Amazon asking supplier invoices - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 08-28-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03
Default Amazon asking supplier invoices

couple of days ago i got account suspended ok am selling all kinds of media but they are asking for supplier inmformation if nobody has been hit with this message be warned .

check below

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your selling account. To complete our review, we need to verify your inventory of all DVDs listed.

Please reply to this message with this information:

- Copies of your purchase orders, receipts, or invoices for the above items
- Your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)

You may obscure pricing information on any purchase orders, receipts, or invoices you send. We ask that you do not obscure any other portion of these documents. File types supported are PDF and images (jpg, gif and png). Please note that the name and address of the supplier must be clearly visible and the invoice must be for a quantity appropriate to your sales in the last 90 days. We reserve the right to verify the source of your products.

We look forward to hearing from you.

has anybody ever sent in amazon a photoshop invoice made from a real company and it worked . making invoices not real issue for me but when i see they said they need to verify my inventory does that mean they will contact the supplier to check i order stock from them
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Amazon asking supplier invoices

Yes, they will most likely call your supplier to make sure that you are a customer and to verify your purchases. The supplier must also be a legitimate supplier. Amazon knows who the legitimate suppliers are.

Amazon is trying to get rid of people who sell counterfeit DVD's.
Old 08-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

I guess you won't be selling any more foo-foo items, time to find something legit to sell.
Old 08-28-2014

Longevity: 74%

Az is getting though on DVDs in shrink wrap about time if you ask me.
Old 08-29-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Amazon won't call your supplier as they know the supplier is unable to discuss your account due to confidentiality between you and him. This letter they have sent you is pretty standard, I would imagine a customer or several customers have complained that the DVD's are not original. The chances of getting reinstated I would say are pretty slim, but do what you have to do, nothing lost. At least your account is only suspended.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MICKY H For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (08-29-2014), RetroRedneck (09-07-2014)
Old 08-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
Amazon won't call your supplier as they know the supplier is unable to discuss your account due to confidentiality between you and him. This letter they have sent you is pretty standard, I would imagine a customer or several customers have complained that the DVD's are not original. The chances of getting reinstated I would say are pretty slim, but do what you have to do, nothing lost. At least your account is only suspended.
thats the thing nobody have complain to me about anything i have sold no messages from buyers ever saying the item was defective no a-z and no refunds just the account is pretty new just 2 months old i can only put it down to high volume of sales
Old 08-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,934 Times in 8,225 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianr03 View Post
thats the thing nobody have complain to me about anything i have sold no messages from buyers ever saying the item was defective no a-z and no refunds just the account is pretty new just 2 months old i can only put it down to high volume of sales
Media is always troublesome on Amazon - even though you have no complaints or a to z claims...your account can be subject to review at any time.

High volume of sales is possible trigger...not enough feedback another...withdrawal another trigger...quite a few variables
Old 08-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
couple of days ago i got account suspended ok am selling all kinds of media but they are asking for supplier inmformation if nobody has been hit with this message be warned .
If there is a slight hint any of your all kinds of media are not 'real', you have the likelihood of issues.

Might even come from other sellers of the same types getting flagged,

Be careful for the furture.

Old 08-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Media is always troublesome on Amazon - even though you have no complaints or a to z claims...your account can be subject to review at any time.

High volume of sales is possible trigger...not enough feedback another...withdrawal another trigger...quite a few variables
i been selling media on amazon for years this is the first time they ever asked for supplier info i have sold very large volumes on accounts with feedback at 98% never bad comments like you sold me a foo foo . it likely cause it new and cause i had large number of sales they sent this e-mail out before buyers would of had a chance to leave feedack.

i guess if they really wanted to they could of just deleted the account but i will send in a invoice from legit supplier see what happens .

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 08-29-2014 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Talking about ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs.
Old 08-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
If there is a slight hint any of your all kinds of media are not 'real', you have the likelihood of issues.

Might even come from other sellers of the same types getting flagged,

Be careful for the furture.

this could of been likely my fault getting mix up in pricing wars with other sellers . Problem is in amazon that when the real dvd is being sold by amazon for say like 21 pounds . other sellers smash the price to as low as 9 pound now that has to rise flags that they are not real dvds if people want to sell that cheap they should sell on ebay
Old 08-29-2014

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
this could of been likely my fault getting mix up in pricing wars with other sellers . Problem is in amazon that when the real dvd is being sold by amazon for say like 21 pounds . other sellers smash the price to as low as 9 pound now that has to rise flags that they are not real dvds if people want to sell that cheap they should sell on ebay
Amazon get the best prices, thats common knowledge. They sell books & ents at cost or at a loss. Anyone selling even slightly lower than them, yes they would be getting suspicious but £12 cheaper....come on...
Old 08-29-2014
Banned

Quote:
People will complain direct to amazon, not file a-z or leave feedback. Have you checked your refunds, amazon will refund a complaining customer without consulting you and with no a-z.
The Following User Says Thank You to MICKY H For This Useful Post:
ovidiu (09-03-2014)
Old 08-29-2014
Banned

Quote:
So you were selling this cheap, if so amazon would suspect you are selling counterfeit. If your goods were legit why would sell under cost and also give seller fees away. If counterfeit you have a great margin at £9
Old 09-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

People will complain direct to amazon, not file a-z or leave feedback

Agreed, has happened to me on legit products but the ahole buyer had concerns and emailed Amazon anyway.
Old 09-05-2014

Longevity: 61%

Not only media all products. I been getting them too. Any ways around this?
Old 09-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,934 Times in 8,225 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by htz View Post
Not only media all products. I been getting them too. Any ways around this?
More accounts - expand attack patterns
Old 09-07-2014

Longevity: 61%

More acc more banks needed!