How should i proceed with this email from amazon? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-14-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default How should i proceed with this email from amazon?

i received this email from amazon. how should i proceed? if i give them tracking it will show where the items are being shipped from..i don't want to let them know where it's shipping from, because my account has been suspended before....they have frozen my funds, maybe i should just wait the 30 days?

Greetings from Amazon.com

To ensure that all parties have the best experience on Amazon.com, we are conducting a review of your Amazon Selling account. During this review, your funds will be reserved in your Amazon.com Payments account for up to 30 days. Although we will delay the transfer of funds to your bank account, we will continue accepting orders for items you list for sale on Amazon.com. Once your funds have been released, you will be notified via email, and funds should arrive in your bank account within 5 business days.

Please note that this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on newer or fast growing accounts. Veteran accounts may also undergo a review as a result of changes in listing or sales activity. Reviews such as this allow us to ensure that Amazon.com is the safest place to transact online, and ensure the trust of our buyer and seller communities going forward. This trust is an essential part of the long-term success of our third-party sellers.

You may be able to expedite the review by submitting tracking information for your shipments to merchant-approval@amazon.com, or by submitting information about any other channels through which you sell. Please include the corresponding 17-digit Amazon.com order numbers with any tracking numbers. This information may be submitted in plain text, MS Word or MS Excel formats.

Please note that, due to the volume of information we receive, we are unable to offer phone support to accept this information or expedite the review. For this reason we ask that any pertinent information be submitted via email to merchant-approval@amazon.com, as opposed to calling Seller-Support or Technical Account Management. We will evaluate the information you provide and respond accordingly.

While tracking and/or sales information may help expedite the review, it may still be necessary to wait the full review period before funds can be released.

We also encourage you to send a friendly reminder to your buyers requesting that they leave feedback on your account after they have received their orders. They can do so simply by visiting www.amazon.com/feedback.

It is important that you continue to fulfill your orders and list only items that you will be able to deliver during this process.

Please note that the "Transfer funds to bank account now" link will be visible in your Amazon.com Seller's account. However, if you click this link, transferring funds will not be successful.

Please contact us at merchant-approval@amazon.com with any questions. Again, thank you for selling on the Amazon.com platform.

Best regards,

Merchant Approval Department
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

This is a standard part of selling on Amazon with a new account. Hang tight, act professional & respond respectfully to inquiries, and do not list items that expose you to the possibility of negative feedback or complaints. It's important to look like an efficient, honest order-fulfilling machine during this process.
Old 09-15-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
This is a standard part of selling on Amazon with a new account. Hang tight, act professional & respond respectfully to inquiries, and do not list items that expose you to the possibility of negative feedback or complaints. It's important to look like an efficient, honest order-fulfilling machine during this process.
should i just ignore it and just let it ride out? why are they even asking for delivery confirmation since amazon now makes us HAVE to confirm shippping before they charge the customer
Old 09-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Who knows. Maybe the different parts of Amazon don't cross-reference very well. I suggest you humor all their BS requests. About the ignoring part, there's little you can "do" unless you are required to personally respond to something. But if you are, then you're probably screwed anyway.