I passed the invoices suspension, Will Amazon suspend me again? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Wink I passed the invoices suspension, Will Amazon suspend me again?

Hey,

Today Amazon reactivated my account after 3 months of suspension. I sent them the invoices and they accepted it (I do dropshipping from online retailers). My questions,

1- If I am going to sell the same items, will Amazon ask me again for invoices for same items?

2- Does that ASIN suspension same as the velocity review?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: I passed the invoices suspension, Will Amazon suspend me again?

1. They can ask any time anything including invoices
2. It can only tell if you post the original email which you received
Old 11-13-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi,

Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s).

Why is this happening?
In accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement, your account has been deactivated because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided at the end of this email.

In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. You can learn more about Amazon’s policies regarding the sale of counterfeit items in Seller Central Help:

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following information for the ASINs listed at the end of this email:

Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.
You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. For ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central
LINK.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days, or after two unsuccessful appeals (whichever occurs sooner), your account will be permanently deactivated. Failure to successfully appeal this decision may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com

We're here to help
You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help
LINK.

The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

-------------------------------------
Here are the 3 ASINS with item name
Old 11-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Yes its possible they can ask again
Old 11-13-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Yes its possible they can ask again
Wondering does that what called the velocity review email or it looks different than this email?
Old 11-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

It won't be a velocity type email it would just be an email requesting invoices

Its less likely if you already did it, but its still possible
Closed Thread