Contacting Amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-14-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Contacting Amazon

Anyone have any phone numbers or email addresses that I can use to contact Amazon? It's funny that they suspend my account for a customer service issue and they haven't contacted me in regards to my suspension in over 6 days and numberous emails. They are only holding $17k of my money and we all know that everyone has that lying around to pay their bills with.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Go to Amazon.com
Upper right side - HELP link
Contact Us link
By Phone

The Seller support number is no longer being answered.
The only way to talk to Amazon now, that I can find, is to have them call you.
Old 07-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

800-201-7575
ask for seller support.
be SURE you have all your info ready.
(name, address, email, even cc and bank acct info)

I've called 50 times this way.
Old 07-15-2010
Threadstarter  

Sweet, thanks....
Old 07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearup View Post
Sweet, thanks....
keep us posted with the outcome
Old 07-15-2010
Threadstarter  

Here's an email I got today....

Thank you for writing to us regarding your seller account.

The message you sent to Jeff Bezos has been referred to our team as we are best suited to address your concerns. Please know that Jeff's office will be provided with a copy of this message.

Due to the status of your account we are reserving your funds in your Amazon selling account until we are sure all items have shipped and no A-to-z Guarantee Claims are received against your account. Your account will be evaluated 90 days after the initial date of block or closure request, which was July 7, 2010. Your funds will be disbursed to the bank account on file after your 90 day review, minus any outstanding chargebacks or A-to-z Guarantee claims.

For questions regarding why your account has been blocked, please contact seller-performance@amazon.com.

Per section 2 of the AMAZON SERVICES BUSINESS SOLUTIONS AGREEMENT:

"If we reasonably conclude based on information available to us that your actions and/or performance in connection with the Agreement may result in a significant number of customer disputes, chargebacks or other claims, then we may, in our sole discretion, delay initiating any remittances and withhold any payments to be made or that are otherwise due to you under this Agreement for the shorter of: (a) a period of ninety (90) days following the initial date of suspension; or (b) completion of any investigation(s) regarding any Seller actions and/or performance in connection with the Agreement."
Old 07-15-2010

Longevity: 84%

the same bull**** again.

They never contact the seller, to "ask" whats the problem.

When u sell 100 or maybe 200 "one" complain is enough for them to block you.

Amazon is better than Ebay, the items sell fast, but the big "but" is, its very dangerous, one thing and you are out. And can wait the 90 days, ok the pay you out! Somebody here count on that so that they have a normal "paycheck" every 90 days, but its not the way a company can work.

The only chance we have, is dont have more than 250 $ in your account, everything else is too risky.

And have as much individual accounts as u can make!

But when they steal that 17k from me, i would sue them.

Is that legal? they acted as a bank (in my point of view), and i dont think a bank can froze money more than 30 days? And the Shipping is bull****, u shipped it, nobody complained (except one!) and nobody on this earth can make everyone happy.

The only thing the small "man" can do, is to life with it, and try to make everyone happy ( a few backup account could do the rest).
Old 07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisjaneway View Post
the same bull**** again.

They never contact the seller, to "ask" whats the problem.

When u sell 100 or maybe 200 "one" complain is enough for them to block you.

Amazon is better than Ebay, the items sell fast, but the big "but" is, its very dangerous, one thing and you are out. And can wait the 90 days, ok the pay you out! Somebody here count on that so that they have a normal "paycheck" every 90 days, but its not the way a company can work.

The only chance we have, is dont have more than 250 $ in your account, everything else is too risky.

And have as much individual accounts as u can make!

But when they steal that 17k from me, i would sue them.

Is that legal? they acted as a bank (in my point of view), and i dont think a bank can froze money more than 30 days? And the Shipping is bull****, u shipped it, nobody complained (except one!) and nobody on this earth can make everyone happy.

The only thing the small "man" can do, is to life with it, and try to make everyone happy ( a few backup account could do the rest).
the thing is when you sign up to sell on amazon, you are agreeing to all their "terms and conditions". Amazon is using their "terms and conditions" to hold your money for 90 days, it really sucks......i hope you have better results in trying to get your money from them....maybe it does take sellers suing
Amazon for them to change their policy, but it is still better then paypal's 180 days hold.