eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   I need Help with Amazon EIN (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/57614-i-need-help-amazon-ein.html)

Wes 03-09-2013 10:20 AM

I need Help with Amazon EIN

Help,

I have an Amazon Stealth that is doing pretty well, until they asked me for an EIN number.

I have lots of questions

i don't want to use my good EIN and burn it on Amazon when the account gets torched.

I can get an EIN number in the stealth name for $20.. Will this work? Will they try to see if this is a real person?

If this is a stealth, and hence a stealth EIN, do you have to file this under your real name when you do taxes? Or just say the heck with it?

Anyone been down this road?

Please help!! I dont want to lose my account yet, or miss a payment!!

TonyAlmeida 03-09-2013 10:54 AM

Don't mess with Uncle Sam. Talk to a Tax Professional
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 429802)
Help,

I have an Amazon Stealth that is doing pretty well, until they asked me for an EIN number.

I have lots of questions

i don't want to use my good EIN and burn it on Amazon when the account gets torched.

I can get an EIN number in the stealth name for $20.. Will this work? Will they try to see if this is a real person?

If this is a stealth, and hence a stealth EIN, do you have to file this under your real name when you do taxes? Or just say the heck with it?

Anyone been down this road?

Please help!! I dont want to lose my account yet, or miss a payment!!

Wes 03-09-2013 11:01 AM

Ein

Yes, I hear you, but understand when you are a stealth and then talk to a professional, then they think you have committed some sort of identity theft..

Unless that pro is a friend.. I wouldn't even ask..

So any other feedback is appreciated.

What are you stealthies doing about your EIN on Amazon?

Kelly441 03-09-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 429826)
Yes, I hear you, but understand when you are a stealth and then talk to a professional, then they think you have committed some sort of identity theft..

Unless that pro is a friend.. I wouldn't even ask..

So any other feedback is appreciated.

What are you stealthies doing about your EIN on Amazon?

You won't get a response on this forum. Your in a grey area.

Gamefreak 03-09-2013 12:40 PM

You are asking for trouble messing with the IRS by proving ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info

Wes 03-09-2013 12:43 PM

No Response

Yes, thanks Kelly.. I have some ideas. I just thought that was what the forums were about.. But I think those that have successfully dealt with the issues, through trial and error, won't discuss it..

Ill hang in there a while and see what happens.

I hear amazon stuff all the time here, with Amazon you never know what kind of crap they are going to pull.

Wes 03-09-2013 12:50 PM

I agree

Yes, I am just at a roadblock.. I don't know where to go with it.. Do you go to 200 sales, and just trash the account, and start over?

I think if you have a number, put it in there, file the 1099K, and report the sales, as a 3rd party shipper perhaps..

You paid the tax...

There has to be others out there who have dealt with this...

I have dealt with lots of AZ Stealth Stuff...

I might be able to help on some of the others

slim jim 03-09-2013 01:03 PM

Re: I need Help with Amazon EIN

You need to read around the forums a little more. You are misu derstanding what stealth is. Its a way to get back to selling and has nothing to do with being stealth with the IRS. Plenty of people here see accountants and cpas I'm not sure why u would be any different

Kelly441 03-09-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 429850)
Yes, thanks Kelly.. I have some ideas. I just thought that was what the forums were about.. But I think those that have successfully dealt with the issues, through trial and error, won't discuss it..

Ill hang in there a while and see what happens.

I hear amazon stuff all the time here, with Amazon you never know what kind of crap they are going to pull.

I'm just talking from experience. You will get more answers by PMing people.

Kelly441 03-09-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 429852)
Yes, I am just at a roadblock.. I don't know where to go with it.. Do you go to 200 sales, and just trash the account, and start over?

I think if you have a number, put it in there, file the 1099K, and report the sales, as a 3rd party shipper perhaps..

You paid the tax...

There has to be others out there who have dealt with this...

I have dealt with lots of AZ Stealth Stuff...

I might be able to help on some of the others

It's 200 sales AND $20,000

IronManWU 03-09-2013 02:16 PM

the accounts are stealth but you provide real tax info. isnt that how you're supposed to do it?

Wes 03-09-2013 02:50 PM

I think so?

But if the stealth account is John Jones, and you put the real tax info in there for yourself, say, Sam Smith, and Sam Smith is already suspended, won't they put that together?

That's what I don't understand..

slim jim 03-09-2013 03:13 PM

Re: I need Help with Amazon EIN

Well if the name is john Jones and you create a company called john Jones then things should make sense

Wes 03-09-2013 03:23 PM

Makes Sense

Yes, Thanks, That makes sense.. I think I am making it harder than it is..

Just with Amazon you have to keep your guard up

GreenBean 03-09-2013 06:29 PM

When, and after you read more, speak to a TAX professional you will get a better idea.
Do not confine your reading to just amazon. Users of paypal have issues too. Plenty of threads there as well

Start with this site

Internal Revenue Service

Keep your sillier ideas OUT of here. I am sure you get my drift.
:nono: