Review of Your Amazon Account, (account-confirmation@amazon.com) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-13-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Review of Your Amazon Account, (account-confirmation@amazon.com)

Please see the copy of the email from Amazon(account-confirmation@amazon.com)

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your Amazon account. We request that you provide the information below in order to help us comply with applicable laws related to commercial transactions. During our review, you will be unable to access your Amazon account. If we do not receive the requested information within 9 days, your account may be closed.

To assist us with our review, please provide us with the following information via fax for who is listed as one of the registered account holders of the account associated with email address:
- Complete residential address
- A copy of an unexpired passport or other government issued identification (for example, driver’s license)
- Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill (if the address on your passport or government issued identification is not current)
- The email address registered to your Amazon account, for reference
- Reference ID 716224457

To view the fax number and verify that this request is indeed coming from Amazon, please open your web browser and type in the following link: http://www.amazon.com/help/documentrequest. For your security, please do not send these documents via email.

We will convert your fax to a secure electronic image and send an email within 24 hours confirming receipt. If we do not receive this information, your account may be closed.

If you have further questions or concerns, you can contact us at account-confirmation@amazon.com.

Sincerely,
Amazon.com

I used to operate a few accounts and all the money are deposited to my different bank accounts with different account numbers under my name, and I have been doing that for 5 years without any problem. For example, I opened a few saving accounts ending with different account # from Bank of America.

However, I think Amazon recently starts to verify bank account owners' identities. See above of this email I received from Amazon after I submitted the deposit bank information. My account is suspended first but I was still able to log in to my account; however, a few days later with no documentation provided, they closed my account and I totally have no access to it.

In this case, I believe they might have detected that this account is linked to my previous suspended account which shared the same deposit bank account owner, regardless the account numbers are different since they are all under my name.(Amazon may be able to trace who you are from the bank)

My 1st concern is that: Should I provide them the document as requested by them? I'm thinking that they will find out that the linkage of my current account with my previous suspended account if I provide the information.

My 2nd concern is that: I totally have no access to my account now since it's now closed and under reviewed, other than suspended. I'm unable to remove all my inventory from FBA and unfulfillable inventory as well since I'm unable to log into my account. I have contacted seller support many times but they are unable to help at all, only shooting emails to seller performance team but it's totally helpless and keep replying back to requesting for the same document.

What should I do? Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2016

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Review of Your Amazon Account, (account-confirmation@amazon.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin Scharter View Post
Please see the copy of the email from Amazon(account-confirmation@amazon.com)

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your Amazon account. We request that you provide the information below in order to help us comply with applicable laws related to commercial transactions. During our review, you will be unable to access your Amazon account. If we do not receive the requested information within 9 days, your account may be closed.

To assist us with our review, please provide us with the following information via fax for who is listed as one of the registered account holders of the account associated with email address:
- Complete residential address
- A copy of an unexpired passport or other government issued identification (for example, driver’s license)
- Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill (if the address on your passport or government issued identification is not current)
- The email address registered to your Amazon account, for reference
- Reference ID 716224457

To view the fax number and verify that this request is indeed coming from Amazon, please open your web browser and type in the following link: http://www.amazon.com/help/documentrequest. For your security, please do not send these documents via email.

We will convert your fax to a secure electronic image and send an email within 24 hours confirming receipt. If we do not receive this information, your account may be closed.

If you have further questions or concerns, you can contact us at account-confirmation@amazon.com.

Sincerely,
Amazon.com

I used to operate a few accounts and all the money are deposited to my different bank accounts with different account numbers under my name, and I have been doing that for 5 years without any problem. For example, I opened a few saving accounts ending with different account # from Bank of America.

However, I think Amazon recently starts to verify bank account owners' identities. See above of this email I received from Amazon after I submitted the deposit bank information. My account is suspended first but I was still able to log in to my account; however, a few days later with no documentation provided, they closed my account and I totally have no access to it.

In this case, I believe they might have detected that this account is linked to my previous suspended account which shared the same deposit bank account owner, regardless the account numbers are different since they are all under my name.(Amazon may be able to trace who you are from the bank)

My 1st concern is that: Should I provide them the document as requested by them? I'm thinking that they will find out that the linkage of my current account with my previous suspended account if I provide the information.

My 2nd concern is that: I totally have no access to my account now since it's now closed and under reviewed, other than suspended. I'm unable to remove all my inventory from FBA and unfulfillable inventory as well since I'm unable to log into my account. I have contacted seller support many times but they are unable to help at all, only shooting emails to seller performance team but it's totally helpless and keep replying back to requesting for the same document.

What should I do? Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.
I copied this into google and found many have received this before -relating to their seller accounts.

It seems your account was somehow linked..possibly as you say via your bank account..

Savings accounts with BOA have been known to cause problems in the past- search the forums about this

Best best is to set up a new account with a new bank too...
The Following User Says Thank You to james929 For This Useful Post:
Collin Scharter (11-14-2016)
Old 11-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply. I wonder if I should send them the requested document, but I believe they will find the link of this account to my previously suspended account and if they will remain closure of my account. I don't mind if they suspend my account at least I still have the access to my account to manage my FBA inventory and money will still be distributed after 90 days. However, at this point, I can't log in my account nothing I can do with FBA inventory.

I researched on Amazon forum, and one guy told me not to send them the document they asked as this is confidential information and his account eventually got reinstated; however, I have been dealing with Amazon seller performance team for more than a month as I was told by that guy but still no good news to my account.

Any suggestion to possibly reinstate my account? or have my account suspended, not closed, so at least I have access to remove my FBA inventory and money back after 90 days?
Old 11-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

the answer is whether they detect that you are linked or not....we cannot answer that...

you can compromise and try the waiting tactic a bit longer but then I suppose you have to try submitting your docs.....

under review is different to closed - are you able to login? because if it is closed they simply do not reply to your emails...

what happened with the original account, was it just suspended or closed (unable to login, money/stock stolen)

how much $ and goods are they holding ? - are there any real details on this account, because I heard they do respond to threats of being sued...but depends on your situation....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 11-14-2016 at 06:09 AM.
Old 11-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
the answer is whether they detect that you are linked or not....we cannot answer that...

you can compromise and try the waiting tactic a bit longer but then I suppose you have to try submitting your docs.....

under review is different to closed - are you able to login? because if it is closed they simply do not reply to your emails...

what happened with the original account, was it just suspended or closed (unable to login, money/stock stolen)

how much $ and goods are they holding ? - are there any real details on this account, because I heard they do respond to threats of being sued...but depends on your situation....

Thanks for your reply. I received the email saying that they closed my account because the requested information was not received. However, I keep shooting emails to seller-performance@amazon.com and I do get reply every email I send, but they only reply me with the same email of requesting the same information without answering any of my questions. Because they still requesting for the information, I believe my account is currently closed and under review, and I can not log in.

My original account is suspended, not closed. This is the first time that I experienced this that my account is closed and I totally have no access to it.

I have about 20k goods under FBA warehouse, including fulfillable and unfulfillable, and about 15k cash available but unable to disburse because of the status of my account. I sell new and used goods, but never counterfeit goods. Only bank account information is real.

I searched online, I actually see a few people have the same issue like mine that accounts being shut down and account got reinstated after submitting the doc.(I believe their accounts are real with no other previous suspended accounts) However, it's the concern that I worry about when you said "because I heard they do respond to threats of being sued" Can you provided me more information about "because I heard they do respond to threats of being sued"? because this is another main concern whether I submit the doc. Do you think that there is a chance from a buyer that sues for damaged caused by the item I sold? If they are requesting my information to sue me, they simply can obtain my bank account information on my Amazon account, and they can simply locate who I am and sue me directly, why do they still ask me? Maybe they are not allowed to obtain my personal information from my bank? (my bank, BOA has all my personal information including a copy of driver license, address, etc)

My account was in very good status before it's shut down. They actually emailed me 3 times before it's shut down.(1st email saying I have 9 days to submit doc, 2nd email saying I have 4 days to submit, 3rd saying they closed my account because no doc submitted and I then I'm unable to log in) I first assumed they are scrammed and ignored it because I never heard that Amazon requesting for such confidential information like passport, driver license, address, etc.

I really appreciate for any more comment on my issue.

Thanks in advance!
Collin Scharter
Old 04-25-2017

Longevity: 74%

Hello,

I am in the same situation where amazon closed my account because they said have not received the requested documents (even though I did send them).

But I have since faxed the documents to them again. They sent an email a day later saying they received the documents and will let me know when finish the review of account.

It's not been more than a week and I still have not heard back from them or got my account reinstated. Have sent several emails and no reply too.

I am wondering how the situation with your account ended up going. Did you ever send the documents they requested and did they reinstate your account?

Thank you
Old 04-25-2017

Longevity: 65%

Their department for reviewing documents still appears to be a mess as they can take up to 30 days to review emails. Hopefully in the next month or so they can get their act together
Old 04-26-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Their department for reviewing documents still appears to be a mess as they can take up to 30 days to review emails. Hopefully in the next month or so they can get their act together
Yeah I can definitely see it's a mess dealing with them. They seem very unorganized.

Do you know if it's possible to get accounts reinstated that have been closed for not receiving the requested documents? If send the documents to them again (after accounts been closed) it can still be possible for them to review the documents and open the account again?

Just wondering if you ever seen or heard of this exact type of situation before.

Thank you
Old 04-26-2017

Longevity: 65%

Yes they can be reinstated if you send in the documents
Old 04-26-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Yes they can be reinstated if you send in the documents
That's good to hear. Thank you
Old 04-26-2017

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 85%

wait a mins !
OP said he has been suspended before, i guess he used his real name and DOB at first time.
now he is going to send his real passport ( driving lincense), i guess the ID he gonna to send is same as the name he suspended before.
does it make sense ?