New Amazon Seller Account Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-30-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default New Amazon Seller Account Questions

Hi everyone,

Here’s some context...

- FBA account banned for restricted products

- My girlfriend has agreed to create a new seller account for me

- I have purchased new laptop and will use use my cellphone hotspot to tether to create a new seller account using my girlfriend's credentials

- I will perform all future sales activity on this new laptop

Questions

1. My girlfriend recently moved in so she changed all CC and bank account info to my address (same address as my banned seller account), does she need to apply for a new CC and bank account with a different address?

Or can she simply change her current CC billing address to something else than my current address (the address associated with my banned seller account)?

2. If she can just change her current CC billing address - does it have to be an address in the same state I plan on sending FBA inventory shipments from? We were planning to use her home address in New Jersey but we live in California, so want to make sure this doesnt raise suspension. If she does need to use a local address, can I get a UPS mail box and use this instead? If not, what alternatives do I have?

3. My girlfriend has an Amazon buyer account but has never created a seller account. I have used her computer to log into my buyer account (the one linked to my banned seller account) using her computer. Even though I will not be creating the new seller account using her computer, will Amazon somehow be able to link her buyer account with my banned seller account since she's using the same name for her buyer/seller account?

In other words, if she creates a seller account linked to her buyer account, will Amazon make the connection that a banned seller (me) used the same IP address at some point to login to my buyer account?

4. Can I make deposits into my own bank account or does it have to be my girlfriends bank account?

5. If I start listing the same products with the same listing information and variations using my girlfriends new seller account, will Amazon flag this?

Is it OK to use the same photos and content from my previous listings? Do you know if Amazon will scrape picture, listing details, descriptions and other frontend/backend data of new listers against banned sellers? Curious how sophisticated Amazon is about cross-referencing this stuff.

6. Will it be ok if I use my cellphone hotspot to tether and setup/access my new seller account with my new computer even though I have accessed my banned seller account via the Amazon Seller app and mobile web browser?

7. After I setup my new girlfriend's new Amazon seller account, can I keep track of my sales using the Amazon Seller app using my own phone? I used to access my banned Amazon seller account using the Amazon Seller app via this phone. Do I just need to make sure I'm not connected to my Wi-Fi and am only using cellular data? If not, how do I get around this so I can keep track of my sales using the Amazon Seller app?

8. I will be using my phones LTE internet connection to tether my new computer to create my girlfriends seller account - the phone I’m using to tether with has also used my home WiFi - the same WiFi I used for my banned Amazon seller account. I will obviously be only using my cell phones LTE internet connection to tether with but does it matter that my phone has previously used my home WiFi too?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE'S HELP!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-01-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,650 Times in 1,247 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: New Amazon Seller Account Questions

Nice 3411 characters post... did you try to look around the forum and see if some of your questions has already been discussed before?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you learn stealth
Old 12-01-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks ilcarletto!

Yes, I've been doing a lot of reading but at times other people's situations are slightly different from what I'm experiencing so wanted to get some clarity on my specific situation.

Sorry for the length!
Old 12-01-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Can anyone help?
Old 12-02-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,650 Times in 1,247 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 60%

Your "massive" post is likely to discourage members from dealing with it.
It does to me...

I am bumping your thread once more... see what happens.
Old 12-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you learn stealth
Best...answer....to a long long post hah.

OP, focused questions - spaced it out - short and simple.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (12-02-2017)
Old 12-05-2017

Answer to number 4 is easy.Amazon cant read the name on someones bank.Just make sure you make a new one.
Old 12-05-2017

Longevity: 73%

Lool!! Let me try

1) Yes, but technically no
2) I don't know
3)Just use a brand new computer with no history
4)Yes you can
5)YES!
6)NO!
7)NO!
8)Probably

The easiest way when creating a new seller account is to try and imagine you are completely different person, a person who you have nothing common with.

New ip address , new address , new cc , new laptop. The safest way is not to use anything which can be linked to you at all.

Simple !
Old 12-05-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etycoon View Post
Lool!! Let me try

1) Yes, but technically no
2) I don't know
3)Just use a brand new computer with no history
4)Yes you can
5)YES!
6)NO!
7)NO!
8)Probably

The easiest way when creating a new seller account is to try and imagine you are completely different person, a person who you have nothing common with.

New ip address , new address , new cc , new laptop. The safest way is not to use anything which can be linked to you at all.

Simple !
Awesome, thank you so much for your input. If anyone else would like to chime in, I'm all ears!
Old 12-10-2017

Longevity: 50%

1) if you had the same address at any point or time, as your banned account, its a flag, even if you change the address.
2) lots of ppl on here used mailboxes or have questioned this approach. do a search
3) you linked it already... it might just be a matter of time
4) anywhere is fine
5) same pics are fine
6) you would link it
7) why not keep everything fresh...why risk anything
8) risk risk risk