amazon closec my account!? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default amazon closec my account!?

Hi
Pls help to me
i added 50$ gift card to my amazon account and i take a order but amazon told to me this and i sent all my receipt but they closed my account why??

More Information Needed
The information you supplied was reviewed by Amazon but we cannot unlock your account at this time. For details, check for an email or text message from Amazon describing next steps. Please contact us for further concerns.

and

address-verification@amazon.com

4:51 PM (17 minutes ago)

to me
Hello,

We have closed your account and canceled all outstanding orders.

We took these actions because either the Amazon Gift Card or the Amazon Gift Card balance you are using is in violation of our Terms and Conditions. We cannot reissue the gift card or reimburse you for these funds. For further details, we suggest that you contact the party who sold or gave you the gift card.

Please note that buying Amazon.com gift cards by unauthorized third parties, and sold or transfer-for-value of Amazon.com gift cards is a violation of our terms.

You can find more information on the Amazon.com. Help page: www.amazon.com/gc-legal

If you believe we took this action in error, please email us the attachment of the gift card purchase receipt, or other documentation such as an email from the sender, authorize all the Amazon Gift Cards used to place the order 114-6278819-4126601.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-23-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: amazon closec my account!?

Because amazon is playing a very illegal game with peoples money.They know most people wont take them too court for $50.
Old 03-23-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

where did you get your gift card?
Old 03-23-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
where did you get your gift card?
That doesnt even matter anymore.Amazons issue is that they have no way of tracking where cards come from.They out source too much ,its a third party company that handles distribution of their giftcards.There are people who are buying cards from legit sources and getting blocked.I had a couple of accounts blocked where the giftcards were purchased direct from amazon egiftcards.Sent them the whole invoice and amazon account which they were purchased,they just ignored it.I have never bought a illegal amazon giftcard in my life.Im from the usa ,they sell giftcards almost everywhere for amazon.
Old 03-23-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

i added 50$ gift card to my amazon account and i take a order but amazon told to me this and i sent all my receipt but they closed my account why??
---------------
what do you mean by 'I TAKE A ORDER'?
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
Nathaniel (03-24-2020)
Old 03-31-2020

Longevity: 27%

Same thing happened to me and I was using Residential IP but feel like I configured the IP all wrong. Also I had no vcc but the item was like 100$ so I dont think this is the issue.

Only buyer account also

Any one got experience with this ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dynamicpull For This Useful Post:
Nathaniel (04-07-2020)
Old 03-31-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel View Post
Hi
Pls help to me
What did you try to buy with the gift card balance?
The Following User Says Thank You to SirTrader For This Useful Post:
Nathaniel (04-07-2020)
Old 03-31-2020

Quote:
Hi
Pls help to me
If you placed an order for a digital item with your Amazon.com gift card balance, then that was the reason for your suspension. If you tried to purchase a physical item however, then we may have to ask you a few more questions to understand what happened.
The Following User Says Thank You to SirTrader For This Useful Post:
Nathaniel (04-07-2020)
Old 04-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 31%

Hi
Can i buy physical gift card from amazon?
Old 04-08-2020

Quote:
Hi
Can i buy physical gift card from amazon?
That's not recommened either. Buying gift cards with gift cards in any shape or form will shorten the lifespan of your Amazon account if not get you banned immediately.

If you have an old enough Amazon account that you used some credit/debit card on and on which you ordered some physical goods, then you can actually buy most third-party gift cards with your Amazon gift card balance (even digital ones), but like I said, it will shorten the lifespan of your account. They will not ban you for low volume (personal) gift card purchases made with your Amazon gift card balance, but they WILL ban you if they suspect you're purchasing those codes for resale purpose, so it's not recommended.

Just keep in mind that if you create a new account, put some gift card balance on it, and place an order for a digital gift card, there's a high chance you'll be banned immediately.

Changing your browser fingerprint and using a new Residential IP will decrease your chance of being banned though. Maybe they banned you because they immediately linked your account to a previously banned one?

As a general rule, don't use VPN (datacenter IPs) to create new accounts and try to avoid the same browser fingerprint as before (something as simple as using another browser type or version, or installing some new fonts will help a lot). You also need to avoid inconsistencies in your fingerprint. You have to avoid leaks through WebRTC and DNS. And your time zone needs to match your IP. You can check your fingerprint on these websites:
https://browserleaks.com
https://whatleaks.com
https://whoer.net

If you do all these right, you might actually be able to do low volume gift card purchases even if the account is new and you have not used a credit/debit card on it, but it's still risky and there's no guarantee. Feel free to report back if you decide to follow my advice and try again.
Old 04-10-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
In the context of this thread, you are wrong.

I guess there could be a different reason you then went into the whole browser fingerprinting goose-chase though.....
Using a new VM and changing some of your fingerprints like your OS, browser type and version, system language and system timezone (matching your new Residential IP), screen resolution, system fonts, avoiding any browser extensions, avoiding any leak through WebRTC and DNS, and avoiding any OS inconsistency will certainly help a lot. One of the ways you can be identified as the same person from before is certainly through your browser fingerprint.
You had the chance to contribute positively to this thread. Instead, you chose to spread hate. I was completely right to mention anything that I did in the context of this thread based on real experience and logic. You don't need to intervene in something you have no knowledge about.
Old 04-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
How long before Skameleo makes and appearance I wonder......
Skameleo - ?
Old 04-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Sigh....its a play on words. I'll leave you to work it out for yourself.
Was in french mode - I hear you Fry-day
Old 04-10-2020

Quote:
This thread, as you know fine well, is about managing gift cards. Nothing else. It rears it's head regularly so nothing new. Gift cards are problematical, blah blah, blah, rinse and repeat....

But you have an agenda on this forum and decided to use it to take this thread off topic with your favourite, sorry, only topic of interest.

That's not 'hate' it's simply calling out a time waster when I see one.
Changing your fingerprint can help you appear like a new "harmless" user. Amazon may indeed let you make some gift card purchases that way, but if you go back at them with the same fingerprint as before, Amazon would certainly ban you on your first move!

I have also mentioned that gift cards are problematic nonetheless. OP seemed to be interested in doing it anyway, so I gave some advice to decrease the chance of being banned. If you think otherwise, you're being delusional. Amazon would not be stupid enough to ban every innocent account who wants to make some gift card purchases for personal use, so if you change your fingerprint well, there may a good chance you'll be allowed to make some gift cards purchases like everyone else.

And just FYI - I'm no longer interested in Kameleo for my stealth purposes. The cost of it is not worth it for me at the moment. You are just being pathetic! Using VirtualBox can help you change most of your fingerprint. The only downside is the lack of a real graphic card. I'm currently researching whether that will be a problem or not. Changing at least some of your fingerprint in any way will certainly help! You would be delusional or purposefully deceptive to promote otherwise.

Forget about anti-detect softwares or even free VM solutions such as VirtualBox, something as simple as changing your browser type or version and installing some new fonts on your main machine will give you enough of a fingerprint difference to appear as a new person! You're just being a pathetic hater!