eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   received a-z after 5 months (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/90909-received-z-after-5-months.html)

Lucifer 11-03-2015 05:30 PM

received a-z after 5 months

Received a-z after 5 months.has anyone experienced with this coz as per I know no one can open a-z after 3 months? btw I have won that case :cheer:

hAve 11-03-2015 05:44 PM

Re: received a-z after 5 months

wtf is a-z ?

Maliquest 11-03-2015 07:58 PM

Dude. What the hell are you talking about. You act like we know all about what youre talking about

Taking The Micky 11-03-2015 09:08 PM

He talking about and A to Z claim

GhostOfAmazon 11-03-2015 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maliquest (Post 718913)
Dude. What the hell are you talking about. You act like we know all about what youre talking about

If you don't know what an A-to-Z claim is, you have no business posting in the Amazon section of the forum. Go back to opening your email accounts since you obviously don't understand Amazon or even basic concepts like "cookies".

Gamefreak 11-04-2015 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hAve (Post 718863)
wtf is a-z ?

:doh: thats all:croc:

RosieTosie 11-04-2015 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer (Post 718855)
Received a-z after 5 months.has anyone experienced with this coz as per I know no one can open a-z after 3 months? btw I have won that case :cheer:

You won the case so you have no worries, and looks like you were wrong about a-z only allowed to be opened within 3 month time frame as well.

GhostOfAmazon 11-04-2015 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 719017)
You won the case so you have no worries, and looks like you were wrong about a-z only allowed to be opened within 3 month time frame as well.

No, he's correct.
Amazon officially states that 90 days is the limit for A-to-Z claims.

In order to open it past that time-frame, the buyer must contact Amazon customer service and convince them to escalate it to a claim. Usually it winds up an automatic loss for the buyer, unless there are extenuating circumstances.

rfloubo 11-04-2015 03:11 PM

Mate, Amazon can do officially whatever the fck they want. The user agreement is there to protect them, not you. I saw Amazon reopen an A-Z also ~5 months after the sale, even despite it had already been won, and this time there was nowhere on the website for the defense. The seller lost the item and the money.

GhostOfAmazon 11-04-2015 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfloubo (Post 719154)
Mate, Amazon can do officially whatever the fck they want. The user agreement is there to protect them, not you. I saw Amazon reopen an A-Z also ~5 months after the sale, even despite it had already been won, and this time there was nowhere on the website for the defense. The seller lost the item and the money.

Nothing you said contradicted anything I wrote above. What was the point of posting? :noidea:

rfloubo 11-05-2015 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 719228)
Nothing you said contradicted anything I wrote above. What was the point of posting? :noidea:

The point was to reply to the OP?: 'Received a-z after 5 months.has anyone experienced with this'

You were not the mate I addressed. A bit oversensitive this evening?

Taking The Micky 11-05-2015 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfloubo (Post 719340)
The point was to reply to the OP?

'Received a-z after 5 months.has anyone experienced with this'

You were not the mate I addressed. A bit oversensitive this evening?

The guy seems to be getting near menstruation (sorry ladies for being sexist)

yotano211 11-05-2015 10:43 AM

Hi everyone look a kitty picture
http://i68.tinypic.com/sg63vb.jpg

vela1987 11-22-2015 03:38 PM

charge him a 80% restocking fee (Allowed by amazon )

muzzie 11-22-2015 06:33 PM

They can open anything whenever they want. But never heard of cases being won when opened outside official AZ time frame except very few ones.

mshamazon 11-23-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 719018)

No, he's correct.
Amazon officially states that 90 days is the limit for A-to-Z claims.

In order to open it past that time-frame, the buyer must contact Amazon customer service and convince them to escalate it to a claim. Usually it winds up an automatic loss for the buyer, unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzzie (Post 723459)
They can open anything whenever they want. But never heard of cases being won when opened outside official AZ time frame except very few ones.

I just LOST a "non-delivery" AZ Claim from a $200 order FIVE MONTHS OLD with POSITIVE feedback for the order confirming receipt of the item AND bonus points for order being delivered within 3 days. This was with one of my LLC tax verified accounts that has done over $50,000 in sales in the past 6 months with 100% feedback and not a single AZ claim. The buyer stated "I have contacted the seller several times and they have not responded" - which is not true as a simple matter of record since the buyer literally responded to my email asking for feedback about the order 5 months ago thanking me for such fast delivery.

Anyway, I filed an appeal which was denied because "tracking information is invalid." That's because the tracking number is expired. Because.. it's... 5... months... old. But Amazon has it in their system that it did show delivery within 3 days since I got the bonus points for the order (not to mention the fact the buyer thanked me for the quick delivery in the positive feedback that is STILL on record).

This item was $200. I have not been this angry at Amazon in a long time. Fortunately I'm doing well enough that it's not going to actually affect my ODR or bottom line much - but it's one of those things that makes me SO thankful for stealth.

Amazon is NEVER EVER NEVER EVER truly on the seller's side. They will do WHATEVER they can to maximize profits. So I just try to keep that in mind as I maintain my love/hate relationship with Amazon like you would a lion - you've found a way to tame it, but it's still a wild animal so always take precautions.

GhostOfAmazon 11-24-2015 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mshamazon (Post 723673)
I just LOST a "non-delivery" AZ Claim from a $200 order FIVE MONTHS OLD with POSITIVE feedback for the order confirming receipt of the item AND bonus points for order being delivered within 3 days. This was with one of my LLC tax verified accounts that has done over $50,000 in sales in the past 6 months with 100% feedback and not a single AZ claim. The buyer stated "I have contacted the seller several times and they have not responded" - which is not true as a simple matter of record since the buyer literally responded to my email asking for feedback about the order 5 months ago thanking me for such fast delivery.

Anyway, I filed an appeal which was denied because "tracking information is invalid." That's because the tracking number is expired. Because.. it's... 5... months... old. But Amazon has it in their system that it did show delivery within 3 days since I got the bonus points for the order (not to mention the fact the buyer thanked me for the quick delivery in the positive feedback that is STILL on record).

This item was $200. I have not been this angry at Amazon in a long time. Fortunately I'm doing well enough that it's not going to actually affect my ODR or bottom line much - but it's one of those things that makes me SO thankful for stealth.

Amazon is NEVER EVER NEVER EVER truly on the seller's side. They will do WHATEVER they can to maximize profits. So I just try to keep that in mind as I maintain my love/hate relationship with Amazon like you would a lion - you've found a way to tame it, but it's still a wild animal so always take precautions.

Out of curiosity, who did you ship with that has expiring tracking #'s? I use USPS and the tracking still shows up years later....

mshamazon 11-24-2015 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 723741)
Out of curiosity, who did you ship with that has expiring tracking #'s? I use USPS and the tracking still shows up years later....

Hey Ghost, it was USPS filled with Amazon's own shipping purchase service. I went back through a bunch of old USPS labels purchased through Amazon and they are ALL expired. Not sure what the cut off is and if it's different through Amazon vs ShipStation vs click-n-ship. Definitely surprising all around though.

BigCJ 11-24-2015 12:28 PM

You can contact the postal inspector in your area and they have it in their intera system.
If you want to fight a jerkoff like this in the future.

They are legally entitled to keep a tracking number for a year or so I believe. *I BELIEVE*

tell them you are looking to get evidence together of a scammer and they may look further into it for you.
And also let amazon know about it.

GhostOfAmazon 11-24-2015 08:29 PM

Yeah, tracking #'s should NEVER "expire".

Here are some examples that are nearly 2 years old from previous shipments I've made.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...50000154585668

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=EI887949570US

ovidiu 11-24-2015 10:38 PM

Well, this is certainly true, but I understand that it's not necessarily an automatic loss for the buyer, and Amazon doesn't take a lot of convincing to open a claim at any point. One turd managed to open two return cases for the same order (this was my seller account, btw) by filing one online and having Amazon customer service open one too. I talked about it on the forum, ended up calling the scammer's bluff and making it all go away, even got a positive feedback.

I read a lot of the posts on the Amazon seller forums and there are some insane stories on there about scamming buyers.

mshamazon 11-25-2015 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 723978)
Yeah, tracking #'s should NEVER "expire".

Here are some examples that are nearly 2 years old from previous shipments I've made.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...50000154585668

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=EI887949570US

Guys I'm not crazy here - I think I discovered something interesting. All my labels from 7/25/15 do NOT WORK anymore. Labels from 7/26 and on DO work.

So does that mean they have an exactly 4 months expiration with Amazon USPS services?! I'm going to try the exact same labels from 7/26 on in a few days and see if those show up expired - if so, that's definitely what it is!

Not that any of this actually matters to stealth... at all... or that there's anything anyone can do about it... lol but it IS odd (why 4 months? why not 3? 6? NEVER?). These start with 9305 (Amazon Fulfillment) or 9405 (Click-N-Ship for returns).