Will Amazon suspend me if I do this... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-18-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Will Amazon suspend me if I do this...

I have a Seller Central account that had selling privileges removed. Still working on getting that account back. Chances are looking very slim. But I really worked hard on that account.

Anyway, First question: If I can not get that account back. Lets say my wife opens a new seller central account under her name, social, and her own bank account. As if she wants to sell. Would that send some red flags to amazon. Would they close her account eventually, being that they figure shes my wife?

Second Question: I just opened a new business with a new EIN and all. If I open a new Seller Central account. With the business name, EIN, and new bank account. Will that raise any red flags with amazon?

I'm am very new to this. Sorry for asking newbish questions. I'm reading this forum daily trying to do my due diligence. There are a lot of experienced people here. Maybe someone could give their input on this.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Will Amazon suspend me if I do this...

yes for both of your questions,

you need to learn alot to understand how to run amazon,

basically you cant re use any previous information and if you wants to open new accounts on your wife's name then new ip, new pc etc required
Old 04-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
yes for both of your questions,

you need to learn alot to understand how to run amazon,

basically you cant re use any previous information and if you wants to open new accounts on your wife's name then new ip, new pc etc required
Would they block her, if she was at the same address? But otherwise was unlinkable except their last name being the same?
Old 04-18-2018

Longevity: 65%

Anyway, First question: If I can not get that account back. Lets say my wife opens a new seller central account under her name, social, and her own bank account. As if she wants to sell. Would that send some red flags to amazon. Would they close her account eventually, being that they figure shes my wife?

//

This will be fine as long as the info you're using on your wifes store has not been re-used by yours. If you used your home address, you'll need a new mailing address. Look into mom/dad mailbox places.

Second Question: I just opened a new business with a new EIN and all. If I open a new Seller Central account. With the business name, EIN, and new bank account. Will that raise any red flags with amazon?

//

As long as the info has never been used should be fine, but be prepared for verification as its happening more often than not these days. They will often request ID, Bank statement, Business license and Utility bill. Any or all of those are usually requested at some point.
Old 04-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post

//

This will be fine as long as the info you're using on your wifes store has not been re-used by yours. If you used your home address, you'll need a new mailing address. Look into mom/dad mailbox places.

//

As long as the info has never been used should be fine, but be prepared for verification as its happening more often than not these days. They will often request ID, Bank statement, Business license and Utility bill. Any or all of those are usually requested at some point.

So for my wife's account. Just make sure the address is different and bank account. Maybe I should use the payoneer account I have for that one. Wouldn't they see the same IP address?

And then if i try to sign up using the business I just opened with a new EIN. They will look for verification? My ID has all my info. Name, address, etc. That would be a red flag I assume.

I see how this can get tricky.
Old 04-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Same ip will cause instant suspension

It does not matter if you setup your wife account or yours the information has to be different
Ip
Addrss
Email
Name
Phone no
Bank account
Credit card
Old 04-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Same ip will cause instant suspension

It does not matter if you setup your wife account or yours the information has to be different
Ip
Addrss
Email
Name
Phone no
Bank account
Credit card
So basically make sure to have a VPN on before logging in at all times. I can't mess up not even once.
Old 04-19-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jclee4 View Post
I have a Seller Central account that had selling privileges removed. Still working on getting that account back. Chances are looking very slim. But I really worked hard on that account.

I'm am very new to this. Sorry for asking newbish questions. I'm reading this forum daily trying to do my due diligence. There are a lot of experienced people here. Maybe someone could give their input on this.

I see that some of our members have given you good advice which is great, but I like to do things right (i'm a perfectionist) .

Take their advice into your notes, then get more specific details from here: Amazon Ghost
The reason being the guide is made so that you know EXACTLY what needs to be done, how and why. And this forum exists to give support for the guide members such as yourself.

About the IP stuff with Amazon, my recommendation is IPBurger, that's what I use and I've been very successful with it.
Old 04-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I see that some of our members have given you good advice which is great, but I like to do things right (i'm a perfectionist) .

Take their advice into your notes, then get more specific details from here: Amazon Ghost
The reason being the guide is made so that you know EXACTLY what needs to be done, how and why. And this forum exists to give support for the guide members such as yourself.

About the IP stuff with Amazon, my recommendation is IPBurger, that's what I use and I've been very successful with it.
I appreciate that. I will purchase it.
Old 04-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Yes this guide will make things much more easier for you or browse the forum
Yes you can use VPN or dongle ( will be much cheaper)

Just make sure everything has to be different then what you used on your last account
Old 04-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum jclee4 - all the best as master ghost
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Jclee4 (05-08-2018)
Old 05-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Ok so I have purchased Amazon Ghost with the recommendation of @Saijin and @Elmo. Seems like a few things have updated since it has came out. I have also read through the forums for a few weeks now reading different threads trying to get all my ducks in a row before I initiate this. Please chime in if I should correct something or if I'm missing something. There are very knowledgeable people in this forum.

Alright, so I got my main account banned back in February. Been trying to get it back but with no luck.

1. So I went and created a Business/LLC with a fresh new EIN number.
2. I am going to the bank this week and will open another checking account and either get creative and put my new business name on the bank statement. Or I will just straight up open a new business account and use that for verification when they ask for the bank statement.
3. I got a new desktop computer recently. I think I logged into my banned seller central account on it once to send an appeal. I can't even remember honestly. I don't think I did and if I did I logged in probably once. But I was planning on using that new desktop computer since my laptop was used every day for the seller central account. Should I get another computer?
4. I will sign up for IPBurger this week for the new Dedicated IP address.
5. On my old account that was banned I was living at another address at the time. My name and that address are on that account. I just moved recently. When I create this new account I plan on using my Business/LLC name and new address. I did have that new address as a return address in the shipping settings towards the end of the account but when I just checked it today, It was not even there anymore. The old address is still there that I initially signed up with though.
6. I'm gonna get a prepaid phone this week and use that number for the account.
7. When Amazon ask for verification and they ask for ID. Do I show them my business certificate? Because If I show my actual ID. Wouldn't they just see the my name and link it to my old account?

Let me know If I'm missing anything. I'll continue to read the forums.
Old 05-09-2018
Super Moderator

Use the code of the Amazon Ghost you just signup for in here to get the free 6 mo VIP . And it'll also show us you have the guide.
Old 05-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

I'd try to set up a 100% stealth account and see how things work, before setting up an account in a relatives name. Because with your first try, you'll probably mess it up. Most of us did. Get some practice, check out how things work and read the forum.
newjerseymax (05-15-2018)
Old 05-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Use the code of the amazon ghost you just signup for in here to get the free 6 mo VIP . And it'll also show us you have the guide.
Oh man. Thanks
Old 05-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
I'd try to set up a 100% stealth account and see how things work, before setting up an account in a relatives name. Because with your first try, you'll probably mess it up. Most of us did. Get some practice, check out how things work and read the forum.
Check out what I just posted above when you get the chance. I'm doing this under a business/LLC. The business is under my name though. So this won't be under a relative. It's under me technically.
Old 05-09-2018
Super Moderator

Btw, one thing about the machine you are going to use, don't use the same Windows or MAC OS that your previous account was on. Amazon is not as simple as using a different windows user account.

Personally I have 1 dedicated laptop for 1 amazon account.
But I know people here have used virtual machines for each new account well.

So you may want to ask more about that part in this thread.
Old 05-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Btw, one thing about the machine you are going to use, don't use the same Windows or MAC OS that your previous account was on. Amazon is not as simple as using a different windows user account.

Personally I have 1 dedicated laptop for 1 amazon account.
But I know people here have used virtual machines for each new account well.

So you may want to ask more about that part in this thread.
See...about that. I got a new desktop computer recently. I think I logged into my banned seller central account on it once to send an appeal. Im not too sure if I did. But if I did, I logged in probably once. But I was planning on using that new desktop computer for the new account. Since my old laptop was used every day for the seller central account.

That laptop was dedicated to that seller central account and I logged into seller central more than 200 times on that laptop. Could I still use this new desktop computer or would you guys recommend I another computer again?