Supplier Invoices - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-18-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Supplier Invoices

I read Uncle Billy's thread Limited Account Access RXI034 invoices and supplier info help!!! and I think I'm headed for the same thing.
I had a lot of things happening one after the other,
Buyers not paying
Buyers saying items haven't arrived, until I send them a scan of the post office receipt with their post code on it.
Then PP opened their own dispute over a transaction that just happened and are holding the funds. No explanation??
I asked whether I should send the item or not, no reply??
So I send it registered post at my expense, it arrived okay, PP are still holding those funds. I have given them the registered post number and a copy of the arrival on the Australia Post tracking site, still holding the funds and no response.
I had one buyer make threats that I sold him a f*ke item and I'd better refund before he leaves feedback. So I do and he promises to return the item when he receives cleared funds. Drags this out for 2 weeks and on the day that I receive my MC019 removing all of my DVD listings, most of which are GENUINE, he lets me know that funds have cleared what's my address for returning the item. I know it was him that reported me to AFACT, who then contacted ebay.
Ebay also opens a dispute with PP for the last BIN item that happened just before the MC019??? So PP hold those funds.
Do I post the item or refund as ebay opened the dispute not the buyer???

Next question is, I have invoices for most of the items but they have my real name and address and as this is a stealth account, I need to change the name and address to these invoices as I will have to supply them to AFACT and I think I will receive a similar request from PP anytime now.

:
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Received a lawyers letter.......

Another PP dispute.

There's more but I don't want to discuss it here.
Old 10-21-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

is this your legit account or no?
Old 10-22-2010
Threadstarter  

No, it's stealth name and address, but I do have access to the address.
Old 10-22-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillconfused View Post
I read Uncle Billy's thread Limited Account Access RXI034 invoices and supplier info help!!! and I think I'm headed for the same thing.
I had a lot of things happening one after the other,
Buyers not paying
Buyers saying items haven't arrived, until I send them a scan of the post office receipt with their post code on it.
Then PP opened their own dispute over a transaction that just happened and are holding the funds. No explanation??
I asked whether I should send the item or not, no reply??
So I send it registered post at my expense, it arrived okay, PP are still holding those funds. I have given them the registered post number and a copy of the arrival on the Australia Post tracking site, still holding the funds and no response.
I had one buyer make threats that I sold him a f*ke item and I'd better refund before he leaves feedback. So I do and he promises to return the item when he receives cleared funds. Drags this out for 2 weeks and on the day that I receive my MC019 removing all of my DVD listings, most of which are GENUINE, he lets me know that funds have cleared what's my address for returning the item. I know it was him that reported me to AFACT, who then contacted ebay.
Ebay also opens a dispute with PP for the last BIN item that happened just before the MC019??? So PP hold those funds.
Do I post the item or refund as ebay opened the dispute not the buyer???

Next question is, I have invoices for most of the items but they have my real name and address and as this is a stealth account, I need to change the name and address to these invoices as I will have to supply them to AFACT and I think I will receive a similar request from PP anytime now.

:

NEVER GIVE YOUR REAL ADDRESS! ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or Real...it's just how the game goes.