Account Suspended, Crazy Responses Please help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Account Suspended, Crazy Responses Please help!

Two weeks account, are account was suspended for a high volume of insufficiently researched reimbursement requests. We have a Premium Performance manager. We have submitted 5 so called plans and we keep getting that the plan of action is to similar and we haven't addressed the root cause of the problem. We used a internet company for internet claims and submitted two claims twice after they were denied. Do a million dollars

Last night got this from Hello,

My name i and I’m a member of the Amazon Seller Performance Team. Jeff Bezos received your email and I am responding on his behalf.

We are still reviewing your account. We will send you an email when we finish the review.

We may not reply to further emails about your review.

Best regards,

Thank you.

Where am I with the account? Screwed. I don't know what to do? How can we fix the account? Please help!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-14-2017

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Account Suspended, Crazy Responses Please help!

You're not doomed. Just wait. That's actually a good sign. They usually say we have determined you cannot sell on Amazon anymore. Etc. hang tight.
Old 03-14-2017

Longevity: 41%

It would be helpful if you actually posted your plan of action here that you sent Seller Performance.

Where most sellers fail is they try and explain to Amazon why an event occurred. "We had a fire and it burned up our inventory so we had to cancel our orders" - Amazon doesn't care, what they want to hear is how you fixed it. Not how you WILL but how you HAVE fixed it.

So they want to hear that you have implemented a new fire alarm system, firewall separating partitions of your warehouse etc.

Most sellers fail because they try and explain what happened rather than explaining why it will never happen again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DropshipNPaste For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (03-15-2017), SUVE (03-18-2017)
Old 03-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropshipNPaste View Post
It would be helpful if you actually posted your plan of action here that you sent Seller Performance.

Where most sellers fail is they try and explain to Amazon why an event occurred. "We had a fire and it burned up our inventory so we had to cancel our orders" - Amazon doesn't care, what they want to hear is how you fixed it. Not how you WILL but how you HAVE fixed it.

So they want to hear that you have implemented a new fire alarm system, firewall separating partitions of your warehouse etc.

Most sellers fail because they try and explain what happened rather than explaining why it will never happen again.
Read op messges he suspending due to claims he made against amaozn for reimbursement
Old 03-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

OP:

Most likely your lack of success has to do with the written plans you've sent Amazon.

If your posts here are any indication, your grammar, punctuation, and overall written communication are atrocious. I don't know if English is your first language or not, but I'm guessing not. You need someone with far better written English skills to write your appeal on your behalf.
Old 03-14-2017
Threadstarter  

But with the email from jeff's team should i send another appeal or wait?
Old 03-15-2017
Executive [VIP]

Have someone with excellent written English Communication skills draft your appeal. Stop writing them yourself. In the future, hire someone else to do ALL correspondence with Amazon. Your written communication skillset is terrible and lacks professionalism, which is likely why the team has not yet reinstated your account.
Old 03-15-2017
Threadstarter  

Ghost, of amazon. You seem like a jackass and weasel. I am asking for help. Not looking for criticism. Further your not addressing the point. If the Jeff team is reviewing. What should you do? Appeal again? Premium Performance is saying write another appeal. Who is higher up?
Old 03-15-2017
Executive [VIP]

I'm saying YOU do not have sufficient command of the English language to write any sort of appeal. That is not an insult, it is a fact. Your grammar and writing are atrocious. I'm not saying this to insult you, I'm telling you so that you can take appropriate action.

HAVE SOMEONE WHO'S NATIVE LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH WRITE YOUR APPEAL FOR YOU AND SUBMIT THAT APPEAL.

Your language ability simply sucks. Whatever you sent in was most likely gibberish and that's why it was rejected. Do you understand? Stop getting upset about the blunt way I state things and take the advice to heart: HAVE SOMEONE ELSE WRITE YOUR APPEAL ON YOUR BEHALF.

Read your own posts. I can't make heads or tails of what you're saying. If this is how you write your appeals, it's obvious why they were rejected. Because you're appeals don't make sense.
Old 03-15-2017

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
I'm saying YOU do not have sufficient command of the English language to write any sort of appeal. That is not an insult, it is a fact. Your grammar and writing are atrocious. I'm not saying this to insult you, I'm telling you so that you can take appropriate action.

HAVE SOMEONE WHO'S NATIVE LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH WRITE YOUR APPEAL FOR YOU AND SUBMIT THAT APPEAL.

Your language ability simply sucks. Whatever you sent in was most likely gibberish and that's why it was rejected. Do you understand? Stop getting upset about the blunt way I state things and take the advice to heart: HAVE SOMEONE ELSE WRITE YOUR APPEAL ON YOUR BEHALF.

Read your own posts. I can't make heads or tails of what you're saying. If this is how you write your appeals, it's obvious why they were rejected. Because you're appeals don't make sense.

Nice! I second that the structure of the email is gonna tell a lot to the reviewer.

OP: post your plan here, minus all the sensitive info. If the is poRRly written then you need to send a new one, better one, as soon as possible. otherwise, if the plan is good give the AZ team some time to review it, might take up to a week.
Old 03-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Ghost of Amazon, its called stream of conscious. I do have command of the English language. Your are a moron. Should I write back to Jeff@amazon after they wrote me? Or send a another appeal? That is the question. To appeal again or not to appeal after they told me they were reviewing the account. What does the board think? Appeal is to personal for public internet.

Last edited by shalomcity; 03-16-2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalomcity View Post
I do have command of the English language. Your are a moron.
I rest my case.
Old 03-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Agreeing with Ghost here, your grammar is quite poor. If the appeal is 'to personal' to post onto the forums well then its not going to work. The appeal needs to be professional and ZERO emotion.
The Following User Says Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (03-17-2017)
Old 03-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Hey shalomcity,

I have been reading your last two threads including this thread on this subject,:
Suspened Please help!
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...ease-help.html

From your posts in both threads on the same matter, I gather the following:

-Amazon took this action because their reimbursements team found you’ve submitted a high volume of insufficiently researched reimbursement requests to Seller Support which is prohibited by FBA’s policies.....

Your subsequent posts support Amazons contention in that regard (though you dispute the basis for those):

---You 'submitted 'a lot' (reimbursement claims) over a 3 day period'.
---You then reference specifically, that of the 4 reimbursement claims you made;,
--------Two of those reimbursement claims were already denied by Amazon and denied once again on a 2nd claim attempt.
--------You stated that you had also utilized a third party to initiate the reimbursement claims twice on the two previously denied reimbursement claims to no avail via a third party (i.e. AMA Refunds &/or RefundsManager ?)

---You reference a further past 'reimbursement claim before reconciliation but like 3 days away'.

---You initiated the reimbursement claims and subsequent reimbursement claims in your belief that it was 'clear' to you that inventory was 'lost'.

You suspect this course of action (s) i.e. (repeat reimbursement claims) triggered your current predicament.

Summary: A Quick Recap:

Amazon has suspended you for a high volume of insufficiently researched reimbursement requests. You have stated that you have already submitted 5 x plans to remedy this issue of insufficiently researched reimbursement requests (which have not been accepted by Amazon so far).

Core Issues:

A).Amazon has deemed your reimbursement claims, a high volume of insufficiently researched reimbursement requests.

B). Amazon has told you at least 5 x times now that either the plans you submitted to them (to rectify the issues) are too similar &/or that you have not addressed the root cause of the problem.

Current Position:

Your Amazon account is currently under review and you have been told to expect an email upon this review completion. Amazon has already stated to you that they may not respond to any further emails from you in this period about this.

You in the mean time, are pondering as to whether to email Jeff's team (email them what about exactly at this point ?) or send another appeal (about what, that has not already gone before them ?) or wait ? &/or that Premium Performance (a third party ?) is telling you to write another appeal (how is this addressing Amazons concerns about your accounts current issues ?).

---------------------------------------------------------

Things To Consider:

Here is the issues/questions I have for you...

1.--If you were to email or appeal to them now, what 'EXACTLY' are you going to appeal or email them that is DIFFERENT to the previously 5 x rejected plans so as to rectify the originating issue of addressing the root cause of these insufficiently researched reimbursement requests ?

2.--Can you present some of these plans sent in 5 x times already but rejected (with perhaps certain redactions) ?

3.--Amazon want you to take actions that will stop or reduce severely the said issues ......where as your current posturing/mindset appears to be wanting to be on offensive/continue to fight for previous claims that have already had judgement passed on them so far as Amazon is concerned.....so you are not really addressing the issue that led to the current phase.

In other words, I mean to say, you are putting a lot of time and effort and energy in wanting to fight these previous claims (2 x) and have even taken on third parties to help you with this (to no avail) but it remains unclear as to what your previous 5 x rejected plans were to have addressed the root cause here.

Amazon is unhappy with you,.....because they don't feel you are addressing (or ready to address) the root cause of these repeat reimbursement claims.

You need to have a think about this, terms of addressing the root causes here (in any future plan number 6x) before you go ahead with any of other appeals or emails or what not.

EDITS: - Footnote:
Read DropshipNPaste reply further up, it pretty much echoes moreoreless my line of thinking as well so as to how you remedy yourself from this situation &/or certainly as to what line of thinking you ought to be approaching this matter....

I may or may not reply further here as I am very tied up in many other things that keep me away from this place. However, I do sincerely hope that this post goes to some way to help you to focus on the most important and critical issues at hand here, and therefore enabling you to concentrate your efforts and energy in that direction. Good luck!

----------------

Last edited by SUVE; 03-18-2017 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-20-2017

Longevity: 57%

What the hell is "reimbursement claim"?. In regard to Amazon that is
Old 03-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

When Amazon loses/damages your inventory in FBA and you file a claim to be reimbursed for your losses.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
brownsuga (03-21-2017)