Amazon Review? Will I get my Funds? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-06-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Amazon Review? Will I get my Funds?

I was put under review roughly 5 days ago and have $1,200 in sales on the same item I have been selling.

I plan to keep selling but I don't want to loose all my funds, any advice here?

This is my legit account, selling only real, but high risk items. Obviously, if I don't get those funds I will be devastated as that would be a huge loss.

I am not sure what to do.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero123 View Post
This is my legit account, selling only real, but high risk items. Obviously, if I don't get those funds I will be devastated as that would be a huge loss.
Your answer (to me) lies here - you are in review now so I would recommend you get a nice letter going that addresses their questions about the review. While you dont need to send it out yet, keep it ready.

At this point I would be tempted to stop the real but high risk items. Keep the low-end sales going - I hope you get through the review.
Old 05-06-2013
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

i would stop selling anything you can't afford to take a loss on, while i do believe that you are selling real items, amazon may not believe you. If that happens you may never see your money, keep your fingers crossed and keep sales low
Old 05-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Your answer (to me) lies here - you are in review now so I would recommend you get a nice letter going that addresses their questions about the review. While you dont need to send it out yet, keep it ready.

At this point I would be tempted to stop the real but high risk items. Keep the low-end sales going - I hope you get through the review.
I have only sold 1 type of item, this is the high risk one. I have sold about 60 10 days. Great sales, but I hope they do not ban me. I don't want to sell 100+, then have amazon tell me I am not getting my funds, as I would loose a ton of money. But I don't want to stop and miss out on all the profits I am making. It is a tough position.
Old 05-06-2013

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero123 View Post
I was put under review roughly 5 days ago and have $1,200 in sales on the same item I have been selling.

I plan to keep selling but I don't want to loose all my funds, any advice here?

I am not sure what to do.
You can keep selling, but right now the first thing you have to do is that you need to add all the tracking numbers to every single order -> doing this helps to prove that you're selling real items . in addition, you can send emails to ask for positive feedbacks from you customers. 1 out of 50 would be fine. as long as you have no chargeback or a-z claim. everything will be ok!
Don't do the stupid thing like "don't want to ship the items for the unshipped orders " or " fighting with customers". Doing so you will always be the looser!
Old 05-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Well, I am buying all shipping via amazon. I expect a return around 5 - 10% and feedback atleast 95%

If I do not get my money from amazon I loose about 8 dollars in product + shipping on each sale.
Old 05-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Go slow or jack-up your price on this account, build another accounts to seller more.
Old 05-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

Do all reviews state the reasons though?

Old 05-06-2013

Longevity: 80%

Keep selling, if you stop it will look bad on the account, as why all of a sudden are you stopping sales especially since the account is legit.

Make sure to plead with buyers for feedback as its VERY important in the early days of amazon.

Since have had success with submitting other venues and invoices to speed up the review but most ppl just want it out.
Old 05-06-2013
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

I agree feedback is very very imporant for amazon, include a piece of paper asking nicely for feedback and maybe even include a very small free gift as a thank you
Old 05-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Well, at this rate if they take 45 days to review my account, I make $5,000 dollars in sales, and they decide to suspend my account, I am out thousands of dollars in product losses... You just don't know what amazon is going to do.

Any advice? Thanks.

I think I will start putting in a really cheap free product to get feedback.
Old 05-06-2013

Longevity: 80%

It generally takes 30 days for a basic review. Just keep selling what you are selling. Raise the price slightly so they dont sell as much and as I said before BEG/PLEAD with customers for feedback. Let them know that amazon is holding your money until feedback is received if you have to but without any feedback passing is unlikely.

Also DO NOT let any claims open up or negatives of course.
Old 05-06-2013

Longevity: 70%

If you are selling genuine items then you can provide invoices to Amazon to show they are genuine. You have nothing to hide. you can appeal the review and have all your money released in a few hours. Take your time on what you are going to say and tell them what they want to hear. I just appealed a review not to long ago on one of my accounts and they approved it in a few hours. Like you I had nothing to hide and could provide legit invoices. Others may say to never appeal a review, but I think this is only if you are selling phakes.

Last edited by Kelly441; 05-06-2013 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-07-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly441 View Post
If you are selling genuine items then you can provide invoices to Amazon to show they are genuine. You have nothing to hide. you can appeal the review and have all your money released in a few hours. Take your time on what you are going to say and tell them what they want to hear. I just appealed a review not to long ago on one of my accounts and they approved it in a few hours. Like you I had nothing to hide and could provide legit invoices. Others may say to never appeal a review, but I think this is only if you are selling phakes.
Other then proving invoices what did you write in your appeal.?
Old 05-07-2013

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kockedoff View Post
Other then proving invoices what did you write in your appeal.?
The questions they ask are on the appeal page before you submit.

Be very thorough and I give them a detailed business plan on how I will supply and ship the items.

Also, you have to kiss their ass and bend over and tell them how thrilled you are to sell on Amazon and provide the best customer service.

AMAZON

Be professional!
Old 05-07-2013

Longevity: 77%

I know kelly has had some success with appealing the review. But the vast majority of people myself included would advise that you never ever appeal. Ride it out and you should be fine.

I have had a fair few reviews and never failed one. They have also never lasted longer than 30 days. It's been said before but feedback is what will get you through this review. I really can't emphasise this enough. Whatever it takes you need to be aiming for at least positive feedback on at least 10% of orders.

I also would not worry about losing your money. There are a lot of horror stories out there but I have never experienced anyone selling legitimate items under a legitimate account not getting there money back. Although in the worse case scenario it could take up to 180 days, but 90is more likely.
Old 05-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

I have couple account that have no feedback, neg feedback, refund, return quest, some with no feedback at all during review and I just let them sit for 28 days with no problem, all of them passed the first review.

All my account are sale high risk items.

More than 1 year ago, I appealed a review on 2-3 of my accounts and end up got suspended within an hour of submit the information, I remember 1 of them went down just in 5 minutes. And I never do that again.
Old 05-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Very good point on trying to get more feedback to help the status of your account.
Old 05-07-2013
Threadstarter  

Ok, I am going to let the account sit, I raised the price a bit and am now selling less.

I also just sold a digital item that i listed and forgot about. I gave it to him and marked it as shipped and just entered random numbers on amazon confirm shipment...? I hope this was not a mistake but I have a feeling it may be.
Old 05-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Do all reviews state the reasons though?

They dont state the reasons per say but they do provide questions to answer to "help" expedite the review process.
Old 02-25-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Amazon Review? Will I get my Funds?

Ok, I am new to this Amazon Stealth thing. I think this thread from 3 years ago should still work. Sold about 5 100 dollar items in 3-4 days. Yes it's a higher risk item. I got hit with a 28 day merchant account review. It also says that I am scheduled for a funds transfer on March 11th, will I get my money under review? Should I keep selling? Thanks.