Suspended from Amazon WTF?! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 06-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Suspended from Amazon WTF?!

Here is the email I recieved:

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know we have removed your selling privileges, canceled your listings, and placed a temporary hold on any funds in your Marketplace Payments account. Any new selling accounts you open will be closed.

We took this action because it has come to our attention that you may have listed products which are in violation of our policies against intellectual property infringement. As stated in our policies, the sale of unauthorized replicas, pirated, counterfeit, and knock-off merchandise is not permitted on our site.

We encourage you to take appropriate steps to resolve any pending orders. Note that any amounts paid as a result of A-to-z Guarantee claims and chargebacks may be deducted from your Marketplace Payments account.

After 90 days, the hold will be removed and any remaining funds will be available per your settlement schedule. In addition, balance and settlement information will be available in the Payments section of your seller account. If you have questions about these funds, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

While we appreciate your interest in continuing to sell on Amazon.com, the removal of your selling privileges is a permanent action.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

I have been on am zon for about 4 months, with ZERO customer complaints, and 100% positive feedback with over 1,500+ orders a weeks. I do not sell any f.ake items and never have. I talked to a rep at am zon and they gave me the email address to summit my appeal and plan of action. In the email I explained everything, my plan of action, and was polite. I called am zon several times and one of the reps said, "I do not see any major issues with your seller account, and you should get reinstated to sell." I then asked why I would be suspended when I have had no issues, and he replied "the amazon selling department has noticed you may have listed items that violate intellectuality property right." This is concerning me, because in the email it says its a permanent action, the rep said I should get reinstated, but all history on am zon reinstatement is not positive. I have not seen any cases dealing with this issue, and most deal with feedback and customer issues. How can they suspend me for possibly violating something, when there have been no complaint of issues, and I am not selling anything f@ke anyways. The big question here is...will I get reinstated?

Last edited by JRYAN34; 06-10-2011 at 11:53 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Sadly that's Ama zon - one suspicion and out you go =( Hell I got this message and I was not even selling media!!!

Yeah - might as well try a full appeal letter but I would not get my hopes up. Other folx will chime in later.
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

I am NOT selling media, DVDs, software, cds, or anything computer/television related.
Old 06-10-2011

Longevity: 78%

rofl what are you selling then? the monkeys over there probably clicked a wrong account. search for what you are selling on dhgate, tradekey, aliexpress. if it shows up in any of those places, thats probably why you were tossed into the bandwagon
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

I am simply selling baseball, softball, football accessories. None are ⊗⊗⊗⊗, most of which are non name brand, and can be bought is store. Some is custom made, but already was authorized to sell. Talked to them on the phone for about 3 hours, and got no where. I was already stealth, but it looks like I am going to need to create another stealth account. I was making anywhere from 10-18K a month. I already have the book so no need to pound me on trying to buy it, but basically if I want to start out as squeaky clean as possible I need to:

-New Computer (was going to buy one a week ago anyways)
-New IP
-New Address (UPS Box)
-New Name, Contact Information
-New Phone Number
-New Debit Card Numbers
-New Checking
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Little help here.....
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I have just read two replies. You got a little help already.

You want I drag others into the thread to give more answers? It's Friday afternoon your time.
People are in the real world.

WTF do you think this is
WTF WTF.....dont write that as part of a thread title.
WTF coffee is going cold
Old 06-10-2011

Longevity: 75%

I also got suspend on tuesday and was able to get back on and start selling again with 3 days. I've learn not to dwell on the past and look forward toward the future. Old saying "one door closes, another opens"

thanks to the Stealth Book!
Old 06-11-2011
Threadstarter  

Can someone please chime in and let me know if these are the correct steps of action (it worked for my ebay account), but amazon may be different.

-New Computer
-New Name/Address (UPS Store & In Different City)
-New Debit Card #'s, New Checking #'s
-New IP Address

The only issue that I am having problems with is a new ip address. I have a dynamic ip address, but it wont seem to change. I unplugged the modem for 15 minutes, and didnt do anything, and I unplugged it for a couple hours and it didnt do anything. I talked to my isp and they said it may have to be overnight or longer, because of the lease time. Does this make accurate sense, and should I just leave it off for a couple days? Last question is that restarting with a new computer, and all new information is there any way for them to track me? Any help is appreciated.
Old 06-12-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Dont forget a new phone number
Old 06-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Yup, got it. I know a little place where it has never been easier, hassel free, and better yet free to get a number. Not in stealth/ghost book, but I would be willing to share if I recieve a little compensation
Old 06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
Yup, got it. I know a little place where it has never been easier, hassel free, and better yet free to get a number. Not in stealth/ghost book, but I would be willing to share if I recieve a little compensation
You've already had your compensation - you're here.
Old 06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
Can someone please chime in and let me know if these are the correct steps of action (it worked for my ebay account), but amazon may be different.

-New Computer
-New Name/Address (UPS Store & In Different City)
-New Debit Card #'s, New Checking #'s
-New IP Address

The only issue that I am having problems with is a new ip address. I have a dynamic ip address, but it wont seem to change. I unplugged the modem for 15 minutes, and didnt do anything, and I unplugged it for a couple hours and it didnt do anything. I talked to my isp and they said it may have to be overnight or longer, because of the lease time. Does this make accurate sense, and should I just leave it off for a couple days? Last question is that restarting with a new computer, and all new information is there any way for them to track me? Any help is appreciated.
and new email address, hushmail will block images unless you click to open it. Gmail is excellent too to avoid tracking

maybe go as far as to list different items this time and you should be totally set. filter in the old ones slowly if possible, especially if they are rare
Old 06-12-2011

new MAC Addresses. 2 of em. the computer and the next closest to the computer. Also need a new computer and a new computer key.