All 30 New accounts got deactivated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-05-2023

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 54%
Default All 30 New accounts got deactivated

All my new accounts (0-2 months) got this deactivation and requires utility bill. Some have listed some items , some have not listed.
Old accounts are fine, it seems Amazon changed and has new algorithm to detect something wrong.
Anyone has same issue ?

Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account. 90 days after receiving this notification, you may request a funds disbursement by contacting disbursement-appeals@amazon.com. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account and if we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or have abused our system or repeatedly violated our policies which protect our customers and selling partners, we may withhold some or all of the funds in your account.

Why is this happening?
We were unable to verify information related to your seller account, or did not receive any new information regarding your listings or selling history.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2023

Activity: 90%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: All 30 New accounts got deactivated

start actively selling on new accounts , get feedback , send in all required docs
Old 09-05-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLee View Post
All my new accounts (0-2 months) got this deactivation and requires utility bill. Some have listed some items , some have not listed.
Old accounts are fine, it seems Amazon changed and has new algorithm to detect something wrong.
Anyone has same issue ?

Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account. 90 days after receiving this notification, you may request a funds disbursement by contacting disbursement-appeals@amazon.com. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account and if we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or have abused our system or repeatedly violated our policies which protect our customers and selling partners, we may withhold some or all of the funds in your account.

Why is this happening?
We were unable to verify information related to your seller account, or did not receive any new information regarding your listings or selling history.
It’s hard to say without knowing how you create your accounts
Old 09-05-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Anyone has same issue ?

Why is this happening?

This is a newer message, usually they email the fraud suspension at the same time, but did you ever get a separate email about this ?
Old 09-05-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 33%

What country were the shops registered from?

Did you video verify them?

It looks like Amazon systems detected something about your particular shops
Old 09-05-2023

Thanked 1,111 Times in 1,047 Posts
Activity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
start actively selling on new accounts , get feedback , send in all required docs
How can he start selling when all his accounts are shut down??
Old 09-05-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%

Maybe you used bad quality proxy
Old 09-05-2023

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 6%

You made 30 accounts in 2 months? Sheesh.

Idk what you're doing with the accounts, but consider doing quality over quantity. If you do a decent job managing the accounts they should last you a long time assuming you're not outright ripping people off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amzrocket For This Useful Post:
Phd (09-06-2023), rsot (09-06-2023)
Old 09-06-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Anyone has same issue ?

Why is this happening?
list your steps of account creation then perhaps issues can be found
Old 09-08-2023

Longevity: 3%

Do you know why this is happening!?????

All accounts I purchase from beautiful have this same message. He provide me utility bills and they all rejected within few minutes. All accounts are accessed very securely internet and virtual machine. Why Amazon kill them all?
Old 09-08-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starship View Post

All accounts I purchase from beautiful have this same message. He provide me utility bills and they all rejected within few minutes. All accounts are accessed very securely internet and virtual machine. Why Amazon kill them all?
They are going through a sweep right now... just FYI
Old 09-08-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 12%

Quote:

I've only had 2 customers email me about having a utility bill request in the last couple months

I don't think its affecting the shops we re-sell but I sent you a PM to get more info
Old 09-08-2023

at least here in the UK amazon ask for additional docs frequently , on some accounts it is every year , sometimes utility , sometimes HMRC or combination of multiple docs
Old 09-09-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

perhaps OP's business model and sales have been too identical in all the accounts so it was a broad relatively easy link and take down
Old 09-09-2023

Thanked 1,111 Times in 1,047 Posts
Activity: 92%

Quote:

if so,then it could be the utility bills he gave you
Old 09-09-2023

Activity: 37%

Ai is getting smarter to catch ⊗⊗⊗⊗
Old 09-09-2023

Longevity: 20%

Aren't beautifuls accounts like 2k each?
Old 09-09-2023

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
at least here in the UK amazon ask for additional docs frequently , on some accounts it is every year , sometimes utility , sometimes HMRC or combination of multiple docs
Simply untrue.

I'll simply spell it out as it is. You are lying if you think that any account, just one, gets asked for utility bills annually. I'll repeat what I always say when you post these stupid claims....give us one, just one, piece of evidence.

You clearly are not an Amazon seller with multiple accounts, stop pretending you are.

Please stop with this nonsense, it does absolutely nothing for folk who get document requests if they are wrongly led to believe it's simply an annual routine.

On my several accounts I've had covering close to 20 years now I have never, not once, been asked for documents I've already supplied to be resubmitted. Not annually, not randomly....not once!
Old 09-09-2023

I was asked a number of times , I have two sole trader accounts where I get asked to upload docs every year without exception , it is not the same docs every year though

I also know other people who have corporations with very old accounts , they suddenly get new verification requests

do not talk nonsense here , in the UK it is their obligation to update certain business details or ask to confirm whether they changed. I have exactly the same thing with several financial companies , once a year in the first half of the year they send verification requests , sometimes for passport , other times other documents too , sometimes they just ask to confirm if there were any changes

as far as you know what you are talking about it is doubtful anyway , just a few days ago you wrote here that the middle name can be left out on ebay and verification would still pass although I know for sure there is 100% guarantee that missing middle name would lead to request of ID upload if it is present on ID but not on ebay

and you better stop misleading people , it is a known fact that amazon ask for proof of UTR on a regular basis to make sure the business still exists , in fact UTR is the most requested document , the most requested one after that is utility bill , it is the ID which they may not ask for again

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-09-2023 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-09-2023

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 6%

Everything I say applies to US accounts, region is important since every region has different laws as well.

From my experience I've never gotten asked for a utility bill, and from what I've seen it's only asked for if your account is already under suspicion. In some of those cases a decision's already been made and they won't reinstate you regardless of what you provide.

Also I don't think sales velocity is a problem on Amazon, I sold 30K in the first month on a brand new account and there were no issues. This is FBA obviously, I think velocity reviews are a real issue for FBM sellers.
Old 09-10-2023

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
I was asked a number of times , I have two sole trader accounts where I get asked to upload docs every year without exception , it is not the same docs every year though

I also know other people who have corporations with very old accounts , they suddenly get new verification requests

do not talk nonsense here , in the UK it is their obligation to update certain business details or ask to confirm whether they changed. I have exactly the same thing with several financial companies , once a year in the first half of the year they send verification requests , sometimes for passport , other times other documents too , sometimes they just ask to confirm if there were any changes

as far as you know what you are talking about it is doubtful anyway , just a few days ago you wrote here that the middle name can be left out on ebay and verification would still pass although I know for sure there is 100% guarantee that missing middle name would lead to request of ID upload if it is present on ID but not on ebay

and you better stop misleading people , it is a known fact that amazon ask for proof of UTR on a regular basis to make sure the business still exists , in fact UTR is the most requested document , the most requested one after that is utility bill , it is the ID which they may not ask for again

Stop doubling down, it's a pathetic look. You can never give any evidence of your claims. As for your comment that you get asked for your proof of your UTR every year then that is an outright lie. I doubt you have even one Sole Trader account, I doubt even more you 'know people' who operate Limited Companies who share their account details and how it is managed with you. So what details does a Limited Company have to produce to Amazon annually. Come on then...name just one. As for your claim of ongoing utility bill or passports uploading well lets just laugh that one out of here right now. It doesn't happen.

As for the optional middle name thread, that's absolutely priceless! You were the only one who clamed it was mandatory and your explanation when I uploaded the screenshot was comedy gold.

Please, stop lying to this forum in an attempt to look knowledgeable. Find another outlet for your Walter Mitty lifestyle.

As I said in my last post, your bull$hit is misleading and causes unnecessary worries. Stop it.
Old 09-10-2023

a limited company may not need to produce any details annually as all details are already available through companies house

however , if the details on companies house should not match the amazon account anymore they will certainly have to produce details

you are denying things here that are obligatory by law , they do not just need to check limited companies but they must check limited companies all over again

your pathetic lies have been misleading people , it is obvious from your posts that you have a few old accounts and have no idea how verification really works , it is in fact your claim about the missing middle name that is priceless as both amazon and ebay are obliged by law to collect the full name from the seller and they both would not accept a missing middle name during verification if it is present on the ID

I am ready to provide proof as soon as you upload your personal details here and details on your amazon and ebay accounts which you seem to have many of

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-10-2023 at 09:51 AM.