Any ideas why I keep getting suspended? (Amazon) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Any ideas why I keep getting suspended? (Amazon)

I've been having a lot of trouble with Amazon, so I was hoping someone could give me some ideas. I've read the eBay Stealth Book and put the same ideas to use with Amazon. I know this is wrong, but I couldn't find a stealth Amazon book.

Anyway, when I first started my Amazon Stealth accounts a few months ago, they started working fine but I was never able to keep the accounts for long. I used an old laptop and a usb dial up modem. Initially, 2 out of the 4 accounts I started got linked within a week. After a month, the other 2 went down and I had to start all over. I started 4 new stealth accounts, but they all ended up linked within a week and I sold nothing on them. So, I moved to my desktop computer and once again, the first account works fine for a month, the other 3 I created immediately got linked and suspended.

Getting frustrated, I read up some more about Amazon and their tracking of MAC addresses. I went out and got a verizon wireless usb adapter and went back to my original laptop. I put up 4 accounts in one night and they are currently sitting, not selling, less than a week old. I'm scared to even log in and mess with them because yesterday and today I tried to start several more stealth accounts and all have failed. First, I had 4 accounts that I started yesterday all get linked overnight. When I woke up they were all gone. So, I read up some more and decided to download Technitium and create 2 stealth accounts. I created the first one and all seemed fine. I went to the second one and immediately, within seconds, of listing a book I was linked and both "stealth" accounts were gone. Again, the 4 accounts I started with my new verizon wireless usb adapter are still up and running, but I'm too worried to log in and sell stuff because I figure I'll be linked immediately.

Can someone give me an idea of what I'm doing wrong? I've read the eBay Stealth Book, so I have all the basics down about different names, vccs, new ip address for each account, new user ids on the computer, stealth phone number, etc. I'm convinced that it has to be something with my mac address being read and technitium doesn't seem to be working. I even browse in safety mode with explorer because I read that can stop sites from using browser fingerprinting techniques.

I'm just really confused and lost right now. Is there a fullproof way to clone my mac, rather than going out and buying a dozen nic cards? Can Amazon read my computer ID? Would creating partians and renaming my computer each and every time I log in with a different account matter? It seems like Amazon is beating me down and I'm getting frustrated. I don't know how some of you guys do it so easily.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-30-2010

did you use different windows users names?
Old 08-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Lot of people will chime in and, if you read across the forum, you will understand points of different NIC, MAC, user accounts, etc.

I offer you my own advice based on DIALUP experience ha...

1. Generify (yes made up creative term) your Computer ID - the ID can be tracked by Amazon so you need to make it simple XXX User or something.

2. I do dialup but I disabled all internet connection - lan, wireless, gone - aint nothing but a phone card hooking my old laptop up.

3. Accounts last but what you sell and activity is tracked. You list similar crap - you will get the boot.
Old 08-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillersFan View Post
I'm just really confused and lost right now. Is there a fullproof way to clone my mac, rather than going out and buying a dozen nic cards? Can Amazon read my computer ID? Would creating partians and renaming my computer each and every time I log in with a different account matter? It seems like Amazon is beating me down and I'm getting frustrated. I don't know how some of you guys do it so easily.
If you were to take about 5 minutes and do a search on this forum you would have so many answers....
Take a little time and do your own research and you will learn your way through the Amazon maze.
Old 08-30-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
If you were to take about 5 minutes and do a search on this forum you would have so many answers....
Take a little time and do your own research and you will learn your way through the Amazon maze.
Are you serious???? That's your advice? I've spent hours on the damn forum searching for answers, ok? I posted a list of things that I've done, so clearly I'm "doing research". Where do you think I got the idea to use technitium and that Amazon tracks MAC addresses?. I'm trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing wrong and would appreciate real suggestions, rather than smartass answers telling me to do 5 mins of work. Technitium is not working for me and I don't understand how to clone my mac address, ok? How can I make myself more clear? I'm not asking you to explain how every single thing works. I'm asking someone to explain how I can clone my mac and if I'm missing anything else that Amazon tracks, like my computer id or something else. I've spent a lot more than 5 minutes searching on here, alright pal? If this forum is about ignoring people and giving stupid reponses then I guess it's completely worthless. I posted because I thought I could get some help from people that have already done it. Sorry for wasting your valuable time.
Old 08-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

There may be a few that have Amazon down pat but it's rare and the river always changes.
If you play it small and do what's been written hear with multiple accounts you can do well with the right mix of items. Or grow up.
Old 08-30-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillersFan View Post
Are you serious???? That's your advice? I've spent hours on the damn forum searching for answers, ok? I posted a list of things that I've done, so clearly I'm "doing research". Where do you think I got the idea to use technitium and that Amazon tracks MAC addresses?. I'm trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing wrong and would appreciate real suggestions, rather than smartass answers telling me to do 5 mins of work. Technitium is not working for me and I don't understand how to clone my mac address, ok? How can I make myself more clear? I'm not asking you to explain how every single thing works. I'm asking someone to explain how I can clone my mac and if I'm missing anything else that Amazon tracks, like my computer id or something else. I've spent a lot more than 5 minutes searching on here, alright pal? If this forum is about ignoring people and giving stupid reponses then I guess it's completely worthless. I posted because I thought I could get some help from people that have already done it. Sorry for wasting your valuable time.
That will really get you a lot of help.