How to get my money back after amazon account been suspended more than 6 month. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-29-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default How to get my money back after amazon account been suspended more than 6 month.

I have asked amazon to close my account to get money back one month before. Since my amazon account has been suspand more 6 month.
Amazon reply:
"We still need more information about your plan to address Inauthentic Item complaints. Your listings have been removed from our site. If you have FBA inventory of the items causing “inauthentic” complaints, they are currently ineligible for removal.

If you do not appeal this decision in 17 days any FBA inventory of the items that caused “inauthentic” complaints will be destroyed at your expense.

To appeal this decision, please respond to this email and include a plan with actions you took to resolve the issue and prevent similar complaints. Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders.

For "inauthentic" complaints, include the following information for each ASIN:
-- Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier’s contact information.
"

What i need to do to get money back from Amaozn? Are payments gong to be forfeited?
Help me out please! How to reply this letter? Thank you so much!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061
Default Re: How to get my money back after amazon account been suspended more than 6 month.

Amazon want you to send them an appeal, they arent going to do anything till you send them an appeal. Are you selling inauthentic items? If so, this will be tough to appeal but the account is definitely not gone.
Old 07-29-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: How to get my money back after amazon account been suspended more than 6 month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
Amazon want you to send them an appeal, they arent going to do anything till you send them an appeal. Are you selling inauthentic items? If so, this will be tough to appeal but the account is definitely not gone.
Yes, I know the account is gone. I just want the payment back.
Old 07-29-2017

Longevity: 65%

Why not appeal with invoices to try to restore?
Old 07-29-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Why not appeal with invoices to try to restore?
I did with other company's invoce, it does not work. Do you have any good idea?
Old 07-29-2017

Longevity: 53%

Do an action plan and submit invoices to try and get the payment. Keep trying until they shut you down and then go to a higher level.
Old 07-29-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENRYLIU View Post
I did with other company's invoce, it does not work. Do you have any good idea?
Get some proper invoices that match the products you're selling and match the address on your amazon account, then write a solid appeal letter addressing all the issues and hope for the best!
Old 08-05-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Get some proper invoices that match the products you're selling and match the address on your amazon account, then write a solid appeal letter addressing all the issues and hope for the best!

Hello,

Your plan does not sufficiently address the complaints we received about your listings. To be sufficient, your plan must:

-- Include more details about the steps you have taken to prevent similar complaints.
-- Describe how you will prevent complaints, not just how you will react to them.
-- Focus on the types of complaints and how you will prevent them. Do not focus on specific orders or ASINs.
-- Address INAUTHENTIC complaints.
-- Show that you have taken responsibility for the complaints. Based on our investigation, these complaints were not caused by issues out of your control or anti-competitive behavior.

If you would like us to reinstate your account, please reply to this email with an updated plan. If it sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will reinstate your account.

To learn more about our policies, search for these topics in Seller Central Help:
-- Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions
-- Product Detail Page Rules
-- Condition Guidelines

Have questions? We can help right away. Contact us (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/...us/performance).

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

I did send a plan to Amazon and got a reply. It seems i can get my Amzon account back.
I really appreciate anyone could help me to reply a proper plan to Amazon. I have no idea how to do next. Thank you a million!
Old 08-05-2017

It seems they are still giving you a chance to reinstate you just have to be very thorough in your plan of action...
Old 11-20-2017

Longevity: 49%

I had same problem. What if i have already submit my plan and Amazon did not accept, and closed my account for more than 6 months already. And i still did not get my money back.

What to do ?
Old 11-20-2017

Longevity: 38%

Keep harassing them and go to a higher level of CS.
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minchun View Post
I had same problem. What if i have already submit my plan and Amazon did not accept, and closed my account for more than 6 months already. And i still did not get my money back.

What to do ?
Cry.

Your money is likely lost.

Old 11-24-2017

Longevity: 36%

I wrote an explanation on another post which you need to read. basically your money is gone. but read what you can do to brute force this problem and get some $ back