More evidence that Amazon calls suppliers to verify invoices... - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: More evidence that Amazon calls suppliers to verify invoices...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTom View Post
Pretty certain most reader would view your post as having a problem.

In your case they didn't verify it, they simply declined it outright - not sure what made you think they'd gone to any trouble and I can assure you they didn't call, or send e2free's email to your big box retailer.
You don’t know nothing about Amazon, I do get calls from Amazon to verify invoices and these emails I run popular brand in uk and they call us all the time and sometime email
Over they say similar things if you decline to answer they reject the invoice simple
Go sell stuff on Amazon and learn about Amazon before making comments
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (2 Weeks Ago)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
You don’t know nothing about Amazon, I do get calls from Amazon to verify invoices and these emails I run popular brand in uk and they call us all the time and sometime email
Over they say similar things if you decline to answer they reject the invoice simple
Go sell stuff on Amazon and learn about Amazon before making comments
I think I can just about make some sense of that.

Been selling on Amazon for well over a decade, been on the main forum and independent forums for just as long. Never seen any proof yet that they call, send emails or that suppliers would blindly roll over and divulge confidential information if they did.

You'd think someone would have posted some evidence by now wouldn't you?

If you think your made-up email is going to convince me you're mistaken.

You'll have to forgive me if I take anything you say seriously after your ridiculous claim on the SIM thread that I don't have a 5 year old active PAYG sim when I clearly do. Not sure why you think I would lie about such a relatively minor matter but you will have your reason no doubt.

Nope, I think it's you who doesn't know what they're talking about,

Anyway, do you have any proof that Amazon have a list of approved wholesalers with an agreement in place with the seller to divulge customer information. You seem to be in an ideal position to verify or refute this assertion given you claim 'to run a popular brand in uk'.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
I think I can just about make some sense of that.

Been selling on Amazon for well over a decade, been on the main forum and independent forums for just as long. Never seen any proof yet that they call, send emails or that suppliers would blindly roll over and divulge confidential information if they did.

You'd think someone would have posted some evidence by now wouldn't you?

If you think your made-up email is going to convince me you're mistaken.

You'll have to forgive me if I take anything you say seriously after your ridiculous claim on the SIM thread that I don't have a 5 year old active PAYG sim when I clearly do. Not sure why you think I would lie about such a relatively minor matter but you will have your reason no doubt.

Nope, I think it's you who doesn't know what they're talking about,

Anyway, do you have any proof that Amazon have a list of approved wholesalers with an agreement in place with the seller to divulge customer information. You seem to be in an ideal position to verify or refute this assertion given you claim 'to run a popular brand in uk'.

STOP BICKERING. BOTH OF YOU.

Now back to topic, I'm with e2free on this one. They do call, not all the time but they do call.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Phd (1 Week Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Pretty certain most reader would view your post as having a problem.

In your case they didn't verify it, they simply declined it outright - not sure what made you think they'd gone to any trouble and I can assure you they didn't call, or send e2free's email to your big box retailer.
I'm pretty certain you didn't read the original post. Amazon clearly states that the order hasn't been fulfilled. Logically, most people would assume Amazon reached out somehow to verify if order was fulfilled.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
There is this guy on this forum said he created a website as his supplier and wait for AMZN to call,but AMZN did not call him.
some ppl have done that - takes effort and time but can work to be in control of all steps
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
There is this guy on this forum said he created a website as his supplier and wait for AMZN to call,but AMZN did not call him.
I actually paid a guy that did this a few years ago when it worked. Things changed and he's no longer in business. I know a few ungating businesses that went under. All of their methods were different.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 90%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
if this is not a supplier known to amazon they reject invoices right away
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
I've asked you before but you never seem to answer, what percentage of suppliers do you think 'are know' to Amazon and appear on your (fictional) pre-approved list?

Last edited by OldTom; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:54 AM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
it's an easy copout for AZ for sure...
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
it's an easy copout for AZ for sure...
Amazon don't need a 'copout', if the invoice doesn't meed a specified format they simply reject it. it's Amazon after all, we are all agreed they're uncaring AI bots.

Lets not forget that this forum is not representative of the real world. Most here will be submitting dubious paperwork, are dropshippers (which I know is acceptable if done correctly) , retail arbitragers etc.

Then Amazon have software to analyze documents, this too will highlight anomalies.

I've had to submit invoices in the past, they were accepted without issue. I suspect anyone operating a proper account will have had the same experience. The skill on any selling platform is, as has been said many times, to act, look and behave normal and have everything that is going be be asked for presented in a recognised format . Hard with stealth but it has to be done.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
I've asked you before but you never seem to answer, what percentage of suppliers do you think 'are know' to Amazon and appear on your (fictional) pre-approved list?
it is not a fiction , amazon only accept suppliers who deliver to businesses and who have a certain size and degree of popularity

any kind of retail supplier or smaller less known supplier is always rejected , most likely they first check if they ever accepted an invoice from that supplier in the past , if not the current invoice will be rejected
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
it is not a fiction , amazon only accept suppliers who deliver to businesses and who have a certain size and degree of popularity

any kind of retail supplier or smaller less known supplier is always rejected , most likely they first check if they ever accepted an invoice from that supplier in the past , if not the current invoice will be rejected

For crying out loud, we've gone from an approved wholesaler list to sellers of a certain (undefined) size and..to quote, "a degree of popularity". What on earth does any of that nonsense mean?? You do realise that Amazon work via a catalogue system with FBA actively encouraged and endless paid-for promotions - there's no popularity contest on Amazon!

You're going to continue with this comedy show aren't you and not answer my simple question(s) above are you...because you can't.

You post so much made up rubbish I am beginning to think you're trying to undermine any good work and advice this forum has to offer. You're a dangerous character IMO.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

do not bull**** people here , it has been a known fact for years that amazon accept invoices from certain suppliers only , I doubt you ever had invoices accepted otherwise you would know how strict they are with ungating and reinstating removed listings
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
do not bull**** people here , it has been a known fact for years that amazon accept invoices from certain suppliers only , I doubt you ever had invoices accepted otherwise you would know how strict they are with ungating and reinstating removed listings
There's only one person here full of bull, you never supply any collaborating evidence or answer rational questions put to you - all you do is demand folk believe you and throw out insults.

You are welcome to doubt I've had any invoices accepted, that is your prerogative.

Not sure how I'm supposed to guess how strict they are from behind my own accounts, and I do believe they are for sure, as I only have my own experience to go by which hasn't been too arduous. If I ever ask them to ungate a product for me I guess I'll find out.

As an aside, I have had the odd ASIN I list against removed, but as I didn't create them I just delete the listing, check the 'I know I've been a naughty boy' box and the violation is removed. I have never been asked for invoices for this kind of violation and I have no intention of trying to get it re-instated as I wasn't the creator.

If the item was a good seller and I think I can recover it's visibility I'll then create my own ASIN.

If you sold on Amazon you'd know how to play the game.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

it seems that the evidence you need is a letter addressed to you by bezos with a detailed explanation and his signature

judging from your text though you never reinstated a blocked listing or ungated a category , if you sold on amazon you probably know they can block you specifically from selling on an ASIN and it does not matter who the creator is
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
it seems that the evidence you need is a letter addressed to you by bezos with a detailed explanation and his signature
Anything will do, anything at all however small it may be.

Even a link to where you claimed it was in their policy that we give permission for them to contact our suppliers

Quote:
judging from your text though you never reinstated a blocked listing or ungated a category , if you sold on amazon you probably know they can block you specifically from selling on an ASIN and it does not matter who the creator is
Pretty certain that's EXACTLY what I just said.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Anything will do, anything at all however small it may be.

Even a link to where you claimed it was in their policy that we give permission for them to contact our suppliers

Pretty certain that's EXACTLY what I just said.
you read their policy carefully and you will see they can do whatever they like , for example stating that your information can be shared with interested parties , your permission is not needed for anything as you would not be able to do anything against them unless you want to be suspended

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:43 PM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
you read their policy carefully and you will see they can do whatever they like , for example stating that your information can be shared with interested parties , your permission is not needed for anything as you would not be able to do anything against them unless you want to be suspended
I've read it and can't find anything about giving permission to contact our suppliers, any chance of a link to the part you've clearly read?

If you were an Amazon seller as you claim it shouldn't be too difficult, clearly I'm not as search-capable as you.

Not only would you be helping me out you could prove me wrong, win-win for you.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
I've read it and can't find anything about giving permission to contact our suppliers, any chance of a link to the part you've clearly read?

If you were an Amazon seller as you claim it shouldn't be too difficult, clearly I'm not as search-capable as you.

Not only would you be helping me out you could prove me wrong, win-win for you.
When they request invoice they ask you to tick the box that Amazon may contact the supplier to check the authenticity of invoice you can’t appeal without ticking this box

Have you event sold on Amazon ? Any seller who sells on Amazon knows that
Old 2 Weeks Ago

all marketplaces have extensive TC's where you give permission to share your information with third parties , it is all stated there in privacy policy etc.

you don't like that the third party is not police or tax authority but your supplier? please by all means take them to court , show it to them

by the way they can easily provide personal information about you to competition, copyright owners etc. so that they can take you to court , typical privacy policy also states that they can request information about you form third parties , it is really naive to think they are not covered , all these conditions are worked out by lawyers so that they can spy on people and amazon do spy on people much more extensively than ebay for example

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:02 PM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
When they request invoice they ask you to tick the box that Amazon may contact the supplier to check the authenticity of invoice you can’t appeal without ticking this box

Have you event sold on Amazon ? Any seller who sells on Amazon knows that
the guy already said he never ungated categories or reinstated blocked listings

this is where amazon actually reject many if not most invoices

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:03 PM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

They absolutely do. They called my supplier a few years ago. I got a earful because I told them I was selling at a flea market lol, technically of the supplier knew I was selling on Amazon they would of cut me off because the manufacturer doesn't want there stuff on Amazon. And Yes I did lose a vendor lol.