some items i listed on amazon were removed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-13-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default some items i listed on amazon were removed

i listed some items on amazon, where there are also other new sellers "just launched" within a day my listing was pulled but i see other new sellers still have the listing up there....it is miscategorized but i clicked the "sell yours here" button. i did not make the listing.

does anyone know why? i doubt it was competitor because all the miscategorized items i listed was pulled.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Amazon has started requiring SKU numbers in order to list any item in most categories.
If the SKU you enter is false your items might get pulled.
Old 09-13-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
Amazon has started requiring SKU numbers in order to list any item in most categories.
If the SKU you enter is false your items might get pulled.
i didn't enter a sku, i just did a search for the product i had, there were many sellers and then i just click "sell yours here" button
Old 09-14-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

what product did you listed ?
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Re: #1: Amazon does not like mislisted items. Don't base your confusion on the fact that others are getting away with something you got ding'd about.

If 45 people go on a shooting spree and you decide to be 46, do you think the cops are going to let you go just because they couldn't catch everyone else?

Understand your problem, not somebody else's lack of a problem.

Amazon didn't like your listed items. Either the pulled listings due to listing error, or you aren't authorized for the item while others are.

Maybe Amazon has spanked the other people before and the people continue to relist, therefore perhaps Amazon is letting them continue just long enough to gather info. Maybe Amazon will let the people move some product, then reverse the transactions. You can't know. So don't worry about others.
Old 09-14-2009
Threadstarter  

vic, i don't see how others are authorized to sell because they are brand new sellers as well, does amazon have a "report item" button like ebay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
Re: #1: Amazon does not like mislisted items. Don't base your confusion on the fact that others are getting away with something you got ding'd about.

If 45 people go on a shooting spree and you decide to be 46, do you think the cops are going to let you go just because they couldn't catch everyone else?

Understand your problem, not somebody else's lack of a problem.

Amazon didn't like your listed items. Either the pulled listings due to listing error, or you aren't authorized for the item while others are.

Maybe Amazon has spanked the other people before and the people continue to relist, therefore perhaps Amazon is letting them continue just long enough to gather info. Maybe Amazon will let the people move some product, then reverse the transactions. You can't know. So don't worry about others.
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

I previously requested Amazon allow me to list a certain restricted item. They granted my request. Others came along and started listing without getting permission first. When they started getting hit by Amazon, they wrongly believed that I had been snitching them out. So they figured I was unauthorized and they tried snitching me out. Too bad for them. If they had worried more about what they were doing before they did it and worried less about me afterward, they might have been fine.

So, I suggest to you with all respect and courtesy: Don't worry about the other guy(s). Worry about what you are doing.

Just because you don't perceive or comprehend the actions of another - does not mean the other person has difficulty perceiving or comprehending their own actions. Also, doesn't mean they are up to something.

Make no assumptions.
Old 09-14-2009
Threadstarter  

gotcha,
is there any way for me to list on the cellular accesories category?
how do i request?

Quote:
I previously requested Amazon allow me to list a certain restricted item. They granted my request. Others came along and started listing without getting permission first. When they started getting hit by Amazon, they wrongly believed that I had been snitching them out. So they figured I was unauthorized and they tried snitching me out. Too bad for them. If they had worried more about what they were doing before they did it and worried less about me afterward, they might have been fine.

So, I suggest to you with all respect and courtesy: Don't worry about the other guy(s). Worry about what you are doing.

Just because you don't perceive or comprehend the actions of another - does not mean the other person has difficulty perceiving or comprehending their own actions. Also, doesn't mean they are up to something.

Make no assumptions.
Old 09-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Use the following link.

Contact Us - Amazon Services
Old 09-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Listen to Vic; he knows what's he's talking about
Old 09-15-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Use the following link.

Contact Us - Amazon Services
how should i ask/inquire? pm me if you rather explain in private
Old 09-15-2009
Vicvelcro

You simply click the link I provided, fill in the blanks.

Be clear about what items you are requesting permission to list. Don't simply say 'cell phone stuff'.

Instead, (for example) try 'Silicone Protector Sleeves, BlueTooth Headsets, Hands-Free accessories, Static-Cling Screen Protectors, Dashboard Clip-Ons' or whatever.
Old 09-15-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You simply click the link I provided, fill in the blanks.

Be clear about what items you are requesting permission to list. Don't simply say 'cell phone stuff'.

Instead, (for example) try 'Silicone Protector Sleeves, BlueTooth Headsets, Hands-Free accessories, Static-Cling Screen Protectors, Dashboard Clip-Ons' or whatever.
how long would it take to get an answer and what are the chances of actually being approved to sell in the cell phone accessories category, i'm interested in selling bluetooths
Old 09-15-2009
Vicvelcro

It can vary. Sometimes you'll know quickly. Sometimes you get your response about 2 weeks after you've forgotten you even asked.

For BlueTooth, your chances are good. If you were requesting to cell actual phones, I'd say almost zero. But accessories, pretty fair odds.
Old 09-15-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It can vary. Sometimes you'll know quickly. Sometimes you get your response about 2 weeks after you've forgotten you even asked.

For BlueTooth, your chances are good. If you were requesting to cell actual phones, I'd say almost zero. But accessories, pretty fair odds.
thanks..
did you get my PM?