eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   AI based suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/151801-ai-based-suspensions.html)

SaiJin 01-31-2024 10:07 AM

AI based suspensions

If you guys haven't noticed, there's been a lot of suspensions even when you're innocent on Amazon, we found out that it's the retarded AI that's deciding the accounts are "risky".

I hope the humans in amazon start to realize this before they kill themselves and make sellers and buyers go to different platforms to shop.

quantum 01-31-2024 11:53 AM

Re: AI based suspensions

I'm noticing it. It's becoming increasingly difficult to be on here. I'm also noticing a lot less competitors on this platform. Which also makes it more lucrative.

13obby 01-31-2024 12:21 PM

Hey SaiJin, i’ve noticed this on Amazon & eBay this all started towards the middle of last year and ongoing up until now, i was actually going to open a thread related to this here on how AI is going to effect stealth because i can only see that it will get worse and of course these muppets are going to loose money and customers over this if they become solely reliant on AI to make these type of decisions its not looking good for stealth if i must say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1234826)
If you guys haven't noticed, there's been a lot of suspensions even when you're innocent on Amazon, we found out that it's the retarded AI that's deciding the accounts are "risky".

I hope the humans in amazon start to realize this before they kill themselves and make sellers and buyers go to different platforms to shop.

murdered_by_ebay 01-31-2024 12:31 PM

amazon have been limiting competition for a long time which makes them more and more expensive , AI suspensions is just the latest tool to do this

interestingly they try to fight rising prices with even more limitations , I have heard from several sellers there are price limits now where certain items are not allowed to be listed higher than a specific price

Starship 01-31-2024 06:38 PM

All my competitors were suspended in 2023 in party supplies except one guy and me

I messaged him and amazon threatened to suspend him 2 times in 2023, it’s party supplies private label and they still made us go through video verification and supplier verification WTF LOL each seller is the brand owner and we are getting molested

agent006140 01-31-2024 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1234836)
amazon have been limiting competition for a long time which makes them more and more expensive , AI suspensions is just the latest tool to do this

interestingly they try to fight rising prices with even more limitations , I have heard from several sellers there are price limits now where certain items are not allowed to be listed higher than a specific price

I have a book reasonably priced at $15,but some one listed at $700,so they removed my listing .
Then they removed the one at $700 and I have to add mine back.
Then I have another book at $12 and others listed at 1.99-3.99,so it was removed? Then they closed my account,I asked why,they said it should not be closed,so they re open it?
Fun???

quantum 01-31-2024 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1234852)
I have a book reasonably priced at $15,but some one listed at $700,so they removed my listing .
Then I have another book at $12 and others listed at 1.99-3.99,so it was removed? Then they closed my account,I asked why,they said it should not be closed,so they re open it?
Fun???

so insightful..

DENDEN76 02-01-2024 03:16 AM

It's only going to get worse across the whole industry. You have to diversify and learn how to build your own stores and run ads.

rsot 02-01-2024 08:46 AM

Quote:

Fun???

sounds like you are being targeted by competition in those book listings

schemazon 02-01-2024 09:15 AM

Are these accounts you all are referencing fresh, or do they have some time and sales under them?

SaiJin 02-01-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13obby (Post 1234834)
Hey SaiJin, i’ve noticed this on Amazon & eBay this all started towards the middle of last year and ongoing up until now, i was actually going to open a thread related to this here on how AI is going to effect stealth because i can only see that it will get worse and of course these muppets are going to loose money and customers over this if they become solely reliant on AI to make these type of decisions its not looking good for stealth if i must say.

Right! AMazon is a great place for business if you know what you're doing, but this AI crap is not just killing sellers and buyers, it's killing the platform too.

eBay is pretty much down the drain, I wonder if Amazon is as stupid as eBay to kill themselves.

With the rise of tiktok shop and Temu, buyers and sellers are starting to move their business there.

SaiJin 02-01-2024 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starship (Post 1234849)
All my competitors were suspended in 2023 in party supplies except one guy and me

I messaged him and amazon threatened to suspend him 2 times in 2023, it’s party supplies private label and they still made us go through video verification and supplier verification WTF LOL each seller is the brand owner and we are getting molested

FIrst of all, please add the country flag to your forum account you're residing in.

Back to topic, ALL your competitors? How many are there?

I'm just wondering if limiting competition to limit price increases is really what they are after?
I'd think more competition = less prices.

quantum 02-01-2024 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1234865)
It's only going to get worse across the whole industry. You have to diversify and learn how to build your own stores and run ads.

Agreed on this. Purchasing multiple accounts is starting to get really expensive on my end. And these accounts don't last very long.

Would pay good money on a guide on how to create multiple stealth accounts using LLC tax IDs and bypassing all US inform act requests. Not looking to hunt down friends/family members to use their info.

murdered_by_ebay 02-01-2024 11:09 AM

Quote:

Fun???

amazon have become unreliable , they constantly remove titles from catalogue , ban sellers from selling specific titles , limit prices at which other items can be sold. this attitude has made it impossible to buy large quantities of items to sell on amazon specifically as you could be banned from selling the title anytime

Starship 02-01-2024 04:13 PM

Same I only order one months supply now, years ago I would order 6 month supply straight to fba

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1234899)
amazon have become unreliable , they constantly remove titles from catalogue , ban sellers from selling specific titles , limit prices at which other items can be sold. this attitude has made it impossible to buy large quantities of items to sell on amazon specifically as you could be banned from selling the title anytime

amzrocket 02-01-2024 04:58 PM

What's the reason for the suspensions?

I've had accounts suspended but there's usually a clearly defined reason behind it, it's almost never just "random"

SaiJin 02-05-2024 10:28 AM

Are you guys still facing suspensions todate?

amzrocket 02-05-2024 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1235185)
Are you guys still facing suspensions todate?

I got 3 suspensions in the past month, but all of them had a reason behind them. They weren't just random suspensions.

aaa7z5 02-05-2024 01:45 PM

Thanks for posting this! Etsy is also doing this as well, lost a rock-solid account back in September, and another one a few months later..

Etsy may be done for my niche. Like you all have noticed, many of my competitors also wiped out. A sad day!!

Automasters 02-05-2024 02:42 PM

Yes, this is the plan across the board sadly - as the human die off continues, ai will be put in charge of all major marketplaces and platforms. It is very unstable and makes errors frequently

aaa7z5 02-06-2024 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automasters (Post 1235209)
Yes, this is the plan across the board sadly - as the human die off continues, ai will be put in charge of all major marketplaces and platforms. It is very unstable and makes errors frequently

This. And good luck appealing the bot's decision with the dwindling human resources available to sellers.

Good luck out there, guys.
:pry:

JamesNorth101 02-06-2024 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automasters (Post 1235209)

Very very true. I fully agree with this