Is the account dead ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-26-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Is the account dead ?

Have FBM account. Got this email

Your current sales volumes are not supported by buyer feedback or an established sales history. As a result, we are reviewing your Amazon.com seller account. During this review, you may not sell on Amazon.com. Funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we review it. If you have any open orders, please ship them.

Appealled got this response.

To help with the review process, please send us the following information:

-- Length of time you have been in business
-- Sources of inventory
-- Anticipated monthly sales on Amazon.com
-- Availability of items for shipping
-- Addresses of any retail locations
-- Links to other websites that you actively sell on
-- Tracking information for recently shipped orders, found on the Manage Orders page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/orders-v2/list)
-- Tax ID or Dun and Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) Number

Then got this email

Your account is still under review. We ask for your patience while buyers leave feedback for you.

We will send you an email when our review is complete. Until then, we may not reply to further emails about this issue.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-26-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Is the account dead ?

Hmmm.... No, it's not toast yet. I suggest you wait.

It's a little strange thought because it's saying that you are selling way too fast and not have enough feedback, but for Amazon, those feedbacks are usually what enables you to sell at a higher volume.

Have you called seller support?
Old 01-26-2018

Longevity: 65%

Its most likely dead unless you can provide solid invoices + website showing products you're selling

That email came from policy-violation. The account was flagged for a listing you created most likely for a product/brand you were not approved to be selling. For example, selling samsung phones as "refurbished" but in the description saying they're "new". Or creating product listing pages for brands that require approval (trying to get around it). I've seen tons of those suspensions as people ask me all the time about them. Only rarely have I seen people pass that review. The ones that pass create a website and back it up with purchase invoices for the products they're selling. If you go down that route, make sure the info/contact page is the name and address that is associated with the amazon store

Good luck
Old 01-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Listen to elmo and saijin here shalomcity - you got some work ahead of you
Old 01-27-2018

Longevity: 67%

is this a new account made within 2months
just get as many feedbacks as possible and wait for the maximum expected date of delivery to pass and then if you have sufficient feedbacks appeal and attach all the tracking numbers and details and it should be back .just had this issue in one of the accounts and came back within 2 weeks of review suspension
Old 01-27-2018

Longevity: 79%

No not dead. I have only run into this with a new seller account once so far (out of 10 accounts or so) and rather than appealing it I just left it sit for about 14 days, logged back in and it was re-instated again. Assuming that you have no bad feedbacks or anything super sketchy going I think it should be OK. At least that was my one experience with it so far. Also, I didnt file the appeal on it, just left it sit to see what would happen and boom, re-instated a couple weeks later. I don't know if filing the appeal will have a positive or negative effect either way but given my most recent experience if it happens again, I just wont do anything.
Old 01-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation84 View Post
No not dead. I have only run into this with a new seller account once so far (out of 10 accounts or so) and rather than appealing it I just left it sit for about 14 days, logged back in and it was re-instated again. Assuming that you have no bad feedbacks or anything super sketchy going I think it should be OK. At least that was my one experience with it so far. Also, I didnt file the appeal on it, just left it sit to see what would happen and boom, re-instated a couple weeks later. I don't know if filing the appeal will have a positive or negative effect either way but given my most recent experience if it happens again, I just wont do anything.
Do you guys not read the emails Amazon sends?

It literally says you're suspended due to being a new seller who's unproven.

They want proof that you're sending your customers the goods they ordered.

That proof can be as easy and simple as positive feedback from customers, or as complicated and redundant as building a website and sending in invoices.

EITHER will work. It's up to you which option you choose.
Old 01-28-2018

Longevity: 36%
Send a message via Skype™ to quietstorm

This account is far from dead. In fact, if you lose it, it would be a total shame. They are asking for all of this information because you clearly did not complete your tax setup as a legal entity, therefore, they are viewing you as an individual.

Understand What The Velocity Limit Is In Place For
Amazon gets screwed out of millions of dollars every year. They have data analyst ripping through massive amounts of data that answer questions such as "How many FBM feedback should be present on an "x" old account selling in "x" category.

Here is my recommendation, if you care to use it:

To: Seller-performance@amazon.com cc: seller-performance-policy@amazon.com

Subject: [Store Name] | [Merchant ID] | Appealing Velocity Hold

Dear Seller Performance Team,

We have been unable to sell on Amazon for [amount of days] now, and it is placing our business and the jobs of our employees at serious risk. It was explained to us in the Seller University videos available on Seller Central that velocity limits were implemented to ensure that buyers are receiving what they are ordering and sellers do not take on more than they can handle.

We place great value on our abilities to sell on the Amazon platform and have been brainstorming every possible solution to the issue we are currently facing that has the ability to ensure Amazon will never have to worry about this again. We have made the bold decision to shift our business model drastically and sell 80% of our items FBA and 20% fulfilled by merchant. We would commit to 100%, however, due to the sizes and weights of a small minority of products that we carry, it would not be feasible to utilize FBA for them. By sending all of our eligible inventory in FBA, Amazon no longer has to dedicate their resources to the velocity limits of our account. This being the case, we kindly ask that this velocity hold is lifted immediately and our selling privileges are reinstated.

We are 100% committed to the buyer experience and look forward to a long, mutually beneficial business relationship with Amazon.

With Gratitude,

[Name on Account ]
[Store Name ]
[Legal Entity ]
[Phone Number]

-----------------------------------------
When they reinstate you, for 21 days send out 20 units per day FBA. After that, proceed as usual. If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out.