New Amazon UK seller needs some advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-16-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Arrow New Amazon UK seller needs some advice

Hi Guys.

I am a new seller on Amazon and have just hit the 30 day review hold.

I have emailed amazon with the information they asked for (tracking numbers, stock volumes etc).

I had no feedback when the account went on hold, and now have 4 feedback (all 5 star) from the 8 sales I made before the review hold was placed (after almost begging the buyers to leave feedback. lol. Tough to get feedback there, basically got to bombard the customer with emails ).

A few things I would like to know from the more experienced amazon sellers for future reference:

1. If an account ever gets banned, and there is money in the account from completed sales, what will happen to the money? Will it still be sent to my bank account after the permanent suspension, or will they try to steal it like paypal does?

2. Are there any specifics which I would need to watch out for regarding keeping my account active (as in what triggers account limitations etc).

3. Do Amazon have the same problems with "anything possibly vero" as ebay do, or can vero items be listed without a problem?

4. What sales volume (if any) is wise to stay under on an Amazon account?

5. Can I open more than 1 Amazon account using my info (never had any banned accounts from them).

6. Do Amazon ever ask for receipts/supplier info etc to be sent like paypal does?

When answering the above, please assume that I continue to meet the performance levels expected by amazon.

I just want to know what to look out for, as I know from reading here it is not as simple as ebay to get a new account.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions you may have for me as a new Amazon seller. If you have any other suggestions or advice, not pertaining to my questions, please feel free to share with me.

Oh, and BTW I am selling on Amazon UK

Last edited by SoulStorm; 11-16-2009 at 10:58 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!