key. Just gotta stick to step by step directions (I wrote my own to follow to make sure I didn't make a mistake) and you're fine. All my IPs only have the last 2 sets of numbers changing as well. One in depth look into the accounts would pick up on a lot of similarities, but the decepticons don't compare all of those. And unless I put all my accounts into review at the same time it's safe.

30 mins vs 2 mins of install time is worth it in the long run. You can never be too careful or too safe when it comes to selling on Amazon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Axcend For This Useful Post:
Jineric (12-16-2017), MERMAID (04-20-2011), newjerseymax (12-18-2017), newtools (04-05-2011), shan7-8-6 (04-07-2011), TRIALnERROR (04-05-2011)
Old 04-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

Yes, all real addresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Were the stealth addresses real? Real homes at those addresses? If they are random addresses you made up, that won't go.
If they are real remember that someone may have a Amazon account there or worse a banned one.
Old 04-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I figured that may be a problem. The zips were no exactly the same, but very close. I'll keep them the same for these next accounts I set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnev View Post
The street number and zip of the card is transmitted to Amazon, so you have to make sure that you are using the exact same info when you register a new account.
This is confirmed, I previously got banned because of this, as soon as I corrected the issue with my next accounts, everything was OK, they are still alive.
Old 04-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I'm confused. Are you saying to use a separate Windows account PER VMWARE account? Every Vmware account I set up, I set up on my standard User account and NOT a fresh User account.

Also, What do you mean copies of the same os installation? I downloaded my Windows Vista and used my product key on the side of my PC. I used that downloaded Vista file for every Vmware account I set up.

Quote:
most def it's cookies.

if so that your prob.

need to use diff windows user accts. - honestly people that do not know what the r doing are the one stealth on amazon pushing the prices way down just to sell an item.

Old 04-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

This is what I thought. I thought you didn't need to create a new user account for a virtual machine. Is there a thread about how to set up a virtual machine properly for multiple accounts? If not, I would love to create one because I'm obviously doing something wrong with VMWARE. I love the idea of VMWARE and would love to know how to properly set up accounts without being linked somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnev View Post
It can not be cookies, if he is using different VmWare virtual machines for every account.

WRONG. Why would you use a different user account for a virtual machine?

What is the difference between a clean OS install and a clone of a clean OS install?
NOTHING. He is not mistaking by copying.

Do you have any hard core information regarding this?
There's a bunch of people selling books for 1 cent just for feedback and nobody ever gets suspended because of that.
Old 04-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

So it's necessary to change up computer ID key (Fingerprints) for every new Virtual Machine I set up? I though the benefit of the VMachine was to avoid having to hassle with all of that.

Quote:
Listing the same item is the biggest problem most likely if you did only 1 item on every account. Cookies/flash have nothing to do with it if you created new machines. Also you need to change the computer ID key on each machine (delete some fonts). For the IP, it needs to be the last 2 sets of numbers that vary as well. cant just be the last set. I guarantee its from listing only 1 item which is the exact same on all the new accounts, which I'm assuming you did very quickly after one another. I've got 5 accounts up right now doing all the steps you did (for the most part) without a single problem. I also haven't sold any of the same items on any of the accounts (with an exception or 2, but I made sure that there was time difference and they have all been up for nearly 6 months now so i've escaped that worry). Make sure your computer key is different (you can search for more info on that), also I'd name your computers differently (I use the persons name on the account for each computer name).

Hope this helps
Old 04-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thank you all for your help. I truly appreciate it. I think this could be one of many of my problems. Just FYI, all 5 accounts were closed within minutes of another. I did fresh Vista installs on all accounts. I do use the same key for every instal and I also installed each account on my standard user. I DID NOT install SMAC as I thought you get a new MAC address for every Virtual Machine (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I did NOT delete any fonts or change any fingerprinting for all 5 Virtual accounts. This could of been one major problem as I''m assuming all of my Virtual Machines had similar fingerprints. Not changing the MAC could also have been a problem. (I did change/clone the linksys router Mac within the Virtual Machine. I also did NOT create new users per Virtual Machine and lastly The zip codes for the credit cards/accounts did not match exactly to the address zip codes.

Quote:
don't clone even a new fresh OS. Do a fresh install everytime. I have windows XP SP3 and a working key (same key for every install) that I use every time. The first thing I do is delete 3-5 random fonts. Then I intall SMAC and Firefox. Thats it. Log into my email first, then into my amazon, save my login info and use it for nothing but that. I have 5 accounts running (same of them quite dangerously close to each other, i.e. selling the same item at different prices) and not a single problem. It has to be something with your computer key. Just gotta stick to step by step directions (I wrote my own to follow to make sure I didn't make a mistake) and you're fine. All my IPs only have the last 2 sets of numbers changing as well. One in depth look into the accounts would pick up on a lot of similarities, but the decepticons don't compare all of those. And unless I put all my accounts into review at the same time it's safe.

30 mins vs 2 mins of install time is worth it in the long run. You can never be too careful or too safe when it comes to selling on Amazon.
Old 04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIALnERROR View Post
I DID NOT install SMAC as I thought you get a new MAC address for every Virtual Machine (Please correct me if I'm wrong).
This is a problem.
Please read again the pages 14-15 in the Amazon Ghost book. It is essential to deactivate all network adapters except 1, so that you will have only 1 active MAC address, that is different from anything you used before.
I'm 99% sure that they linked you through the other active network adapters' MAC addresses, which were obviously the same on all of your machines.

That's why you install SMAC, to see all the active MACs on your system, then you go to device manager and deactivate everything you don't need.

Last edited by alnev; 04-06-2011 at 02:45 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alnev For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (05-15-2016), TRIALnERROR (04-07-2011)
Old 04-06-2011

Longevity: 90%

question regarding installing smac,
do you install smac on the virtual machine, or do you install it on the user account that has the virtual machine?
thanks
Old 04-06-2011

install it on each virtual machine. yes if you didn't change the MAC or computer key, then that is what linked you. I can guarantee that 100%. And the bannings probably happened 15-30 minutes after you made the accounts as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axcend For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (05-15-2016), TRIALnERROR (04-07-2011)
Old 04-07-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Yup, thats the answer right there. Disable all other MACS for VMware or computer key. Thanks guys! I'll try a few other accounts with doing this and get back with results.

Quote:
install it on each virtual machine. yes if you didn't change the MAC or computer key, then that is what linked you. I can guarantee that 100%. And the bannings probably happened 15-30 minutes after you made the accounts as well.