Does anyone have a contact for the Amazon review department? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Does anyone have a contact for the Amazon review department?

My account is under review, they are holding funds. This is the first review, it is almost 4 months old

I forgot to include the transaction numbers for the orders during the appeal and now the computer says I have 15% late shipments which is untrue. Amazon screwed up twice but only took responsibility for the one, and the other is just not true. I've never been late on any shipment.

Been gathering feedback, have lot now but not sure how to send this info to Amazon

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

Are you trying to provide tracking numbers to them? If so I would think you could just email the info to them. There really isn't a phone number to call for Amazon.
Old 11-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Yes I am trying to get tracking numbers to them I accidently omitted the first time. Sorry I should've been more specific, contact meant does anyone have a contact email address. It won't allow me to hit the button again to send more info.

They have me down at a very high late shipment rate though I've never been late. Their computers are constantly messing up, I'd start a new account but this is my main one, my only one I use at the moment with my real information
Old 11-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

You should start creating some stealth accounts, so incase this one goes down you have some ready instantly.
Old 11-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa1971 View Post
My account is under review, they are holding funds. This is the first review, it is almost 4 months old

I forgot to include the transaction numbers for the orders during the appeal and now the computer says I have 15% late shipments which is untrue. Amazon screwed up twice but only took responsibility for the one, and the other is just not true. I've never been late on any shipment.

Been gathering feedback, have lot now but not sure how to send this info to Amazon

thanks
when you are on a brand new account, you must do everything in you power to follow all rules, and protocol to a T. All orders must be shipped out immediately, tracking uploaded, followup with buyer, and resolve any issues.

Even if amazon screws up, which they can, you must be able to improvise, and have a back up plan to keep the account breathing, and on life support.
Old 11-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrqell View Post
when you are on a brand new account, you must do everything in you power to follow all rules, and protocol to a T. All orders must be shipped out immediately, tracking uploaded, followup with buyer, and resolve any issues.
Even if amazon screws up, which they can, you must be able to improvise, and have a back up plan to keep the account breathing, and on life support.
Thanks, what exactly does this mean?
Old 11-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
You should start creating some stealth accounts, so incase this one goes down you have some ready instantly.
Yes good thinking., I have another Amazon acct I accidently logged into a few times. Nothing happened, once was with Amazons cookies too. Pretty sure they know about it but are ignoring it cause i placed it on vacation hold a week before Amazon did a review on my main account

So I am afraid to use it during the review.

I will create another one soon for my books...
Old 11-28-2010

Longevity: 77%

Under seller account, click on customer metrics. On the right hand side you'll see all your notifications. The one saying youre under review will have the email for you to send your information. You should have also received an email notification, which also has about 5 or 6 questions that they want answered along with the shipping info. Hope that helps.
Old 11-29-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfortably_Numb View Post
Under seller account, click on customer metrics. On the right hand side you'll see all your notifications. The one saying youre under review will have the email for you to send your information. You should have also received an email notification, which also has about 5 or 6 questions that they want answered along with the shipping info. Hope that helps.
Yes, that's what you would think. Their original notification that I am under review has disappeared from my customer metrics. When I replied to it with info to their questions (only two questions btw), you would think that would mean when they replied back as they did, that I would now have TWO notifications.

Nope, just one that isn't the original reply but resembles it and includes my response to them.

Funny that even seconds after I sent it off realizing I omitted the tracking order info, the button wouldn't work. The button was not an email address or I would have recorded it for future use.

Interesting....I guess you get one chance to provide information and that's it. It's clear from both steps they do not want to be contacted. Luckily I did write see the tracking info below and did sum it up that all but 3 orders included tracking. They'll have to take my word for it since they refuse contact with me. This is kinda scary...

Last edited by Melissa1971; 11-29-2010 at 02:28 AM.