Amazon decline docs that match account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-31-2018

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 40%
Default Amazon decline docs that match account

Anyone ever have Amazon decline all their docs on their stealth account saying it does not match the Legal Entity, etc despite the docs matching 100% to the account?

I read another thread where a forum member had the same experience.

Personally I will move on and make another but I would like to hear others stories and if they resolved it or not.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-31-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Amazon decline docs that match account

Not me personally, I suggest calling in and give a USA / Canadian rep the docs. THese docs are usually reviewed by apes who just glance at them within seconds usually.
Old 06-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Not me personally, I suggest calling in and give a USA / Canadian rep the docs. THese docs are usually reviewed by apes who just glance at them within seconds usually.
If I call in I will be talking to Seller Support who don't have much say. Doc verification is all done by Seller Performance who all communicate through email and we all know how difficult it is to communicate with these savages.
Old 06-01-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%

Were the document numbers in the correct format?
Old 06-01-2018

Longevity: 65%

What was the email from amazon?

Usually the denial emails are we are unable to verify etc
Old 06-01-2018

Longevity: 64%

It could be a few issues, number one, I honestly believe they dont initially check any docs, its how your set up method is, if they dont like it, denial, hoping you go away.
Second issue, depends on where youre getting your docs from, they could be checking the bar codes, if they dont match the info provided on the docs, bye bye. Also number sequence, etc. There are ways to check this. Start there, and see what happens.
Old 06-01-2018
Threadstarter  

I've made over 50 accounts and this is the first account that experienced this level of "cant verify". The docs are good, the barcodes are good and the number sequence.

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the name on the document does not match the Legal Entity Name entered in Seller Central.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the business name on the document does not match the Legal Entity Name entered in Seller Central.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the address on the document does not match the address entered in Seller Central.

Please provide the following updated documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file:

--Utility bill with name and address visible
--Business license
--If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days
Old 06-01-2018

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
I've made over 50 accounts and this is the first account that experienced this level of "cant verify". The docs are good, the barcodes are good and the number sequence.

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the name on the document does not match the Legal Entity Name entered in Seller Central.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the business name on the document does not match the Legal Entity Name entered in Seller Central.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because the address on the document does not match the address entered in Seller Central.

Please provide the following updated documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file:

--Utility bill with name and address visible
--Business license
--If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days
If youre sure your docs are on point, ask to escalate.
Old 06-01-2018

This issue has been going on for about 1-2 months

They are clamping down, and most likely the reps were given updated info on what to look for in such documents. They are denying a lot more than before and ways you could typically get reinstated before are no longer working.

You can search the amazon discussion boards, people with real accounts are going through the same headache
Old 06-01-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Yea, I know that seller support is basically "I read the answers off the text book like a robot" customer service.

BUt they can escalate this to the proper department. Trust me, I had issues smaller than yours and it was a total headache.

Maybe apart of going to washington to their doorsteps, be aggressive and keep calling until it is fixed. I'd forward the doc you sent in to SS and tell them it is good.
Old 06-02-2018

I’ve seen a bunch of different types for verification