Anybody had an account deleted recently. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 12-08-2013
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Re: Anybody had an account deleted recently.

Yes it's the vcc which is the issue. I opened several accounts whereby I purchased vcc's from members on here. The accounts were either getting deleted or failing a review. Then when I opened a new bank account that had funds on it that account passed the review. During the time it was under review I got 8 feedbacks from around 30 items I sold. Items were also high risk. Shows clearly issue is vcc and feedback. Feedback is the icing on the cake. Happy days. ��
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-08-2013
MU

Yes it's the vcc which is the issue. I opened several accounts whereby I purchased vcc's from members on here. The accounts were either getting deleted or failing a review. Then when I opened a new bank account that had funds on it that account passed the review. During the time it was under review I got 8 feedbacks from around 30 items I sold. Items were also high risk. Shows clearly issue is vcc and feedback. Feedback is the icing on the cake. Happy days. 😋
Old 12-08-2013

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufc365 View Post
Yes it's the vcc which is the issue. I opened several accounts whereby I purchased vcc's from members on here. The accounts were either getting deleted or failing a review. Then when I opened a new bank account that had funds on it that account passed the review. During the time it was under review I got 8 feedbacks from around 30 items I sold. Items were also high risk. Shows clearly issue is vcc and feedback. Feedback is the icing on the cake. Happy days. 😋
Are you saying to much GOOD feedback on little sales is bad?
Old 12-08-2013

About my deleted account. The message from Amazon said something about a stolen credit card. Many here thought it as because was using a gift card. All other 6 accounts used the same gift card. Also, I opened a stealth account recently using all the same tactics and that account is just fine. There were two differences. I logged in form a different IP location, and second I did not list that I had 7000-8000 items for sale. I believe the reason my account was deleted is because I said I had too much inventory for sale right off the bat. People say you can't sell too much too soon. However, I believe you can't even say you have a lot to sale without your account being looked at.
Old 12-08-2013

Longevity: 63%

So if one of my accounts gets deleted.. say bye bye to my money?
Old 12-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunting View Post
That depends how far you want to push it. If it is a large sum of money you could seek an attorney. I have heard rumors that if you wait out the 90 days and email the right people that you can get your money back and your items if FBA. But you have to wait the 90 days
Old 12-09-2013
MU

@kelly441 no sorry I meant lack of feedback is also a problem. You have got to get feedbacks from the sales you made, its a no brainer. Push your buyers as much as you can. And yes I highly suspect the account was deleted because of listing too much inventory. Think about how this looks for Amazon. How do they know they're not dealing with a fraudster that will sell and not ship. That's why so many times it's been stated to sell slowly and as feedback and account life cycle increases then increase inventory etc. Best to walk before you can run.
Old 12-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
I have AZ accounts with VCC attached and have been running just fine for many months.

If you can get a new bank account to an address (like if you have recently moved address) then great but this isn't going to be a stealth account as it will be your real details. Great to have one of these if you can, just need stealths to back them up. I think certain VCC's do have issues but there are ones that work. Plenty on the forum about this.
Old 12-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunting View Post
Very tough to get money from a deleted account - attorney is a path but still quite the uphill battle
Old 12-09-2013
MU

I will open a new account now with same tactic and post on how it goes.

I'me sure its the VCC which is the problem.
Old 12-09-2013
MU

Another thing is to open multiple accounts if you know exactly what your doing I.e 100% stealth.

Leave some accounts make them and let them sit. This way if one gets blocked you have options. Don't put all your eggs in one basket is what I say.
The Following User Says Thank You to mufc365 For This Useful Post:
rsot (12-09-2013)
Old 12-10-2013

Longevity: 62%

I also think VCC is problem since i got 3-4 accounts deleted all with VCC. Accounts with real card never had problem or was suspended even for selling vero. About make account and leave it, it means nothing since one of my deleted accounts was 6 month inactive, since i started to sell 20 items in first month amazon deleted me, so if u do nothing they dont delete you as they just wait for you to make some money which they will eventually steal from you.
Old 12-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
I will open a new account now with same tactic and post on how it goes.

I'me sure its the VCC which is the problem.
Which VCC are you using?
Old 12-10-2013
MU

It's vcc's purchased from approved sellers on here.

@liubkin i'me not saying leaving accounts and not selling for some time will definitely ensure they pass the review. What i am merely stating is that the more stealth accounts you make the better. Eventually one of these accounts will pass the review. Open multiple accounts in one go and i can confidently state that eventually at least one account will pass the review.

However the review process depends on what you are selling and your account history. I.e feedbacks etc.

If your IP is Dynamic and changes all the time you are more than halfway their. Just make a new user account for each stealth account. You could name each user account the same as your seller name. Change all your personal details and you are good to go. Just ensure your ip changes for each stealth account you log into. I have applied this and am now running multiple accounts on one pc.

Last edited by mufc365; 12-10-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-11-2013

Longevity: 62%

If only ip change works seems great but how do you set up your internet connection? My router always change the Ip on just restarting, but i use connection time like the stealth guide ( first ADSL modem, then router , then my pc ) and i change router mac each time i do new account so can look like new user and get Fresh IP
Old 12-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by liubkin View Post
If only ip change works seems great but how do you set up your internet connection? My router always change the Ip on just restarting, but i use connection time like the stealth guide ( first ADSL modem, then router , then my pc ) and i change router mac each time i do new account so can look like new user and get Fresh IP
IP change is good along with other steps in the Amazon Ghost guide