Everything to create an account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-04-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Everything to create an account

My goal is to create a stealth Amazon Sellers account that ultimately I have full control over in terms of documents and identification.

Here are the main steps to what I am thinking of trying:
  • Form a Wyoming LLC in my name (WY offers privacy)
  • Obtain EIN for LLC
  • Obtain business mail forwarding address in WY
  • Obtain WY Phone Number
  • Create new Gmail, as outlined in Amazon Ghost guide
  • Use Payoneer to receive funds

I would create the account as a business with all of the information being legitimate. I would provide the EIN for the tax interview, everything matching the LLC. However, for the requested documents, I would use a service such as secondeye to provide a utility bill that matches the WY address, and a bank statement that matches the Payoneer number. For the Photo ID, I would use the same service to send in a passport with my name (not sure if I should use my picture) because my existing passport has already been seen by Amazon.

I have also considered using a DBA, but as a sole proprietor, I can only get one EIN no matter how many DBA's I establish, and it does not seem to afford me the same privacy that an LLC does.

Is there anything about this that stands out as incorrect? For example, should I not use Payoneer, or should I not risk sending in illegitimate photo ID if I'm going through all this trouble to establish an LLC in WY? Maybe I should I take advantage of the privacy benefits and use a friends name/legitimate passport as the 'face' and 'name', assuming Amazon can't see who the real owner is for a WY LLC? The downside that I see to that is it is not in my true name, but ultimately as the true owner of the LLC I still do have control.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2019

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Everything to create an account

The most important thing is the credit card. If they can check and confirm the registered address on the credit card then you will pass. Usually when the address on the credit card match, they will not ask for utility bills.
Old 12-05-2019

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboulos View Post
My goal is to create a stealth Amazon Sellers account that ultimately I have full control over in terms of documents and identification.

Here are the main steps to what I am thinking of trying:
  • Form a Wyoming LLC in my name (WY offers privacy)
  • Obtain EIN for LLC
  • Obtain business mail forwarding address in WY
  • Obtain WY Phone Number
  • Create new Gmail, as outlined in Amazon Ghost guide
  • Use Payoneer to receive funds

I would create the account as a business with all of the information being legitimate. I would provide the EIN for the tax interview, everything matching the LLC. However, for the requested documents, I would use a service such as secondeye to provide a utility bill that matches the WY address, and a bank statement that matches the Payoneer number. For the Photo ID, I would use the same service to send in a passport with my name (not sure if I should use my picture) because my existing passport has already been seen by Amazon.

I have also considered using a DBA, but as a sole proprietor, I can only get one EIN no matter how many DBA's I establish, and it does not seem to afford me the same privacy that an LLC does.

Is there anything about this that stands out as incorrect? For example, should I not use Payoneer, or should I not risk sending in illegitimate photo ID if I'm going through all this trouble to establish an LLC in WY? Maybe I should I take advantage of the privacy benefits and use a friends name/legitimate passport as the 'face' and 'name', assuming Amazon can't see who the real owner is for a WY LLC? The downside that I see to that is it is not in my true name, but ultimately as the true owner of the LLC I still do have control.
Secondeye looks cool.
I'd love to hear how things go with their docs
Old 12-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyz View Post
The most important thing is the credit card. If they can check and confirm the registered address on the credit card then you will pass. Usually when the address on the credit card match, they will not ask for utility bills.
First I've heard of this, not sure if it works that way. I think in the US a utility bill request is almost guaranteed either way.
Old 12-06-2019

Longevity: 25%

I have created a few accounts for friends and never got asked for utility bill. The credit card's billing address need to match with your account's address, your driver license's address and you will be approved.