Who has opened an Amazon account after being suspended! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 11-22-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default My way

Hello,

okay i was suspended from amazon (million times ).

This is the way i do it:

1. Install VMWare and install a clean Windows XP only for Amazon.
2. Open an new Mail account (gmail, yahoo.....)
3. Get an Internet Telephone Number (vumber, google voice or yahoo)
4. Buy a Giftcard and register it on the name you need (and adress).
4.a dont buy a virtual gift card, buy a plastic gift card....the virtual gift cards make too many problems
5. Get a Debit Card with a Bank Account linked (like greendot, upside......) their are millions!
6. Get a new IP Adress (i for myself change the mac of my router, then the cable modem resets and i have a new ip!)
7. Register your amazon account and let them call you back for the code.
8. Start slowly, i use that account in the first 14 days only for 1-2 listenings.
9. Then when you have your money begin slowly.
10. The best was for me, to list every 5,2,3,4,7,3,4 day one more listening
11. Now i am on my 45 day, i have 180-220 $ / day.
12. Dont listen things that are too expensive, 10-35 $ is okay.
13. And when the suspend you, please disburse every day, so the risk is not so big!
14. make as many accounts as you can affort (And your pc can handle)
15. And the most important rule is: BEFORE YOU LOG IN, RENEW YOU IP (dialup, cable, dsl, satellit.....).
16. Make backup accounts, Amazon is Las Vegas, it could be, that Amazon suspended you every day, so be prepared with another account

Some tips:

Write down any disbursment! on a piece of paper!
And with the accountname+passwort!

First if amazon is your only business, pay your bills first, before you do anything!

Dont worry about suspenions! Your money is not lost, only a little late. I dont say i was suspended, i will get my payday 3 months later

Think positive! I know my costumers are happy, and that is what counts!

My next payday is in december 350 $, not so much, but on time for christmas-gifts.

Bye Dennis

Last edited by dennisjaneway; 11-22-2009 at 09:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dennisjaneway For This Useful Post:
Amazombie (01-19-2010)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-26-2010

Longevity: 81%
Default Blocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavalier32 View Post
i think what you saw was more a seasonal thing. Pretty much all the new accounts i tried to create in late nov./early december were shut down. I had not even had a chance to get good on the selling!

I was using the same method i used in the past to create multiple accounts - which i never had a problem with - but noticed now that it is their prime selling season they are just shutting down just about all new accounts.

I am still working at it though because if you can get your account past the 30-45 day probabation period and get through their review - it can be a sweet lil ride.

Amazon is so nasty about it that they don't even tell you that they are closing your account - they just block your login! Even if you write them they will not respond - they are some arrogant *******s!
i was just blocked for 30 days for a review i sol 80 books in 3 weeks and no feedback is that my fault now they are holding my money for 30 days they told me i can still sell but im sure i will be gone i am running out of friends
Old 05-26-2010

Longevity: 92%

Every new account will come up for review. Don't sweat it.

80 shipped with no feedback looks bad to the bots and human reviewers.

I pester my shipped orders to death to leave feedback. Once a week I mass email everyone that has not left feedback. That said, I have never ever received more than 15% feedback. 100 shipped usually means 10-15 feedback. It's like pulling teeth without novacaine.

I know others say lay off selling while under review but I still sell under review but beat them to death to leave feedback.
Old 05-28-2010

Default help

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyOldEbayer View Post
Every new account will come up for review. Don't sweat it.

80 shipped with no feedback looks bad to the bots and human reviewers.

I pester my shipped orders to death to leave feedback. Once a week I mass email everyone that has not left feedback. That said, I have never ever received more than 15% feedback. 100 shipped usually means 10-15 feedback. It's like pulling teeth without novacaine.

I know others say lay off selling while under review but I still sell under review but beat them to death to leave feedback.
They just shut me down and said i was linked to someone who used to sell on Amazon I have never sold in my life This is Awful
Old 05-28-2010

I do not understand they just shut me down said my account is linked to someone who was suspened i never sold before never had a computer now im done as i won't beat this
Old 05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydavep View Post
I am looking to open an amazon account after being suspended, has anyone done this and could they help me, thanks.
I did with a friends help after 3 weeks they told me i had to many sales i was being reviewed i gave them all the info and the next day I wasblocked they said I was linked to a seller who was Blocked
Old 05-28-2010

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

You've never sold on Amazon, but they say you were linked to another user?? Doesn't make sense, did you buy the computer or network card used?
Old 05-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

I have Successufully opened My first Amazon Account Recently selling Amazon "Restricted" Items.

The advice That I followed worked Like a Charm and can be found Here:

Getting access to Amazon’s Restricted Categories « Ebay Tricks, Tips and News

Please Note that this is a 100% Legit Account.
Old 05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazondotcomsucks View Post
I was suspended from Amazon last year and upon reading the askpin forum about Ebay I figured I would use the same techniques on Amazon.com. I created a New seller account on November 18th and I got a notice this morning that my account had been suspended due to being linked to a previously suspended account. I did everything possible to beat their system to no avail. I downloaded a web browser spoofer that tells sites you are using a different browser than that which I'm using. I was using Firefox, but Amazon thought I was using Opera. I changed my name,got a new checking account with a different bank, a prepaid credit card in my alias, a real address different than my own, a real working phone number different than my previous one and I created a New Juno account. I waited several days before listing anything and then slowly listed around ten to twenty items every couple of days. The day before I was suspended I had 158 items listed and 32 items sold in the last seven days. I was averaging 5 items sold daily. I initiated a payment disbursement on December 6th and it showed up the same day I was suspended. I'm now apprehensive as to whether the bank account was what did it. My bank account name was in my real name and when I transferred the funds I used my initials as the name on bank account so I didn't give Amazon that name. To my knowledge Amazon cannot view any bank details or names, so I'm frankly unsure as to if that was the reason. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever as to how they linked the accounts. In my opinion Amazon's security software and personel are superior to that of Ebay's. I was honestly shocked when I got the message, because I thought I was in the clear. I hope this topic gets a lot of attention and that an Amazon Stealth Book/forum will be established because right now I think they have the upper-hand. If anyone on Askpin has any solutions please help!!!
I opened an account from a friends and nothing was the same not even the name and first they put on review for not enough feedback so i did what they asked and the next day it wa blocked and sayd linked to someone elso there is no way the computer was brand new and this person never sold before I am over this I made so much money without this im sunk
Old 05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydavep View Post
I am looking to open an amazon account after being suspended, has anyone done this and could they help me, thanks.
i would be very carefull as I did it from a friend and they never sold there name and it was shut i live in a development where everyone has the same address and they do not want to here that