how to get back to amazon.co.uk after suspended. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-21-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default how to get back to amazon.co.uk after suspended.

Hello everyone

I used the same method as ebay and paypal, I did sucessefully register a amazon account. new ip, name, cc card, only the pc is same, but cookie are definitely cleared inc flash cookies.

here is what I got from amazon.co.uk
I used a phone call forward service, is this the reason why I got this email?

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

This message is to inform you that we have blocked your Amazon.co.uk seller account. Your open listings have been cancelled and you are no longer able to sell on our site.

We have taken this action because it has come to our attention that you may not be based in the United Kingdom or dispatching goods from the United Kingdom. Please note that according to our Participation Agreement, sellers on Amazon.co.uk must dispatch goods from the United Kingdom:

"To register as a seller on the Site, unless otherwise agreed by us in advance in writing: (i) you must be an individual that is resident, or a business that is established, in the United Kingdom; (ii) the goods you are selling must be physically located in the United Kingdom at the time of sale; and (iii) the place of supply of any services you are selling must be in the United Kingdom."

If you still have items to dispatch, please take appropriate steps to resolve your pending sales. Your seller account will remain accessible and you are encouraged to refund or dispatch pending orders.

Any funds that were in your account at the time of closure are on temporary hold pending the resolution of your sales. Funds are generally held for 90 days and will be released minus any unresolved chargebacks or A-to-z claims filed against your account.

While we appreciate your interest, please understand that the closure of an account is a permanent action. Any subsequent accounts that are opened will be closed as well. Thank you for your understanding of our decision.

Warmest regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-21-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

It is nearly impossible to get back on amazon. Methods for ebay/paypal do not quite work with them. It seems their detection software is even more advanced.
Old 03-21-2009

Longevity: 90%

I did the same method you do to re-register on eBay and its been about 12 hours. I've even listed the same item again. So far they haven't re-banned me. Give it a lil more time I guess. I've had my Amazon account for 6 months and been using it for the past 3 months. Gotta wait 90 days to get my $1500. It looks like Amazon is worse then ebay and pp combined when it comes to them looking at your account. Could hardware ID's and mac addresses be what they are using as a tracking method.

If the forwarding number you used was in another country then that may be the reason.

Last edited by JohnnyBoy; 03-21-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-21-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Amazon is harder but not impossible. I was suspended 2 weeks ago on amazon and I am back selling like a champ...You just need to use a cookie cleaning software for your whole pc and get those embedded files off your computer. You also need to make sure the IP range is not close to the old one. It's also a good practice to hold off on adding the bank info and do it a few days after you first register. I always get back on amazon after a suspension. Also...NEVER, EVER LOG BACK IN A SUSPENDED AMAZON ACCOUNT...it is on that log in I strongly suspect that they put the cookie that bans you. They don't read your MAC address.

Last edited by ebaykilla; 03-21-2009 at 09:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaykilla For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (03-21-2009)
Old 03-30-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

I was able to get back on amazon with the same eBay Stealth method. However, they do look at more aspect in terms of selling. Even you are account aged over 30days and you list 50+ items at the same time. They will review your account by blocking your funds but you can still sell with the same account. But other account would not get the same, they will suspend you for ONE single negative if you have under 10 feedback total. I think amazon use human to check new accounts instead a machine bot that checks on you.
Old 03-30-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaykilla View Post
It's also a good practice to hold off on adding the bank info and do it a few days after you first register.
do you have suspension for adding bank info too early? why do you think that way?

Also how long have you lasted for the new amazon accounts? I'm currently on my 3rd week and got my 1 acct susp. and other one under review for different reasons. (non linking). few under 2 weeks are still fine. I noticed that they put more eyes on you after 2 weeks of selling and will find any stupid reasons to either ban you or limit you.
Old 03-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

the suspensions are machine based. i am pretty sure they use a formula of probability to link you (ex. name, address, ip range, phone area code proximity to your ip address, internet provider, operating system, bank routing number, flash cookies of course) I like to use a cookie cleaner to ensure all cookies have been erradicated ( i just think they bury one somewhere if you log back into a suspended account and it's hard to find) But if your details as outlined above closely match overall, you will be blocked. It dose not matter if you change IP because they look at the range. So you have to get it as far away from the banned IP as possible. I like to give it a few days to add the bank account because I think the amazon "bot" does these checks in the first sign up.

So if for example you have the same operating system, same isp provider, an ip address just a couple of numbers away from the banned ip, a bank account with the same routing number...the "bot" can link you. But if you choose a complete different IP address and wait on adding the bank account (you should use a different bank - I use ing, wamu, citibank , chase and shuffle each time)...I think the "bot" has a harder time linking you with this method. If you get past the first few days then the bank addition, you should be fine.

Also..never , ever list alot of items early in this process...Just do one on day one and let the account rest for a week then add about 15 more (my items are all under $100 so think about the amount of risk before listing). I will add 15 a week until the 30 day period is over.

Last edited by ebaykilla; 03-30-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 03-30-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Ok, maybe you should edit your name as amazonkillatoo.

My issue wasn't the linking issue. I do have the same ip range since I use dial up. but the addresses are very far apart and I dialed to each of the local # where my account was artificially "based" at. Routing # are the same, all in a different users in PC so I never delete the cookies on any of them. so and so... maybe I'm lucky or just time will tell...

my issue was the "listing too fast" issue. But i tend to use different method to list for different account for trail and error. I like the way you stated to list 15 per week. I think that would be a nice # to start.

Anyone has their amazon account last more than a year? 6 months? or even barely make it thru the first month?
Old 03-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

i would only list 1 item in week #1 upon signing up. week #2 i list about 15 more items. i never tried dial up but I think that works better than my cable isp. i use vonage phone lines so I do not have dial up access.i last until I get a couple bad feedbacks.

Last edited by ebaykilla; 03-30-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-10-2009

Longevity: 88%

Can anybody help me please?! I know alot about this business. However, unsure of how to get an anonymous card for amazon account to received funds on it please help. Thanks
Old 05-20-2009

I'm having the same problem as spacer75. I bought a pegcard vcc but amazon says the number isn't valid. Can anyone tell me what to use as a card to open amazon up again.
Old 05-20-2009
Executive [VIP]

is there a way to use a bank account instead of using a reloadable card?
Old 05-20-2009

seems to me people make more money and care more about amazon than ebay accounts. I opened amazon ew weeks ago, plan to list about 30 books , ut listed only two.... What's a good money maker on amazon? Any suggestions...? I guess I must feel lucky not to be suspended somewhere...
Old 05-21-2009

no in Uk you have to have the following things before you can open a seller's account..
credit or debit card
invoice address
bank account details
and phone number

I have everything but get stuck in the credit card department...any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

use VisaVCC.com

choose the ebay card...it should work

fyi...it is not re-loadble.
Old 05-30-2009

Hi Need some help..basically tried to get back on amazon again..but got kicked off after a few minutes..why? This is what I did..
I used a VCC which went through fine. Used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and virtual phone number. Now when I added my bank account I used the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. Do you think maybe that's why I got kicked off. I don't understand why I got blocked within minutes. Can someone give me advice on what they did. is it because I used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on the bank account when I added it or what??
Old 05-30-2009

I meant to say BOGUS name that's why my reply earlier won't show where I had written FAK E
Old 05-30-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

I would guess it's your flash cookies or ip or your items are the same as your suspended account.
Old 05-31-2009

I created a new windows user's account and changed the ip as well...so don't know what triggered it...plus it was within minutes they suspended me so I think it had to do something with the details I used..can someone tell me when giving bank account if I should give the correct bank details..like the correct name on account???
Old 06-01-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

To my understanding, if amzn susp. u in mins, it is an indication that they have a SOLID proof that you are linked to the older account. Maybe the new IP was used before? Also did you list a bunch or items that's same with your older account?
Old 06-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

if you are selling in a catergory that was on a suspended account before, then most likely thats what did it. the formula they use collects all of the data and comes down to probabilty that it is the same banned user. your ip range, browser, ip provider all factor in to the equation. also...do not give your banking info on day 1..it drives the amazon autobots crazy and they look to link asap.
Old 05-26-2010

Longevity: 81%
Angry Selling on amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyda View Post
seems to me people make more money and care more about amazon than ebay accounts. I opened amazon ew weeks ago, plan to list about 30 books , ut listed only two.... What's a good money maker on amazon? Any suggestions...? I guess i must feel lucky not to be suspended somewhere...
i sold 100 books in 3 weeks on amazon and got only 2 feedback and now they are holding my money and told me to contact every buyer and ask for feedback they asked where i got my stuff to sell and i told them my shelf i read them no matter what you do you cant beet them