Suspended for confirming shipments. Please help me understand! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-14-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Suspended for confirming shipments. Please help me understand!

Greetings! I am not new to ebay, 10+ years, but I was new to amazon. I had a non stealth account, so I thought I'd give it a whirl and try to sell some of my items. I listed 1 item, quantity 10, thinking that would not sell for the whole month. In 3 days, all 10 were sold. I was suspended for velocity limits. I sent in all my invoices, receipts, documentation and much more.

They asked for those things, then replied nothing about them in their reply 3 days later. I am guessing they are good in that respect. But they did say this:

Hello from Amazon.com

Thank you for writing.

We appreciate the information you have provided. However, a review of your account indicates you may have violated our policies by confirming an order prior to shipping any portion of the order to the buyer.

Per our policies, sellers may only confirm shipment of an order after sending all or some portion of the customer’s order.

For more information on this policy, search on “Charge When Ship” in seller Help.

Before we can consider reinstatement of your selling privileges, please provide us with a detailed plan of action to address the above mentioned issue.

We will then review your action plan and determine whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

1. Is this a major unrecoverable offense?
2. I don't think I did this as first, I didn't know we needed to confirm shipment after shipping, and second, I shipped right there on amazing, with their shipping, their labels, it uploaded tracking. I thought that confirmed the shipment automatically as it uploaded all shipping details right there to their order. I never had to manually click on anything (I don't think)

Can you please be kind enough to tell me a little about this confirm shipping, and if that's required if you ship directly on amazon. Any info would help.

Also, as I write my appeal, please give some pointers, I've never done this before.

A warm heart felt thank you to you all for taking the time to read my problem and replying. I'm grateful.

I appreciate you! :-)

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-15-2014 at 06:50 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Suspended for confirming shipments. Please help me understand!

1. If you are using Amazon shipping services, there is no need to confirm your shipment.
2. Did you actually ship them out? If yes, what the tracking information said?
3. Could you paste the first suspended email from Amazon. Just want to make sure that you are actually suspended or just a review suspend
Old 03-14-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

pay attention to Tony's questions but keep in mind that you have been accused of policy violation by Amazon - it's a bad issue...chances of reinstatement are LOW.

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-15-2014 at 06:47 AM.
Old 03-14-2014

Longevity: 60%

If they want an Action plan for you, be nice and give them a detailed plan how you can improve. In my case, they nearly always removed the suspension.

It is enough to make something up that sounds good.
Be careful to provide "real" info that could identify yourself.
Old 03-15-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Actually, I think her chances of reinstatement are very good. The policy violation is a minor one. It is not major like counterfeiting or being rude to customers.

If it were me, I would send the "action plan" in the form of an email asking what was wrong. I would tell Amazon that I used them to print the label and was shipping at the same time, packaging items to go to the post office. I would be apologetic and asking what it was I did wrong. Because it sounds to me like someone goofed. When you print labels on Amazon, it marks the item as shipped. How can you ship the item BEFORE printing the label? It makes no sense.

Either the OP made an innocent mistake somehow, or Amazon's rep goofed.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (03-15-2014)
Old 03-15-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post

Either the OP made an innocent mistake somehow, or Amazon's rep goofed.
I made the amazon statement 'bold'. This can be their way of saying prove to us you are not fooling around.

Several new users have approached amazon in the manner described by those in the know.

Their appeals worked.

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-15-2014 at 06:52 AM.
Old 03-17-2014

Longevity: 70%

I print out my shipping labels everyday but sometimes wait 2 days to ship because my policy is to ship within 2 business days. Could Amazon also suspend my account for doing this?

Sometimes I over sell and have to wait for product to come in before I ship so I will create the shipping label and confirm shipping but not ship for 4 or 5 days. I'll ship it Priority even though the customer paid for standard so that it will get there on time. I think I need to stop doing this.
Old 03-17-2014

Longevity: 65%

There has to be more to this than what is presented. Were you able to ship all the orders? Did one buyer order multiple items? Did a buyer complain about not receiving items? If you bought the labels and shipped all the items in 2-3 days then you did nothing wrong. Check the tracking numbers to see that they are enroute to the customers.

Good luck.
Old 03-20-2014

Longevity: 90%

You'll be just fine. If you used their system to ship it, but don't have a tracking number (which you should), just let them know the whole truth. You shipped the product and confirmed the shipment of the product and in the future you will have a "plan of action" that will keep the customer happy and Amazon happy
Old 05-28-2016

Longevity: 46%

This is some sort of automated checker which I don't get.. I got one of them the other day.. and maybe will again..?

It has something to do with I think notifying the customer you shipped.. like today I'm going to ship something (but it is saturday) and stuff doesn't move on saturday.. so it's like your supposed to put in monday! for the real day you shipped.. the message is goofy and stupid.. but I think amazon doesn't want customers being told before it's actual that things are shipped)

yah I wasn't suspended for my last saturday to monday shipping either (which was a week or 2 ago) I got it as
Quote:
Notice: Policy Warning

and everything else listed above.....

Last edited by themaster; 05-28-2016 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-28-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 50%

If they are asking you for a plan of action, then you have good chances.