How should I appeal - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Re: How should I appeal

You NEED to ship those orders out and wish for the best.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

They just happened yesterday. ODR is 2.4 Probably a little lower. I can probably get the feedback removed. However at this point, I would ship the orders, however i am deeply afraid i won't get paid in 90 days. I am not going to carry amazon for 90 days. Hoping for the best with amazon is reciepe for a mess. They are weasels. Is there a way to fix this or am i done with the account. Shipping with no guartnee means i will have to carry the money and amazon run off it. Thats not right. If i can fix the account please give me a plan to do it. I don't trust Amazon at this point. A rolling reserve would have been reasonable.

SHould i ship. I think i am ****ed? I don't know what to do.
Old 12-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalomcity View Post
They just happened yesterday. ODR is 2.4 Probably a little lower. I can probably get the feedback removed. However at this point, I would ship the orders, however i am deeply afraid i won't get paid in 90 days. I am not going to carry amazon for 90 days. Hoping for the best with amazon is reciepe for a mess. They are weasels. Is there a way to fix this or am i done with the account. Shipping with no guartnee means i will have to carry the money and amazon run off it. Thats not right. If i can fix the account please give me a plan to do it. I don't trust Amazon at this point. A rolling reserve would have been reasonable.

SHould i ship. I think i am ****ed? I don't know what to do.
No, you account not *******ed yet, at least not now.
- If you ship the remain orders now your chance to get account reinstall and selling again a bit higher. I mean your chance higher of all the options here but not guarantee. Or you could get your money after 90 days if your account is suspended for good but not delete
- If you don't ship the remain orders now your chance to get the account back are very small. You might not get paid after 90 days after all if Amazon deleted your account. If you lucky enough that they just suspended your account you still get paid after 90 days.

It's is up to you at this point. No one here know what Amazon will do to the account. The info I provided just base on my experience only.
Old 12-06-2016

Longevity: 58%

Sorry to hijack the thread, as I've said I have the same issue. Although I sent Amazon Seller Support an email last night, woke up this morning with an email stating that they have contacted me by phone with no luck and want a contact number to call me on.

It is an stealth account etc, is it safe to speak to them on the phone? What will they ask/need ready to provide?
Old 12-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalomcity View Post
Have 1080 orders. 3 a to z. 3 negative feedback. I don't know what to do. I would ship if we got paid. I don't want to float amazon and get paid in 90 days. Rolling Reserve then i would feel ok. But this sucks. What would you recomend. I don't trust the Weasel at Amazon.
That's a ton of orders without having the business plan in effect. And all on one account as well - need to spread
Old 12-06-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste2223 View Post
Sorry to hijack the thread, as I've said I have the same issue. Although I sent Amazon Seller Support an email last night, woke up this morning with an email stating that they have contacted me by phone with no luck and want a contact number to call me on.

It is an stealth account etc, is it safe to speak to them on the phone? What will they ask/need ready to provide?
Amazon contact you via phone? That is something new. If they really do, just get every info of the account when you opened in front of you while talking to them
Old 12-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

They hadn't paid us for a month! They screwed up with our new credit card. I don't know anyone who lets someone else float them for 30 days. Then maybe 90. Thats 120. You have to be a idiot.
At this point are feedback is spiking. Can they account be fixed? Or done? I would ship i just don't trust them. I am not carrying them for 4 months! While they float on are money. I would ship everything if we could fix it. . We have shipped the first bunch anyway.
What should i do!
Old 12-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

How many orders you HAVE NOT ship? How OLD are the orders?
Old 12-07-2016

Longevity: 65%

If you cannot afford to wait 90 days to receive the money for the current outstanding orders that are open, do not ship the products. But realize if you do not ship the products, chances are your account will get bad performance and most likely subject to the 90 day hold.

If you can wait 90 days to receive money for the current open orders, then ship the products. This is the best option because it gives you the chance of restoring your account.

We can't help you decide on what to do... But as long as your account is in good standing and you have a lot of positive feedback, and you have not been going against policy and you have not been getting several warnings, chances are your account will be fine.

Amazon is pretty reasonable in how they suspend accounts.
Old 12-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Any update???? OP