multiple amazon accounts using local ip - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-22-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default multiple amazon accounts using local ip

hello,
I recently installed a netzero dial up connection.

i have created 2 user accounts in my computer and i am running 1 amazon account in one and i just created a new amazon account for the other one.

i want to know if it is safe for me to list something with my new amazon account even tho the ip address will be very similar to the first amazon account since they usually get connected dialing the same number.

none account has been suspended.

i am using .... info for the accounts. like if it were 2 different person.

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

I think this is a bad idea. Amazon only allows one seller account per person and they will sniff you out with all the similarities. We will soon be reading about your permanent suspension if you try this out.
Old 08-22-2009

Longevity: 89%

First thing you need to make sure the IPs are never ever crossed used between the 2 users account. Keep a good log. Do not leave a trace.

Amazon is more sensitive than eBay. What items you sell, when and how you start to sell, IP range... are all being monitored. There are several good threads with some good tips about back selling on Amazon.

Please keep us posted if you can.
Old 08-23-2009

Longevity: 90%

Have you tried selling anything yet? Amazon doesn't seem to care if you open accounts just as long as you don't sell. Selling is when the @%$#%# starts to fly (hit the fan, etc.).

Keep us posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by userstealth View Post
hello,
I recently installed a netzero dial up connection.

i have created 2 user accounts in my computer and i am running 1 amazon account in one and i just created a new amazon account for the other one.

i want to know if it is safe for me to list something with my new amazon account even tho the ip address will be very similar to the first amazon account since they usually get connected dialing the same number.

none account has been suspended.

i am using .... info for the accounts. like if it were 2 different person.

thanks
Old 08-23-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon999 View Post
First thing you need to make sure the IPs are never ever crossed used between the 2 users account. Keep a good log. Do not leave a trace.

Amazon is more sensitive than eBay. What items you sell, when and how you start to sell, IP range... are all being monitored. There are several good threads with some good tips about back selling on Amazon.

Please keep us posted if you can.
Hello again and thanks for your quick response.

I dont know whats going to happen for real. i suppose i will be suspended soon on amazon according to what i am reading.

first, the ips for both amazon accounts are never the same.. i keep a log for everything.

second. i received a letter from amazon yesterdays saying that my seller account is going to be in review for 30 days because i have no feedback for the amount of inventory i m supposed to have.it does not say that i cant sell anymore, but i rather not list for 30 days. So, i have decided to leave that account alone for 30 days at least

third. 2 days ago i opened a new amazon account. with different info, differnet local ip, different card, etc. I put up a listing for a product that falls in the same category as the one i was selling with my first account. i already sold one today, still have 2 more for that listing (even tho i have more than 20 at hand i did not want to put 20 i only selected 3 as quantity)

Now, i was thinking about creating a new amazon account. but i have doubts now.

any advice or anything. please help thanks!
Old 08-23-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

This is why many recommend that new sellers sell penny books to build up feedback...makes passing the reviews easier. Please do lay low during these reviews. Your other accounts will eventually get hit with one too. Everyone has to pass one. Start including a little piece of paper with your orders, asking for positive feedback. Personally, I also do photography and am considering including a free 4x6 photo with every order, to build goodwill.
Old 02-01-2014

Longevity: 59%
Thumbs up Re: multiple amazon accounts using local ip

I heard about this technique - but never tried - some amz sellers will buy their own feedback. I don't know the details, you need to get creative. I'm thinking, create a new buyer's acct that can't be traced and use a gift card for the payments. Then purchase from yourself using this new acct and give yourself a few glowing positive feedback ratings that you need to jump start your business & get it going. Repeat as necessary but not too often, and use different buyer's accts each time.

I like the idea, the problem is implementation.
Old 02-03-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Default Re: multiple amazon accounts using local ip

Why not just get a 3g dongle…..