When best to withdraw amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 11-21-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default When best to withdraw amazon

Started to trickle a few sales on first Amazon Stealth account when should i withdraw? disburse manual or automatic?

btw i have not added bank account yet

whats a safe amount to sell ??

on my proper one that went west i disbursed everyday didnt seem to do any harm at all i got reviewd once and passed but then i got message that they think my listings maybe fraudulent

but i was selling vero and i got asked for some close up pictures 2 hours before suspension needless to say wont be doing that again
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2012

Longevity: 68%
Send a message via Skype™ to Eduktd

If you still have an Amazon account which can disburse 24hrs consider your self lucky, they don't make those any more. Am sure you already know this, nowadays every new account disburses automatically every two weeks. Are you sure you have an on “Demand account“

But when I had an on Demand account, RIP, I tried to request withdraws after items where received. My account died a natural Amazon death. Exceeding limits etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eduktd For This Useful Post:
thered (11-22-2012)
Old 11-22-2012
Threadstarter  

no sorry i think you misunderstood my old amazon account that died i could withdraw everyday

this accounts new no bank account added yet

i think i read somewhere that they review accounts after 28 days so no need to waste a bank account yet???? is that correct?

just wondering when is best to add bank and withdraw?
Old 11-22-2012

Longevity: 93%

I have a few accounts that have sold for more than 28 days and more than 750$ that still haven't been reviewed. I think it is kind of random but eventual.
The Following User Says Thank You to dallasreed For This Useful Post:
thered (11-22-2012)
Old 11-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasreed View Post
I have a few accounts that have sold for more than 28 days and more than 750$ that still haven't been reviewed. I think it is kind of random but eventual.
so would you reccomend adding bank now or leaving it?
Old 11-22-2012

I add my account after I receive my first feedback which was under the 21 days. I did get a review email from them but my first withdraw which was 6k went thru no problem, my next schedule withdraw is in Dec 4.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenshintr For This Useful Post:
thered (11-22-2012)
Old 11-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshintr View Post
I add my account after I receive my first feedback which was under the 21 days. I did get a review email from them but my first withdraw which was 6k went thru no problem, my next schedule withdraw is in Dec 4.
well thats not bad 6k i wont be anywhere near that

i have feedback already i put a note in with my first few orders saying i was a new seller and as a promotion i was offering a small discount for positive comments to promote the business which i then refund as a general adjustment

its due to disburse on the 8th Dec so if its safe to add it before i will do it then
Old 11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thered View Post
no sorry i think you misunderstood my old amazon account that died i could withdraw everyday.
You didn't mention this information earlier in the question so I didn't misunderstand. This is what you said:
Quote:
Started to trickle a few sales on first Amazon Stealth account when should i withdraw? disburse manual or automatic?
There's no such thing as disburse manual or automatic. It's all automatic nowadays (every two weeks).
Quote:
this accounts new no bank account added yet
i think i read somewhere that they review accounts after 28 days so no need to waste a bank account yet???? is that correct?
From experience I have noticed that account reviews have a mind their own, this can happen anytime. But it's almost certain when you exceed $750.00 within 28 a day cycle you will be reviewed (it's automated). Unless you are using FBA, you can blow through $750.00 in one day easily.
Quote:
just wondering when is best to add bank and withdraw?
I usually add bank accounts 4 days before scheduled disbursement. Because there's a 4 day verification period. If you do it a day before payment will be delayed.

In those four days I try not to do anything risky. Such as contacting seller support, issuing refunds, or even selling or login in. etc, until i get paid. Once I get the disbursement initiated email...I wait a day or so then start again.
thered (11-24-2012)
Old 11-24-2012

Longevity: 66%

[QUOTE=Eduktd;395847]I usually add bank accounts 4 days before scheduled disbursement. Because there's a 4 day verification period. If you do it a day before payment will be delayed.

its actually 3 days, and 3 days before works too
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshman For This Useful Post:
thered (11-24-2012)
Old 11-24-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduktd View Post
You didn't mention this information earlier in the question so I didn't misunderstand. This is what you said:
There's no such thing as disburse manual or automatic. It's all automatic nowadays (every two weeks).
Thanks for the reply i didnt even notice there was no option to disburse i just assumed it was the same i never looked to try tbh

its set for 8th December so i will add bank a few days before i only have a few hundred GBP in at the minute im going to try and just keep it at under £750

i issued a couple of refunds just small £5 in return for positive feedback (i put a letter to buyer saying i was new seller running promotion)

will this make a difference?
Old 11-25-2012

Quote:
i issued a couple of refunds just small £5 in return for positive feedback (i put a letter to buyer saying i was new seller running promotion)
will this make a difference?

Here's my thought on this
1) you kinda sound a little desperate for feedback, but I totally understand
2) Issuing refunds for feedback counts against you. Check your matrics, you'll see what I mean.

Each refund is recorded and goes towards your seller metrics. Each time you refund an order, regardless of amount or reason, your order becomes less than perfect. Amazon keeps track of perfect orders, and scores them. Perfect orders have no returns no refunds no A-Z. So I don't think it's wise for you to be issuing refunds for no major reason unless you have to. You are only making your orders appear to be less than perfect.

3) If you are giving away £5, you might as well go ahead and set up a Stealth buyer account and give yourself feedback, after buying your own items. It's called feedback manipulation, just like giving money (refunds) to people for feedback. Its actually against Amazon policies.

Anyways, the point is you are hurting your metric ratings by issuing unnecessary refunds.

Last edited by Eduktd; 11-25-2012 at 12:39 AM.
thered (11-25-2012)
Old 11-25-2012
Threadstarter  

Yes i see what you mean i stopped it after my first few orders i was just tring to get ahead as Amazon feedback is pretty hard to come by i was at around 8 feedbacks per hundred on my last account i just thought it would look better if i had a couple

next account i will avoid

ty