Amazon is pulling some SHADY shizzz - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-10-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Amazon is pulling some SHADY shizzz

I had an FBA shipment that was a few hundred products. Had to send to multiple fulfillment centers in early June.

All of them checked in except for this specific shipment that went to the center in Georgia. It said delivered for about 3 weeks until it went until "reserved" status.

The products were put for sale with the "back ordered" status. It kept getting pushed back day after day. It was finally checked in July 4th. 50 units 1 SKU.

Immediately 20 were put into reserved status because they were pending transactions and items were still not being shipped out. I then received an email from a buyer with a screen shot from Amazon saying that the transaction has been canceled with no reason.

I opened a case with Amazon and usually receive a response within 12 hours like always. Usually more like 2-3 hours because they are super fast in my experience. Now I opened a case and haven't received an update in 2 days.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!

Now there are ZERO items in my inventory for this product. Zero. None fulfillable, none in reserved or nonfulfillable. I was going to open a case and went to the specific shipment ID to input it into the case and it said the shipment ID was non existent!!!!!! What the actual ****?

This was a product listing created by me and the first 50 items shipped in ever. I had multiple other first time shipping in products/new listings that were shipped to FBA and selling without any issues.

This is crazy and super shady......
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-10-2017

Longevity: 62%
Default Re: Amazon is pulling some SHADY shizzz

Welcome to the Elders of Zion. They lose **** all the time and blame you. File to many claims and they throw your off. Its probally time for all of us to have exist stratgies or go to a part tiem route. Amazon is evil virus.
Old 07-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

For the record, constantly preaching about how "evil" Amazon is is not helpful to anyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
halookick (07-10-2017)
Old 07-10-2017

Longevity: 45%

i had it in UK

got a shipment arrived scanned all good, 24 hrs later vanished, they cant find it, said wait 14 days to reconcile did that, now 10 days later after reconcile they dont even bother to reply.
Old 07-10-2017

Longevity: 39%

Just get a different drop shipper many of them out there cheaper than Amazon.
Old 07-10-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by businessinc View Post
Just get a different drop shipper many of them out there cheaper than Amazon.
The value in Amazon selling is not in their shipping ability, its the buyer traffic.
Old 07-11-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 55%

They responded and said they received it at a facility, then shipped all 50 units to another facility... who then recorded that they didn't receive anything.

They keep pushing back the date that I can investigate the shipment. So frustrating.

I'm not trying to rant. Just sharing my (first) bad experience with FBA
Old 07-11-2017

Longevity: 39%

Well, there's more, and this is coming from someone who used FBA way back when the program first started- it used to be that you could choose the FC the shipment went to, so you'd choose the one closest to you, and boom, your stuff was available for sale in a few days, checked in and complete the day they received it, not listed as "backordered". Oh and btw, you could ship ALL of your items to ONE FC. Now?? LOL, pretty much 100% of all shipments get trans-shipped to another FC, so from the day you ship out it takes may 10 days for your listings to be "live" (meaning not backordered). Amazon of course did this because they wanted to save money on shipping costs to the customer, and the reason they give to you is "we use an algorithm to determine the best location to place products in order to provide the customer with the best experience". If you want everything to ship to the same FC so that you don't have to create upteen FBA shipments? That'll cost you now. Again, their reasoning- an efficient algorithm that places product into the most efficient FC for the best customer experience. Oh, and of course at the same time they crank up the FBA fees big time year in and year out.

Actually to their credit- it used to be that every single product in certain categories needed to be labeled, now that is not the case. But here's the rub- you ship 2 products in the same category, same genre, same packaging, and they make you label one and not the other, happens radomly.

Try to submit a support ticket for any technical issue related to this or anything else? You'll go months with no answer, only the daily "the technical team is researching, thank you for your continued patience" email.

Sigh, I remember the days when 3rd party sellers were considered customers....