Amazon Seller Performance is stupid - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-06-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Amazon Seller Performance is stupid

After creating a new individual account, the Seller Performance team asked me to submit Utility bill which i did and they said:

"We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the name on the document does not match the Legal Entity Name entered in Seller Central.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the business name on the document does not match the Legal Entity Name entered in Seller Central.

Please provide the following updated documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file:

--Utility bill with name and address visible
--Business license
--If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. "

Comon, i double checked the name on seller account and the name on the Utility Bill, they are 100% match. Anyone experienced this problem with Individual account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-06-2018

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Amazon Seller Performance is stupid

I had something similar. I had a notification because of "inauthentic" item. They requested the invoice of the item. For me not a problem because i buy it from the Manufacturer.
And i know the items are 100% authentic. Those people are just wanted to have something for free.
I send them the original invoices and they replied we are unable to accept the invoices, because the Address doesn't matcher with the one on Amazon.

I was like WTF! I reviewed everything and they are correct. Then i just writing an email and before i could send it. My account was suspended! No dealing them to get my account back.

Last edited by DuSpast; 04-06-2018 at 09:11 AM. Reason: See
Old 04-06-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Are the info in your account real?
Also the documents you provided they are originally yours as well?

Pls elaborate more

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaogio7 View Post
After creating a new individual account, the Seller Performance team asked me to submit Utility bill which i did and they said:

"We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the name on the document does not match the Legal Entity Name entered in Seller Central.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the business name on the document does not match the Legal Entity Name entered in Seller Central.

Please provide the following updated documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file:

--Utility bill with name and address visible
--Business license
--If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. "

Comon, i double checked the name on seller account and the name on the Utility Bill, they are 100% match. Anyone experienced this problem with Individual account?
Old 04-06-2018

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSpast View Post
I had something similar. I had a notification because of "inauthentic" item. They requested the invoice of the item. For me not a problem because i buy it from the Manufacturer.
And i know the items are 100% authentic. Those people are just wanted to have something for free.
I send them the original invoices and they replied we are unable to accept the invoices, because the Address doesn't matcher with the one on Amazon.

I was like WTF! I reviewed everything and they are correct. Then i just writing an email and before i could send it. My account was suspended! No dealing them to get my account back.
Hearing horror stories like this more and more. Is this a stealth account ?
Old 04-06-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etycoon View Post
Hearing horror stories like this more and more. Is this a stealth account ?
Yes but i had this problem when i had a non stealth account. Because to be honest, if a customer is saying its ⊗⊗⊗⊗/ inauthentic. They keep the product, will get a refund and i need to provide the invoice. They can see it is authentic because i only buy it from the Manufacturer so what is happening with the customer? They can and will do that over and over again.

Funny is it when you sell something were you know, that there are 0% ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on the market but the customer says its different then they had it before or its just ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Old 04-07-2018
Threadstarter  

I got it resolved by contacting Jeff, it's just that Amazon's team is too stupid to even check the Invoice and they let the robot do all of the works.
Old 04-07-2018
Threadstarter  

and yes, this is a stealth account.
Old 04-07-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
I got it resolved by contacting Jeff, it's just that Amazon's team is too stupid to even check the Invoice and they let the robot do all of the works.
I reached out also to jeff when sending in invoices for MY OWN BRANDED product. They kept denying me! Sure they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ to this stealth account, but the items are authentic. I am the brand owner using the stealth! lol

On my real account,. i found some sympathy with the executive team today.She is going to present my appeal directly for me. I am soooo hoping it works, i was doing 40k a month on that account. It wasn't an authenticity reason for suspension. So i am hoping sooo much!
Old 04-07-2018

Quote:

Really? I thought that this Jeff email never replies to emails.

I also think if I’m a brand owner and somebody from Amazon or EBay would call me to verify a Document I would not give them any informations because of Privacy reasons.
Old 04-07-2018

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
I reached out also to jeff when sending in invoices for MY OWN BRANDED product. They kept denying me! Sure they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ to this stealth account, but the items are authentic. I am the brand owner using the stealth! lol

On my real account,. i found some sympathy with the executive team today.She is going to present my appeal directly for me. I am soooo hoping it works, i was doing 40k a month on that account. It wasn't an authenticity reason for suspension. So i am hoping sooo much!
Please keep us updated . Best of luck
Old 04-08-2018

Longevity: 65%

They will often times deny docs that match up perfectly, it's ridiculous.