eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Suspension Due to INAUTHENTIC items ??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/112522-amazon-suspension-due-inauthentic-items.html)

kev59 11-26-2017 12:23 AM

Amazon Suspension Due to INAUTHENTIC items ???

Does anyone know if its possible that big manufacturers will send you authorization to sell their items. I am confused by the letter I received below from Amazon as I know my items are authentic and not sure where this is coming from. The items are Nintendo by the way but I am reselling them from a garage sale. They are 100% authentic because they are still under warranty. How in the heck am I going to get proof of invoice for these ? Any help or advice would be appreciated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

You currently may not sell on Amazon.com because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email.

Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to pq-review@amazon.com:
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may no longer allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to provide us with the information above may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you.

Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:
-- Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201165970)
-- Intellectual Property Violations (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200386260)
-- Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/521)

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/...us/performance).

Napu 11-27-2017 08:39 AM

Re: Amazon Suspension Due to INAUTHENTIC items ???

Just provide what they require, invoice. Then pray.

Gamefreak 11-27-2017 10:43 AM

priced too cheap? always a good sign something is f@ke

you will never get a letter like that, all you can hope to have are invoices from a distributor

instaify 11-27-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kev59 (Post 886839)
Does anyone know if its possible that big manufacturers will send you authorization to sell their items. I am confused by the letter I received below from Amazon as I know my items are authentic and not sure where this is coming from. The items are Nintendo by the way but I am reselling them from a garage sale. They are 100% authentic because they are still under warranty. How in the heck am I going to get proof of invoice for these ? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

You currently may not sell on Amazon.com because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email.

Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to pq-review@amazon.com:

-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.

-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.

-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.

-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may no longer allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to provide us with the information above may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you.

Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:

-- Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201165970)

-- Intellectual Property Violations (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200386260)

-- Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/521)

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/...us/performance).

I am having the similar issue , after providing our legit authorized US supplier invoice, we are being accused of forging the documents. We got the similar email on Thanksgiving but my account isn’t suspended they just keep denying the invoices but in the past have accepted the same .

Did you have any luck getting it fixed or have any advice ?

I have emailed Jeff but haven’t gotten any replies back yet since the performance have stopped replying back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elmo 11-27-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napu (Post 887015)
Just provide what they require, invoice. Then pray.

Exactly.

If an invoice is not working use another supplier invoice

kev59 11-28-2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by instaify (Post 887041)
I am having the similar issue , after providing our legit authorized US supplier invoice, we are being accused of forging the documents. We got the similar email on Thanksgiving but my account isn’t suspended they just keep denying the invoices but in the past have accepted the same .

Did you have any luck getting it fixed or have any advice ?

I have emailed Jeff but haven’t gotten any replies back yet since the performance have stopped replying back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was successfully reinstated after having someone make me some invoices. Try contacting some of the Veterans of Aspkin like Elmo and see if they can provide you with invoices.

Napu 11-30-2017 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kev59 (Post 887272)
I was successfully reinstated after having someone make me some invoices. Try contacting some of the Veterans of Aspkin like Elmo and see if they can provide you with invoices.

We can make invoice then send to amazon?

ersincemil 12-01-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

I have same issue with Amazon can you help me with the invoices and appeal letter?

bubleHD 12-03-2017 03:25 AM

I do blind dropshipping on amazon which is not against ther rules, not an arbitrage. They asked invoices for 3 items, I provided the,. But over and over they reply me with the same template.

ersincemil 12-04-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubleHD (Post 888234)
I do blind dropshipping on amazon which is not against ther rules, not an arbitrage. They asked invoices for 3 items, I provided the,. But over and over they reply me with the same template.

What was their response after submitting invoices? I have been reinstated today after providing invoices.

Napu 12-04-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Amazon don't allow you to do dropshipping, all invoice from online retailers are rejected!

elmo 12-04-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Make sure the invoices are from USA / UK / AU legit suppliers. They often times will not accept Chinese invoices.

JamesLee 12-04-2017 05:51 PM

I have same issue for my new Amazon account. I listed a brand name for reference.
Then I send them foo invoice and waiting...

duanbo 12-04-2017 11:50 PM

Quote:

besides invoices , did you submit anything else?

wooha 12-10-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duanbo (Post 888515)
besides invoices , did you submit anything else?

Any other sort of paper-trail only adds to your case.

bubleHD 12-15-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napu (Post 888417)
Amazon don't allow you to do dropshipping, all invoice from online retailers are rejected!

You better read what I wrote. Blind dropshipping!

applebaum 03-21-2018 07:50 PM

I have never seen/heard this before. Is this true? I do not know anyone who has had their funds permanently taken from Amazon.

AmazonLawyer 03-21-2018 08:36 PM

In the Seller agreement signed when you initially become a seller you agree to this. If Amazon feels that items you are selling are inauthentic, they have full disclosure to withhold any funds from your. You can combat with the filing of a payments appeal or a POA drafted based on your account annotations.

e2free 03-21-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applebaum (Post 909236)

I have never seen/heard this before. Is this true? I do not know anyone who has had their funds permanently taken from Amazon.

Yes that's true

applebaum 03-22-2018 03:42 AM

Wow I thought paypal was rough!!

munkron 03-22-2018 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmazonLawyer (Post 908656)
Do not send invoices into Amazon seller performance? This in most cases will only create bigger issues, such as claims of forged or manipulated supplier documentation claims.

Whenever Amazon ask for invoices this usually means the are other underlying issues that need to be addressed as well.

The key to resolving any Amazon account suspension is being able to access your account annotations. This is simply a chronological summary of notes left by seller performance representatives that led to your suspension.

Most suspensions go deeper than what any performance notification can explain. Many times your root causes are entirely different from your original suspension definition.

This is why so many sellers remain suspended, and with the myths circulating that you can be permanently banned, many are led to believe they simply cannot sell again when that is false.

How do you fight a suspension for inauthentic without any invoice?

e2free 03-22-2018 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munkron (Post 909305)
How do you fight a suspension for inauthentic without any invoice?

you need to give them what they asking

thats the only solution

try marketplace people do offer service for that