All my 5 accounts are gone - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 08-11-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagathy View Post
Jesus christ...you lost ALL your money...no way at all about reclaiming it..ever???..i feel for you bro..

ive been considering going stealth(im in uk)...but all these horror stories from removed accounts etc quite frankly is getting me nervous lol...Am zon seems to be to be playing extremely dirty with regards to suspected stealth accounts...never thought they would play this dirty thoguh...that is downright theft...
amazon are thieves. they are one of the dirtiest companies i've ever seen.

they ban a lot of people and just take the money.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-12-2011

Send a message via ICQ to xdirc Send a message via AIM to xdirc Send a message via MSN to xdirc Send a message via Yahoo to xdirc

MichaelW: I have a question. Are you using any VMWare? Or just different windows user accounts? Also, what type of internet? Dialup, VPN, usb dongle? What about the cc used to open the accounts? All the same cc? Prepaid card? Prepaid debit card that you have to register with a ssn & dob?

Anyone else that had this same issue, can you answer the same questions? I think they are good questions and obviously theres a reason why the accounts are gone. I think some of these factors could be a cause, but there is no tellin with Ama zon..
Old 08-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@Amazonian, further tips would be appreciated.
Old 08-12-2011

Longevity: 77%

Yes. Just go to BBB.org and file a complaint. These complaints are handled by the Executive Customer Service Team. They actually have power to do something.
Old 08-13-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

- No VMWare, I'm using windows user account, also different PC and OS (some run on Linux)
- Internet is Cable Modem and I can change IP as I want
- Used VCC both MC and VISA
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdirc View Post
MichaelW: I have a question. Are you using any VMWare? Or just different windows user accounts? Also, what type of internet? Dialup, VPN, usb dongle? What about the cc used to open the accounts? All the same cc? Prepaid card? Prepaid debit card that you have to register with a ssn & dob?

Anyone else that had this same issue, can you answer the same questions? I think they are good questions and obviously theres a reason why the accounts are gone. I think some of these factors could be a cause, but there is no tellin with Ama zon..
Old 08-14-2011

Longevity: 85%

I had the same. So so gutted!! so no chance to receover money? Im getting mixed respomses from this forum. some peple have been paid and some havent?

anyone been paid? my accounts are UK, Germany and France.. all went down withing hurs of each other...
Old 08-14-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickboxerfighter View Post
Im getting mixed respomses from this forum. some peple have been paid and some havent? .
Where do getting the info that ppl got paid?

Sorry to hear that bro
Old 08-16-2011

Send a message via ICQ to xdirc Send a message via AIM to xdirc Send a message via MSN to xdirc Send a message via Yahoo to xdirc

I wonder if they are linking through the VCCs.. Because trust me, im sure they know which are VCCs. Could be the bank that issued them or the supplier you get them from. I am not sure. Ive gotten VCCs and searched the bin on Credit Card BIN Numbers Database | Bank Identification Number Lookup | BIN List 2011 and it clearly says its a VCC. Or the VCC is issued from a bank in a foreign country, like Asia, Nigeria, but yet I am creating an account in the United States.

Would that sound fishy to you if you owned Amazon or ran their security team? Theres alot of scams going on around Amazon and I'm not talking about VeRO items. Thats probably the least of their worries. Because majority of people never know or realize that they have a VeRO, phake, or counterfeit item. Yeah, theres gonna be some charge backs, but not as many as all the people that list **** on there, but dont have the product, so therefore never ship anything, they just get the money and run.

Just gotta remember. Their security team probably gets on here on a regular basis, own both of the stealth books and has their geeky crew studying every bit of it. Then theres gonna be freelance security people or people who are starting a security company and assist e Bay and Ama zon in their security or fraud department.

I remember years ago, there was a site called CardCops or something like that. What they did was monitor carder, blackmarket, and fraud websites, along with irc networks and channels. These websites and channels would post people credit card information and the CardCops would have it reported, you could search their site at any time by entering in your name to see if your information was public. And it was some of these same things, not sure if CardCops was involved, but it helped bring down Shadowcrew and Carderplanet. The 2 sites were very popular and was also a popular story when the FBI and Secret Service shut them down and had several indictments that spread across the United States and other countries.

I went off topic, but it gives you an outlook that its not just Ama zon or eB ay that we have to worry about. Its also the people who want to be successful in life with their team of security experts, so they use the knowledge that this board has given us, therefore given them, to get their foot in the door with other companies, it looks good in a portfolio and to get recommendations from other companies and major corporations.

Its a conspiracy I tell ya. One big ass conspiracy. Damn I love America.

Please note, my comment was not meant to piss anyone off that isnt from America.

Edit: I guess I should've Googled cardcops before I made the post. But yes, that is the company. http://www.cardcops.com/
Old 08-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

I think the 2 accounts used a particular gift card and that gift card is bad for both pp and (now) Am az on...researching it farther.
Old 08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
Where do getting the info that ppl got paid?

Sorry to hear that bro
Just got access to my deleted account from April, added a bank yesterday which I used before with amazon. I will confirm once payment is made into the bank.

They gave me access for 24 hours.
Old 08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdirc View Post
I wonder if they are linking through the VCCs.. Because trust me, im sure they know which are VCCs. Could be the bank that issued them or the supplier you get them from. I am not sure. Ive gotten VCCs and searched the bin on Credit Card BIN Numbers Database | Bank Identification Number Lookup | BIN List 2011 and it clearly says its a VCC. Or the VCC is issued from a bank in a foreign country, like Asia, Nigeria, but yet I am creating an account in the United States.

Would that sound fishy to you if you owned Amazon or ran their security team? Theres alot of scams going on around Amazon and I'm not talking about VeRO items. Thats probably the least of their worries. Because majority of people never know or realize that they have a VeRO, phake, or counterfeit item. Yeah, theres gonna be some charge backs, but not as many as all the people that list **** on there, but dont have the product, so therefore never ship anything, they just get the money and run.

Just gotta remember. Their security team probably gets on here on a regular basis, own both of the stealth books and has their geeky crew studying every bit of it. Then theres gonna be freelance security people or people who are starting a security company and assist e Bay and Ama zon in their security or fraud department.

I remember years ago, there was a site called CardCops or something like that. What they did was monitor carder, blackmarket, and fraud websites, along with irc networks and channels. These websites and channels would post people credit card information and the CardCops would have it reported, you could search their site at any time by entering in your name to see if your information was public. And it was some of these same things, not sure if CardCops was involved, but it helped bring down Shadowcrew and Carderplanet. The 2 sites were very popular and was also a popular story when the FBI and Secret Service shut them down and had several indictments that spread across the United States and other countries.

I went off topic, but it gives you an outlook that its not just Ama zon or eB ay that we have to worry about. Its also the people who want to be successful in life with their team of security experts, so they use the knowledge that this board has given us, therefore given them, to get their foot in the door with other companies, it looks good in a portfolio and to get recommendations from other companies and major corporations.

Its a conspiracy I tell ya. One big ass conspiracy. Damn I love America.

Please note, my comment was not meant to piss anyone off that isnt from America.

Edit: I guess I should've Googled cardcops before I made the post. But yes, that is the company. CardCops.com - identity theft protection and fraud prevention

Good to know this type of ino.. many thanks
Old 08-16-2011
Threadstarter  

If it happen to you back in April and you have access to the account now, why would you cried?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickboxerfighter View Post
Just got access to my deleted account from April, added a bank yesterday which I used before with amazon. I will confirm once payment is made into the bank.

They gave me access for 24 hours.
Old 08-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

@Kickboxerfighter - what did you do to gain back access to your deleted account from April?
Old 08-16-2011

so...vcc's are a no go now as far as axaxzxn are concerned??!..

time for an updated ghost book me thinks :P
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

VCCs still work - other accounts with diff VCC for me still are ok.
Old 08-18-2011

Longevity: 93%

get this.. my amazon account was suspended and failed review. The kicker is this. I didn't ever get an email that it was going into review. Just immediately suspended permanently. I sold a total of 350.00 and have a 1 positive feedback of 5 stars. No a-z claims nor refunds. It was suspended after i added my local bank account (which was new and never used with any account)

I use (on a new machine i have recently purchased) Vmware, new xp pro installs on each vmware machine, using a VPN for each (private not a public VPN service), all information is matching my cards etc. and this information on the stealth account has also never been used. After selling for over a week and no issues plus getting feedback they suspended me permanently without warning. WTF??? any light on this reason? Please note that upon creating this account I sold 40 items (6.00 each) was it due to volume? only thing i can explain..
Old 08-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

My account right now that was blocked without warning got no message either so yeah, they do this.
Old 08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_user View Post
get this.. my amazon account was suspended and failed review. The kicker is this. I didn't ever get an email that it was going into review. Just immediately suspended permanently. I sold a total of 350.00 and have a 1 positive feedback of 5 stars. No a-z claims nor refunds. It was suspended after i added my local bank account (which was new and never used with any account)

I use (on a new machine i have recently purchased) Vmware, new xp pro installs on each vmware machine, using a VPN for each (private not a public vpn service), all information is matching my cards etc. and this information on the stealth account has also never been used. After selling for over a week and no issues plus getting feedback they suspended me permanently without warning. WTF??? any light on this reason? Please note that upon creating this account I sold 40 items (6.00 each) was it due to volume? only thing i can explain..
Were you selling an inventory list similar to a previously banned account?

While there are a lot of amazon merchants, you need to realize there are not a lot selling "the same thing" if you compare their inventory.

So if you have lets say 20 items up for sale, and get that account banned. Now a week later, a new account gets put up, in the same city as your old one and it just happens to have those 20 items for sale....

Amazon looks at things like that and plays the odds, the odds of a new merchant in your city having an identical or very similar inventory list, they just assume you are the same person they already banned and ban you again

Especially if you trip a velocity review early on the account. Real new people won't typically hit $500+ in a day. And realize it only takes about $750 in a month to trigger your first review. At which point someone sits there and examines your every action. They know your in the same area based on your IP as a previous ban. They sit there and compare you to every person in your IP area that has ever been banned, and if anything about your behavior or your inventory is suspicious, your out.

They can even link you from tracking numbers. If you are using those green forms from the post office, take a look some time, if they are sequential (and mine often are). If they see 2 or 3 accounts all using sets of sequential tracking numbers, they know you are selling from the same pile of delivery confirmation stickers. They also know when you log in. So if they see 2 or 3 accounts log in on the same day in the same order and the tracking numbers typed in are sequential as you are saying they are shipped.... they will assume you are the same accounts.

The kicker is, they dont need real proof, they only need to suspect you are a prior banned account. Its no real loss to them, they dont even have to care if they get it wrong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjavega For This Useful Post:
madmuppet303 (07-10-2012), MichaelW (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjavega View Post
Were you selling an inventory list similar to a previously banned account?

While there are a lot of amazon merchants, you need to realize there are not a lot selling "the same thing" if you compare their inventory.

So if you have lets say 20 items up for sale, and get that account banned. Now a week later, a new account gets put up, in the same city as your old one and it just happens to have those 20 items for sale....

Amazon looks at things like that and plays the odds, the odds of a new merchant in your city having an identical or very similar inventory list, they just assume you are the same person they already banned and ban you again

Especially if you trip a velocity review early on the account. Real new people won't typically hit $500+ in a day. And realize it only takes about $750 in a month to trigger your first review. At which point someone sits there and examines your every action. They know your in the same area based on your IP as a previous ban. They sit there and compare you to every person in your IP area that has ever been banned, and if anything about your behavior or your inventory is suspicious, your out.

They can even link you from tracking numbers. If you are using those green forms from the post office, take a look some time, if they are sequential (and mine often are). If they see 2 or 3 accounts all using sets of sequential tracking numbers, they know you are selling from the same pile of delivery confirmation stickers. They also know when you log in. So if they see 2 or 3 accounts log in on the same day in the same order and the tracking numbers typed in are sequential as you are saying they are shipped.... they will assume you are the same accounts.

The kicker is, they dont need real proof, they only need to suspect you are a prior banned account. Its no real loss to them, they dont even have to care if they get it wrong.
the thing is...this is my first time selling on amazon in 2 years and all new information / location etc. all different user data etc. all items are misc different (never the same dvds and or other merchandise) and I sold a great deal in volume but however stayed under the 500 or 750 dollar range plus having feedback....just found it odd when i added a bank account it was suspended without warning. I still think it was the whole 40 items in less than a week thing... and even though i had feedback... didn't matter.

next time i'm thinking about listing a 200 dollar item and selling on 10 amazon accounts and sell 2 of those a month .... possibly 3. think this will work? also the account was located in chicago...my bank account was in florida. that a biggie or????
Old 08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_user View Post
the thing is...this is my first time selling on amazon in 2 years and all new information / location etc. all different user data etc. all items are misc different (never the same dvds and or other merchandise) and I sold a great deal in volume but however stayed under the 500 or 750 dollar range plus having feedback....just found it odd when i added a bank account it was suspended without warning. I still think it was the whole 40 items in less than a week thing... and even though i had feedback... didn't matter.

next time i'm thinking about listing a 200 dollar item and selling on 10 amazon accounts and sell 2 of those a month .... possibly 3. think this will work? also the account was located in chicago...my bank account was in florida. that a biggie or????
depends. was a new bank account? is the bank account setup similar to an old one?

for example, wer e your old accounts also located in chicago with accounts in florida? what are the odds on that.

there are a lot of variables, if youve read Amazon Ghost it lists most of them, but amazon are sneaky and have more. they are also thieves, sometimes they just want to hold onto money and earn interest

imagine how many people they have on suspension while they twiddle with your money. thats what happens when a company is founded by a con man and a prostitute, they created the ultimate con game

i wont even go into the list of their own rules they break daily... every standard rule they create for sellers, they do not abide by themselves...
Old 08-20-2011

I added a bank account (florida) and thats when it all crashed down. due to the account being created in Chicago and VPN i was connected to in Chicago as well... but wouldn't that not make a difference if i had a florida bank account or not?
Old 08-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Banks are headquartered all over the place. What difference would it make if you didn't use a local bank? I think something else is at play here. Maybe VPN is the real problem. I am sure Amazon doesn't like stuff like that.