Bank Account/ Debit card for new Amazon Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-14-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Bank Account/ Debit card for new Amazon Account

Hi guys, I was reading over the Amazon Stealth Book I bought a couple months back (forgot my what email) and so far I have done the following to try and secure a new Amazon Stealth Account:

1. New EIN and DBA for business that was IP banned
2. VPN
3. New Laptop for the new MAC address (work laptop that I just got)
4. New internet connection to use (only using work internet)
5, New address (mailbox with mail forwarding so it's not a P.O Box)t

The only thing I'm missing now is a new Debit card with the billing address set to my new Mailbox.

Now, I was wondering about this. I've been reading that all you really need for disbursements is a new bank account, but what gets people is the debit card they put in. It CAN'T be a prepaid or virtual card correct?

I'm opening a new Business bank account but I was wondering if there was a way around this (making a new business bank account), since the banks around me seem to have a high minimum balance to waive the maintenance fee and it's really a hassle for me to go through the same process every time I need a new account (i.e making a new EIN, new DBA and business bank account).

If not I guess I have to bite the bullet and make the deposit but I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas as far as the debit card goes, since I can always open a new savings account for the new disbursement bank account, but opening a new business account just to have a new debit card is a bit cumbersome

Also I've been around reading the forums every now and again for a while but just now decided to give it a whirl after being banned about 2 years ago. I just wanted to thank you guys for all the info you've already given me through these forums!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-15-2018

Longevity: 39%
Default Re: Bank Account/ Debit card for new Amazon Account

any bank accounts are fine, Amazon is not as strict as PayPal when it comes to banks. You can buy vcc from seller in market place. Your setup is fine.
Old 02-20-2018

Longevity: 52%

For the card, just use any card. If you have a bank account, you have a card
Old 02-20-2018

Longevity: 65%

All of that looks like you put a good amount of time into researching on how to properly manage a new store, good job

For the bank question, you can use personal accounts, checkings/savings work fine if business banks are a hassle to open/maintain
Old 03-02-2018

Longevity: 81%

I was suspended over 6 years ago from Amazon and started an account under a family's name about 2 years ago. Everything is in good standing however this person wants everything out of her name. She just closed her business bank account. So in order for me to keep running it I'll need a new checking account and debit card. Technically I know it will need a new ein number and business name too. But I don't want it banned if I do everything at once. I don't do over 20k and would just like to leave it as is. Can someone please help? If I just open a new checking account, will they verify the name on it? If that's okay, what about the debit card part?
Old 03-02-2018

Sounds like you need to update the tax info and add your own bank
Old 03-03-2018

So if I just add a new checking account number, the name won't match. It will have the same routing number. Will Amazon check this or will they just accept the new number?
Old 03-03-2018

Also, what about a debit card? They will check the name on the debit card too right?
Old 03-03-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by reynol80an View Post
Also, what about a debit card? They will check the name on the debit card too right?
They can't see name on your card
Old 03-03-2018

Does the address registered to the debit card have to match the account on Amazon in any way?
Old 03-03-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Does the address registered to the debit card have to match the account on Amazon in any way?
Normally address does not matter but some bank do get rejected

Best to try yourself

Last edited by e2free; 03-03-2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-03-2018

Thanks for all of your help!!
Old 03-05-2018

What do you do when it's asking for a drivers license number?
Old 03-05-2018

Quote:
What do you do when it's asking for a drivers license number?
Input the information they are requesting!
Old 03-05-2018

Well I took a chance and entered my house address that was linked to my suspended account 6 years ago. I ended up putting my boyfriends information in with a different address at first for the banking into and credit card. It wouldn't except anything because it didn't match up. So I had to put his credit card and matching address in ( which is my address too). We shall see what happens.
Old 03-09-2018

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Well I took a chance and entered my house address that was linked to my suspended account 6 years ago. I ended up putting my boyfriends information in with a different address at first for the banking into and credit card. It wouldn't except anything because it didn't match up. So I had to put his credit card and matching address in ( which is my address too). We shall see what happens.
The zip is all that has to match. You shouldn't have used a burnt addy. Also, no need for a new computer. The MAC doesn't matter. Also, VPN is your internet connection. You don't need "VPN and a new internet connection"
Old 03-10-2018

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
NEVER use any information from a linked account. This is an absolute death sentence. Anything reused, even your PASSWORD will kill you. Consider any used information the equivalent of HIV tainted blood or Arsenic. Reusing information from a suspended account is like consuming HIV blood / arsenic. You do not want anything to do with these tainted objects so you must disassociate yourself from them completely. They do not exist. Learn from mistake for the future.

Consider this new account dead and start fresh.
Old 03-10-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
NEVER use any information from a linked account. This is an absolute death sentence. Anything reused, even your PASSWORD will kill you. Consider any used information the equivalent of HIV tainted blood or Arsenic. Reusing information from a suspended account is like consuming HIV blood / arsenic. You do not want anything to do with these tainted objects so you must disassociate yourself from them completely. They do not exist. Learn from mistake for the future.

Consider this new account dead and start fresh.
Not the password
Old 03-10-2018

Longevity: 73%

Set it up on VMWARE, then you can have 10 of these accounts going, **** amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancey dave View Post
Hi guys, I was reading over the Amazon Stealth Book I bought a couple months back (forgot my what email) and so far I have done the following to try and secure a new Amazon Stealth Account:

1. New EIN and DBA for business that was IP banned
2. VPN
3. New Laptop for the new MAC address (work laptop that I just got)
4. New internet connection to use (only using work internet)
5, New address (mailbox with mail forwarding so it's not a P.O Box)t

The only thing I'm missing now is a new Debit card with the billing address set to my new Mailbox.

Now, I was wondering about this. I've been reading that all you really need for disbursements is a new bank account, but what gets people is the debit card they put in. It CAN'T be a prepaid or virtual card correct?

I'm opening a new Business bank account but I was wondering if there was a way around this (making a new business bank account), since the banks around me seem to have a high minimum balance to waive the maintenance fee and it's really a hassle for me to go through the same process every time I need a new account (i.e making a new EIN, new DBA and business bank account).

If not I guess I have to bite the bullet and make the deposit but I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas as far as the debit card goes, since I can always open a new savings account for the new disbursement bank account, but opening a new business account just to have a new debit card is a bit cumbersome

Also I've been around reading the forums every now and again for a while but just now decided to give it a whirl after being banned about 2 years ago. I just wanted to thank you guys for all the info you've already given me through these forums!
Old 03-10-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

The world for everyone does not run on VMWARE.

Need to consider this.

Old 03-10-2018

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Not the password
I'd have to disagree with you. Amazon tracks everything to create links between accounts, including your password and in many cases can be the final nail to confirm the accounts are linked.

For example, what are the chances two unique accounts use the password: chickychickybangbang123$$
Old 03-10-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
I'd have to disagree with you. Amazon tracks everything to create links between accounts, including your password and in many cases can be the final nail to confirm the accounts are linked.

For example, what are the chances two unique accounts use the password: chickychickybangbang123$$
Password are encrypted
Do you think your account linked due to same password?

Anyone else can share?

I been using same and never had issue