Amazons new disbursement trick - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-11-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Amazons new disbursement trick

I had a account put on hold and noticed that 2 transfers where held. The last one was just a hold but the previous one was tranfered and know it was kicked back as a failed transfer.WTF? I had 20 or more tranferes with no problem and now that one became a problem. This is their way of saying OH THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR BANK , UPDATE AND CHECK YOUR INFO.YEAH OK AMAZON THEIF. Besides a person complained about a dvd not playing correctly when I Know the B!tch is lying because the dvd was bought at Target and in my many years i never ever had purchased a bad dvd from the store.

This B!tch wanted to swap out her garbage movie with a brand new one at my expense!! I refunded her not to stir the pot. But she actually harrassed me. Then i saw that she was a seller. So I left a nice big 1 neg for her to. So Being that she was an idiot and was playing games. And she did not like the one to tarnish here feedback page. I said take the feedback off you left me and i will do the same.

Well she is so dumb. A seller can't remove feedback once left only the buyeris able to so there you go enjoy the feedback theif. HHHHHEEEE HHHHHHEEEE!
What do i care i wont see my money on hold for a while.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

That could have been a technical glitch.

Has anyone else experienced this? Not the dispute part, the disbursement part?
Old 10-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

ALL of my money transfers take place AFTER 90 days.
I have not run into this issue.
Old 10-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I also have Never had an Issue,,,However,, it can EASILY have been a Glitch,,,I would bet on it,,,,,
Old 10-19-2010

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
ALL of my money transfers take place AFTER 90 days.
I have not run into this issue.
This is so funny. You sure don't have any money issue with amazon
Old 10-19-2010

Longevity: 80%

you can only disburse manually once every 24 hrs, so if you happened to try to disburse before then, it may have been cancelled

OR

as others have said it could be a technical glitch - Amazon tends to have them more often than ebay I noticed
Old 10-20-2010

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post
I had a account put on hold and noticed that 2 transfers where held. The last one was just a hold but the previous one was tranfered and know it was kicked back as a failed transfer.WTF? I had 20 or more tranferes with no problem and now that one became a problem. This is their way of saying OH THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR BANK , UPDATE AND CHECK YOUR INFO.YEAH OK AMAZON THEIF. Besides a person complained about a dvd not playing correctly when I Know the B!tch is lying because the dvd was bought at Target and in my many years i never ever had purchased a bad dvd from the store.

This B!tch wanted to swap out her garbage movie with a brand new one at my expense!! I refunded her not to stir the pot. But she actually harrassed me. Then i saw that she was a seller. So I left a nice big 1 neg for her to. So Being that she was an idiot and was playing games. And she did not like the one to tarnish here feedback page. I said take the feedback off you left me and i will do the same.

Well she is so dumb. A seller can't remove feedback once left only the buyeris able to so there you go enjoy the feedback theif. HHHHHEEEE HHHHHHEEEE!
What do i care i wont see my money on hold for a while.
You sound crazed and you make no sense. If she's a Seller, she probably already knows you cannot remove feedback so she won't do it for you. And if she did remove it, and you didn't follow thru with removing your left fb, then she probably figured it out you lied to her. So she probably reported you for something. Amazon reads correspondance you know, you promised something you couldn't give (mutual feedback removal) All you had to do is say No I am not refuding you because the DVD was brand new it should play

All she has to do is buy something else from you and give you a negative so what's the point.
Old 10-20-2010

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
This B!tch wanted to swap out her garbage movie with a brand new one at my expense!!
Im curious why you think someone would lie and say that the dvd they bought will not play, and ask for an exchange? I mean, where is the logic behind that? If they were asking for a refund... Ok.... Maybe they watched the dvd and now want to return it and get their money back. But an exchange? How does that benifit the buyer at all, unless the dvd they received actually will not play. Some dvd's are defective. Its rare, but it happens. And if its a copy... well... then its not so rare at all.
Old 10-20-2010

Longevity: 83%

Im right there with you HWGA
Old 10-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

No one gets how amazon works . First i sent a brand new walt disney dvd which are original no boots! she received the item and im assuming and i am correct on this that she watched it and burnt a copy of it for herself. Then wanted to return it for a refund. She said that she DID NOT want a replacemet and pressured me for a return label.?? MMMM?? why is this. ? So with a stealth account I said keep it and refunded her ..Alot of people that buy are sellers and amazon secret buyers I know for a fact.

Just like people sell Boots on amazon buyers try to get free stuff with amazon a-z. that is all im saying..

I never had ever in the history of dvd had a bad dvd.

Last edited by beaches; 10-20-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-20-2010

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
No one gets how amazon works . First i sent a brand new walt disney dvd which are original no boots! she received the item and im assuming and i am correct on this that she watched it and burnt a copy of it for herself. Then wanted to return it for a refund. She said that she DID NOT want a replacemet and pressured me for a return label.?? MMMM?? why is this. ? So with a stealth account I said keep it and refunded her ..Alot of people that buy are sellers and amazon secret buyers I know for a fact.

Just like people sell Boots on amazon buyers try to get free stuff with amazon a-z. that is all im saying..

I never had ever in the history of dvd had a bad dvd.
If she asked you to pay return shipping, and refused a replacement, then she's probably doing exactly as you predicted. I believed you when you stated it anyhow
I would have told her yes for the refund, no for the return shipping then reminded her she is a Seller so she knows better. She knows exactly who pays return shipping but nice try. The only good thing is she got a red from you except you got one from her so...

I had an Ebayer buy a dollhouse kit from me, it's wood big and heavy. They were from Puerto Rico. My listing says I ship to the 52 States only so there was no misunderstanding. There were many people who sent me questions within one hour so it probably would have sold had they not bought it. Long story short, I was polite told them it would cost me four times the amount of the item to send it overseas and allowed them the opportunity to pay the extra shipping, they declined. Right when it sold I had transferred the money so now they wanted that money back. Problem is I had already spent it.

So I told them, I already spent it to pay the electric bill so "you will have to wait up to 3 weeks because the items I have bids on will pay more bills"
About a week and a half later, I get a message saying something like "I am just checking in because i haven't received the refund yet for the dollhouse". I was furious and sent them a note back saying something like "OH so you cannot seem to read the listing which states I ship to the 52 States only but you do have the ability to go through a checking account statement and see if you have been paid. Clearly you deliberately bought my item under deceitful circumstances, it was purposeful and to think I would pay you to buy my item and ship it to you is nuts. You have caused me to loose out on $60 which I would have if you hadn't bid. you went against EBAYs Malicous bidding policy but I will not report you. You Donated $60 putting it into my Paypal Account AGAINST my will, you do not qualify to enter into a legal contract with me so I do not review my account for people who like to donate to me.
And now you want your money back!"

"Well others who do follow the rules come first"

"The items I have bids on will pay my other bills and you Mr. WILL WAIT. I want no future correspondance from you or I will report you. If I receive any, you will not receive your refund. I hardly sell on EBAY so $60 is alot to me. My estimate is now 4 weeks is when I will have the $60 and I will let you know when it has went thru."

It took 3 weeks for me to have an extra $60 for him, then I sent him a polite message telling him it is in his account. To let me know if a hold is placed and I will call to get it reversed, or if there is a problem. Never heard from them and never got a greenie as I was OWED for all the trouble but oh well....and no I didn't red them. I hate giving reds, normally I just tell how it is very firmly if anything

Last edited by Melissa1971; 10-20-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-23-2010

Longevity: 83%

sometimes u just have to let it go! Not many buyers are like this. is actually a small %.
If they bitch then give them the refund and gee on with your sales. I fine that most people will even wait weeks to get there item is you just give them an update.