Amazon really putting the screws to me! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-15-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Amazon really putting the screws to me!

Amazon is putting the screws to me good! I have tracking on my items good feedback and no complaints. They are holding my funds 3900.00. I emailed them 3 times and very nicely about releasing my funds. Now if you put the tracking info when you confirm your orderes amazon has them on file. They are playing stupid. They think im an A$$hole. They keep telling me that the review is not complete and they want my supplier and tracking #'s. WTF? I figure just say they get interest daily at 2% that would be 30 days they make around $2340
This is what they are doing to all sellers. And they are not releasing my funds and are just waiting for that loser buyer to give me a negative to hold my funds for a reason. This is what they do..They want a reason to hold your money. just one feedback negative will throw me down the well. There is always one liar buyer out there. So the remainder of my orders are sitting in three buckets and are not getting shipped out. I have about 65 orders on top of the ones ready to go. But Im not chancing losing my stuff.Ill wait and let them charge back and see what happens. I know at this point that account is done done done. See once they hold your account it is only a matter of time before they suspend it.
Amazon does not like sellers making money.The platform that they provide is for themselves to get rich. not us. so i will have to hang up that account. It really pisses me off Because i needed that money bad. So now the buyers will be pissed off . I will do what amazon hates . I will email all buyers and tell them what amazon is doing. I did this years ago and how fast amazon jumped n and shut down my account. They do not want buyers to know how they operate..That they are SCUM!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2009

Get a new account. Time to change the selling strategy on Amazon.
Old 12-15-2009
Threadstarter  

I already have 5 up and running.They make you laugh that amazon . They offer a selling platform to sell.then when you do they hold your money same crap as paypal. But I think amazon is worse. Watch how they show massive profits for the holiday season. It is due to holding our money that is all it is.!!They had the balls to transfer on a really old account .50 !! That is a joke
Old 12-15-2009

Better withdraw money from each account every day. Don't wait until they bite U.
Old 12-15-2009

Longevity: 84%

i do this EVERY 24 hours!

So when it happens, it will be only for 100-150 $ not more

One Account which is now on Review made 3000 $ / Month, okay when i began to make more money like 200 $ / day, the put it in review......, but i rescue all the money, only 100 $ stuck in that account, which is very good, when they release it, its okay, when they suspend that account is also okay

Greetz

Dennis
The Following User Says Thank You to dennisjaneway For This Useful Post:
OfficialGenius (12-15-2009)
Old 12-15-2009
Threadstarter  

Thats what i do but the account that had the large amount I had confirmed. one day later all the orders. Then the next day I was about to transfer and then i had gotten the review surprise! I still have all my inventory sitting in mail bins. I will give them till friday if i do not get my funds then i will be sitting here with a big grin at all the people that amazon forced me to not ship to.Sorry to say But I have to put my trust in no one but myself and my instincts and my instincts say amazon is the real crook.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alwaystrying For This Useful Post:
birti (12-27-2009), surcerouche (12-17-2009)
Old 12-15-2009

if you have a new account without that feedback, beware to list too many things, because in most cases, they will be sold.

I list ONLY 3 things / day (total of 80-100 $) per Account!

And when i confirmed shipping, i disburse the money and 36 hours later i ship them!

Okay its not fair to say, i shipped your merchandise, and wait 36 hours, but if Amazon thinks, they should froze the account, i dont have too many problems.

Golden Rules are:

1. Dont list too many, if you do, you have a 95 % Chance of Suspenion or Review!

2. Disburse every 24 hours if you have money in your Amazon.com Account

3. Answer every Mail in 3-5 hours!

4. Dont list items you have in your other accounts!

5. Write many mails to your costumers, that they should send you a feedback
I wrote more than 3-4 mails to the same costumer, before they send me a feedback!

6. Dont ship when you get the "Ship Now" Mails, confirm the shipment, wait a little, cause when a Review or Suspenion hits you, you have to wait a long time, for your money. Its your money, so you make the Rules not Amazon!

Greetz Dennis
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dennisjaneway For This Useful Post:
birti (12-15-2009), OfficialGenius (12-15-2009), surcerouche (12-17-2009)
Old 12-15-2009

Longevity: 87%
Default Amazon Daily Selling Limit.......

I thought Amazon had some sort of daily $ limit or # of items sold on a new account. Once you surpassed that, it auto triggered their system.

The last 2 accounts I had this year all the same crap as others happened to me.

I did nothing wrong, then I got the 14 day review, they revised it at day 14 and then it went 30 day then 45, then they just said; have a nice day and you will see your funds in 90 days.

During the review, they asked me to continue fullfilling orders and selling. I did fulfill all the orders and deceided not to sell. As I said at day 45, Whamo!

What really sucked was that the 90 day count down started form the day my last order was received, I think.

Anyway Amazon had $5K of mine and I got it 90 days later.
Old 12-15-2009

with one account i pass the 30 days review, after i had enough feedback (10 % of all sales....).

and the 90 days are better than the 180 days of paypal

And i made my own payday every 30 days, cause i had many suspended accounts and i get my money now every 30 days, 1500-2000 every month and thats ok for me, i can pay my bills and have enough for thinks i dont need
Old 12-15-2009

Why not keep selling, if they are going to give your money eventually might as well sell until you can't sell anymore..

All they cared was once you hit 10% on feedback!? I'm over 25% of orders feedback, but I'm on an old account so I think that also helps..don't know what it will be like once I have a new account

Do you guys just sell as much as you can, get hit with the review, make a new account, sell as much as you can until review, and get your money after 90 days on each?
Old 12-16-2009

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaystrying View Post
Amazon is putting the screws to me good! I have tracking on my items good feedback and no complaints. They are holding my funds 3900.00. I emailed them 3 times and very nicely about releasing my funds. Now if you put the tracking info when you confirm your orderes amazon has them on file. They are playing stupid. They think im an A$$hole. They keep telling me that the review is not complete and they want my supplier and tracking #'s. WTF? I figure just say they get interest daily at 2% that would be 30 days they make around $2340
Amazon put the screws to me pretty good too when I sold there. I almost lost $1500 on a piece of video editing gear because Amazon gave the buyer a refund based solely on his untruthful complaint that he hadn't received the order. Even after I provided A-zon with the UPS delivery confirmation, they still refused to release my $1500. It was only after direct contact with the buyer and the threat of bringing an attorney in that I was able to recover my funds.

I know people who've had similar experiences with Amazon. Some of them decided to join other venues. I took the "if you want something done right..." approach and started my own venue. Closing in now on 30,000 members. :-)

But enough about that. I want to know where I can make 2% interest daily!!

Cheers,
Mike

Atomic Mall - We're kind of a BIG DEAL! Open your free web store today.

Last edited by Atomic Mall; 12-16-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 12-16-2009
Threadstarter  

I wont be seeing my money anytime soon. Amazon keeps sending me bull**** canned emails. So Friday is my deadline no money no mailed packages..
The Following User Says Thank You to alwaystrying For This Useful Post:
surcerouche (12-17-2009)
Old 12-16-2009

Well good luck to you. I definitely breathed a big sigh of relief when I finally quit that site. Having said that, I do like their payment service, and our buyers seem to like it too, as an alternative to Paypal.

Cheers,
Mike

Old 12-16-2009

I don't see how confirming your orders then not shipping them then getting a bunch of chargebacks will help you or your account, it's basically the only revenge you can get on Amazon but it's not going to help anything..maybe playing nice won't help you either so go for it I guess
Old 12-16-2009

I just had my account suspended after 2 weeks, made about 1k only have $60 they're holding on to. That works for me even though I can make 10 times that on ebay but at least I got almost all the money out.
Old 12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuntz View Post
I just had my account suspended after 2 weeks, made about 1k only have $60 they're holding on to. That works for me even though I can make 10 times that on ebay but at least I got almost all the money out.
You can make $10k in 2 weeks on a new ebay account?
Old 12-17-2009
Threadstarter  

The reason being is I know I wont see that money. It had happened before a couple of times. They hold funds and wait for some type of bad feedback or a buyer saying they did not get it but delivery shows it was delivered and so on. I know the game they play. Ive been selling for a long time on amazon with a lot of accounts but in the last 1.5 years they are real scum. I do not think i will mail my inventory. Screw it. let them refund the buyers. Here amazon up your wazu!! That is what you did to me !!
Old 12-17-2009

Default 10k

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstealth View Post
You can make $10k in 2 weeks on a new ebay account?
If I wanted to I could make 20k in 2 weeks not on just 1 account though I've got about 10, so figure 1k a week with ebay/ paypal on 10 acc's in 2 weeks =20k it's all about multiplication.
Old 12-17-2009

Quote:
If I wanted to I could make 20k in 2 weeks not on just 1 account though I've got about 10, so figure 1k a week with ebay/ paypal on 10 acc's in 2 weeks =20k it's all about multiplication.
And these are new accounts within the first 2 weeks? I got a dumb limitation on an old account I sold $1250 and can't figure out if it was the 1-2 neutral feedbacks with "keywords" in them or if it was the dispute/refund on another...if it's not a dollar limit then I guess it's possible. The limit wants to confirm identity, fax stuff in..I don't know if it's ever going to go away or what but with the neutral feedback with the keywords doesn't help me on that 2004 account
Old 12-22-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
why did it get suspended? linked?
Old 12-22-2009
Threadstarter  

Amazon blocked my account when i emailed buyers to tell them how the REAL amazon works and steals money!! well 1 down and 10 up!!
Old 12-22-2009

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaystrying View Post
Amazon blocked my account when i emailed buyers to tell them how the REAL amazon works and steals money!! well 1 down and 10 up!!
LOL I will do same once my next account goes down, albeit tough mine would be more of an essay than email...

Curious to see how long it would take them to completely shut me down. Gonna go prepare for my big speech now.

Last edited by Recherché; 12-22-2009 at 05:52 PM.