Unable to verify information related to your seller account, including your selling h - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-23-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Unable to verify information related to your seller account, including your selling h

I received this email again. around $6000 in the account
I think it is about identity or address cause this. What do you think ?

We reviewed your account, and we have decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.com. Your listings have been removed from our site. We arrived at this decision because we were unable to verify information related to your seller account, including your selling history and listings.

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Last edited by JamesLee; 05-23-2018 at 10:39 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-23-2018

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Unable to verify information related to your seller account, including your selli

What did you recently submit to amazon before getting this email?
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
JamesLee (05-24-2018)
Old 05-23-2018

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Unable to verify information related to your seller account, including your selli

Guess they deamed you a risk. Maybe sold risky items or too fast. Everything can be appealed. As elmo said we need more info. What did you sell. What documents did you send. How did you set up the account.
The Following User Says Thank You to RustyShackelford For This Useful Post:
JamesLee (05-24-2018)
Old 05-23-2018

Longevity: 46%

I had this happen to me when I started selling again on an account that I stopped using a few years ago. They said that they needed my tax information for verification purposes because there was a mismatch. They also didn't state what was not matching. I used all real info and it is not a stealth account so I am unsure as to why they would ask for it. My guess is it's some sort of security checkpoint if certain flags are raised, ie I did move or they somehow lost peoples information and created a smooth way to procure the information again. But that's just my guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to wunmegawatt For This Useful Post:
JamesLee (05-24-2018)
Old 05-24-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

I did not submit anything. I sell like normal. here I receive another kiss of death email.
I know there is no hope....

To help with the review process, please send the following information. All fields will need to be completed to move forward with your appeal.

-- Length of time you have been in business
-- Sources of your Amazon inventory, include invoices from past 6 months
-- Storage location of inventory
-- Addresses of any retail locations
-- Link to business website
-- Links to other websites that you actively sell on
-- Tracking information for recently shipped orders if applicable, found on the Manage Orders page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/orders-v2/list)
-- Tax ID or Dun and Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) Number
Old 05-24-2018

Longevity: 65%

James,

It’s related to a product/listing you were selling that you were sometimes not approved for

Sometimes piggybacking onto existing branded/high risk/exclusive products will do this especially on a new store without much history

As Rusty mentioned it’s most likely a page/product that has a high risk nature

That final email is typically the kiss of death and your best shot of recovery is with legit invoices and a legit website
Old 05-24-2018

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLee View Post
I did not submit anything. I sell like normal. here I receive another kiss of death email.
I know there is no hope....

To help with the review process, please send the following information. All fields will need to be completed to move forward with your appeal.

-- Length of time you have been in business
-- Sources of your Amazon inventory, include invoices from past 6 months
-- Storage location of inventory
-- Addresses of any retail locations
-- Link to business website
-- Links to other websites that you actively sell on
-- Tracking information for recently shipped orders if applicable, found on the Manage Orders page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/orders-v2/list)
-- Tax ID or Dun and Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) Number
Ha this isnt the kiss of death, the kiss of death email is something along the lines of " you are no longer allowed to sell on amazon, the decision is final and we may not respond to any further emails" when you see that 99% KOD.
But as I said before, everything is appealable. Thing that works out great for amazon and their team is people give up too easy. I say go down swinging.