Aged/good account Suspended for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ feedbacks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-23-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Aged/good account Suspended for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ feedbacks

I've been at war with a new competitor who copied my product and then blasted my listing with a bunch of 1star reviews.

Finally I had enough and made some accounts with vanilla cards and left 5 stars reviews for me and 1 star on the competitor (very stupid i know).

So he reported me and I got suspended. They asked for all my methods and which services I used, so I wrote that I used jumpsend and hired a guy to leave me positive reviews. I didn't tell the whole story because I'm assuming if I did that I'd never be reinstated. They replied with this:

I'm not sure how to respond. This is an old account with brandregistry and so I can't just let it go and create a new one.

Last edited by mjstallion; 02-23-2018 at 10:41 PM. Reason: .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-24-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Aged/good account Suspended for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ feedbacks

Honestly, I'm surprised that they even sent you this message.
What you did and what you fessed up just nailed the coffin in my opinion.

And any info they'll get from you about how you violated their policy is just not going to help you, rather it'll help them put you away.
Old 02-24-2018

Longevity: 48%

make someone up. Post an ad on fiverr.com, provide the link to it, and then screenshot an email from "them" including all the information requested from amazon.

in my experience with amazon, if you give them what they ask for, they deliver.

crazy situation though
The Following User Says Thank You to applepbc For This Useful Post:
tjacks305 (02-24-2018)
Old 02-24-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by applepbc View Post
make someone up. Post an ad on fiverr.com, provide the link to it, and then screenshot an email from "them" including all the information requested from amazon.

in my experience with amazon, if you give them what they ask for, they deliver.

crazy situation though
That sounds like a good idea, but fiverr won't approve that kind of ad...
Old 02-24-2018

then do craigslist. Get creative
The Following User Says Thank You to applepbc For This Useful Post:
mjstallion (02-24-2018)
Old 02-24-2018

Longevity: 65%

That may be really hard to get out off since you did confess to manipulating feedback.

Would be a bit strange to change the story now.

Since you did already say that to start with, maybe being very apologetic and describing why you did what you did would allow them to give you a 2nd chance. Your competitor did it to you and forced you to retaliate, you did not know it was against policy and now that you've studied the details of that policy, it won't happen again etc
Old 02-24-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Yea, you really got nothing to lose trying just about anything you can think of now.
Old 02-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Everyone who says "Never admit you were wrong." doesn't know what they're talking about and probably has NEVER been in that situation with Amazon.

Chances are, if Amazon busts you for something, they already have the film of you waving at the bank camera as your rob it. In other words, they have all the evidence and they KNOW what you did.

Unless there's a REALLY reasonable chance they DON'T know with certainty, it's always better to fess up and admit your mistakes. This comes from ACTUAL EXPERIENCE in suspensions with Amazon (multiple]. I don't mean admit your full pre-mediated intentions and give them a detailed version of how you went about committing the crime, I simply mean don't pretend they are stupid and that you have no idea what happened.

In a case like this, lying and saying you're "not sure what happened" or some other stupid nonsense would get you NOWHERE. Even if you went full "stealth", the brand new accounts + 5 star reviews on one account and 1 star reviews on another + no other purchases + time and date of purchases/reviews + Vanilla cards only being used is SUPER OBVIOUS to any Amazon employee, even if they didn't have bots and had to do manual reviews. Which brings me to the next point: They have really sophisticated tech that curates all this info and makes it nice and obvious to the human, which makes them CERTAIN of what happened, because the odds of this occurring without your knowledge are about .0000000000001%, given all the things I just mentioned.

People need to stop assuming that Amazon your dumb dad that can easily be lied to and manipulated. Amazon is more like the FBI than daddy. And what's the dumbest thing to do when talking to the FBI? Lying, because it's a Felony.

TL;DR

If you got busted for something like this where there will be a long and obvious electronic "paper trail" lying would be the dumbest move you could make.

Good job using common sense OP. Hope it works out for you.
Old 02-25-2018

so would you not recommend my idea of putting the blame onto a patsy, GOA?

OP is about to submit info
Old 02-25-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Everyone who says "Never admit you were wrong." doesn't know what they're talking about and probably has NEVER been in that situation with Amazon.

Chances are, if Amazon busts you for something, they already have the film of you waving at the bank camera as your rob it. In other words, they have all the evidence and they KNOW what you did.

Unless there's a REALLY reasonable chance they DON'T know with certainty, it's always better to fess up and admit your mistakes. This comes from ACTUAL EXPERIENCE in suspensions with Amazon (multiple]. I don't mean admit your full pre-mediated intentions and give them a detailed version of how you went about committing the crime, I simply mean don't pretend they are stupid and that you have no idea what happened.

In a case like this, lying and saying you're "not sure what happened" or some other stupid nonsense would get you NOWHERE. Even if you went full "stealth", the brand new accounts + 5 star reviews on one account and 1 star reviews on another + no other purchases + time and date of purchases/reviews + Vanilla cards only being used is SUPER OBVIOUS to any Amazon employee, even if they didn't have bots and had to do manual reviews. Which brings me to the next point: They have really sophisticated tech that curates all this info and makes it nice and obvious to the human, which makes them CERTAIN of what happened, because the odds of this occurring without your knowledge are about .0000000000001%, given all the things I just mentioned.

People need to stop assuming that Amazon your dumb dad that can easily be lied to and manipulated. Amazon is more like the FBI than daddy. And what's the dumbest thing to do when talking to the FBI? Lying, because it's a Felony.

TL;DR

If you got busted for something like this where there will be a long and obvious electronic "paper trail" lying would be the dumbest move you could make.

Agree with gostofamazon
When Amazon suspend or send you policy violation they do after get strong evidence and then seller claim he not done anything that's biggest mistake

With Amazon simple 3 steps

1. Accept whatever Amazon accused for (even if it's not your fault)
2. Tell them why this happen and will not happen again.
3. What steps you took so this will not happen again

Once you clearly mentioned this in your appeal your account will be restored
Old 02-25-2018

Longevity: 37%

My experience with vannila cards is they will lock down buying account at like 3-5 purchases . But your issue is you played into your compitions trap. Should have gave it some time and slowly feed him bad reviews...
Old 03-07-2018

Longevity: 73%

5 star reviews or seller feedback? Did you use vm's? Did you use dedicated/residential proxies? What else did you do, amazon linked you because you gave urself 5 star reviews and him 1 star

Last edited by r00tk3y; 03-07-2018 at 08:11 AM.
Old 03-07-2018

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post

TL;DR

100% agree with this.
Old 03-08-2018

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2000cr View Post
100% agree with this.
lol. you are giving amazon way too much credit, he got caught because he got reported and it was manually looked at, and he prolly didn't even use a dedicate ip address, prolly just hoped on some proxies
Old 03-10-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00tk3y View Post
lol. you are giving amazon way too much credit, he got caught because he got reported and it was manually looked at, and he prolly didn't even use a dedicate ip address, prolly just hoped on some proxies
It doesn't matter HOW he got caught, via Manual reports or automated bots....the electronic trail is there and incredibly obvious.
Old 03-10-2018

Longevity: 35%

Prepaid credit cards are risky in buyer accounts
Old 03-10-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza1234 View Post