Amazon listing blocked - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-11-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Amazon listing blocked

Hi can anyone help. I have sold a few items on Amazon slowly.... my ghost account is now nearly 90 days old. Yesterday i received this email from Amazon.

Hello from Amazon.

We have removed these listings and you may no longer list them on Amazon.co.uk:

(I have deleted the item which was listed)

We took this action because we have received customer complaints about these listings.

Our policies state that all items offered for sale on Amazon.co.uk must be authentic. Any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured is prohibited. For more information on this policy, search on "Prohibited Content" in seller Help.

We want to call your attention to this policy because violations may result in the permanent removal of your Amazon.co.uk selling privileges.

While we are unable to provide information about specific orders that are reported to us, reviewing your inventory may help you identify any issues with these listings.

Please review your listings and make any changes necessary to comply with our policies. You can modify your listings on the Manage Inventory page in the Inventory section of your Seller Central account (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....istingsSummary ).

If you would like to appeal this decision, please reply to this message with the following information:

•Copies of your receipts, or invoices
•Your distributor's or supplier's contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)

You may obscure pricing information on any purchase orders, receipts, or invoices you send. We ask that you do not obscure any other portion of these documents. File types supported are PDF and images (jpg, gif and png).

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.co.uk.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.uk

I have all the information they ask for... do i supply them the documentation? Also the product i am selling is not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or counterfeit and i have sold around 18 0f these but only received feedback from 3 people all positive with no complaints all 3 feedback receiving 5 stars.

Greatful for some advice or help.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-11-2015

Longevity: 76%
Default Re: Amazon listing blocked

I received this exact same message a few weeks back.

We also only sell genuine products, and uploaded all the invoices, etc...

Made no difference, they just blanked the evidence and said no. This is really crap and I think this is the new way on Amz, like eBay with their VERO rubbish.

I still see a few other sellers out there with selling the item, even on poor feedback, sometimes no feedback.

Good luck with appealing this, but they seem very uncooperative.
Old 02-12-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay King View Post
I received this exact same message a few weeks back.

We also only sell genuine products, and uploaded all the invoices, etc...

Made no difference, they just blanked the evidence and said no. This is really crap and I think this is the new way on Amz, like eBay with their VERO rubbish.

I still see a few other sellers out there with selling the item, even on poor feedback, sometimes no feedback.

Good luck with appealing this, but they seem very uncooperative.

Did Amazon indicate the issues were Vero linked in your case eBay King, or did they not give you any clues what the real issues?
Old 02-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Have the OP or EbayKing checked that the item is not a grey import and might not be allowed to be listed on amazon co uk?

RosieTosie (02-12-2015)
Old 02-12-2015

Hi, yes they said the item was not allowed, even though it is not a grey import or anything like that.

Strange, because the listing has been available for sale for about a year on Amz and it is weird because if Amz did not want sellers to list the item, why do they not just delete the actual listing from their catalogue? (I have seen listings deleted from the Amz catalogue before...)
Old 02-12-2015

Longevity: 58%

same thing happened to me
Old 02-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Something must be in the process of changing. Can happen.
Old 02-13-2015

Longevity: 53%

are you sure there is no asshole/retard talking crap in message or your feedback? bots pick up those words and hit you with violation. is the X mark in front of blocked listing red or yellow?
Old 02-13-2015

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fke View Post
are you sure there is no asshole/retard talking crap in message or your feedback? bots pick up those words and hit you with violation. is the X mark in front of blocked listing red or yellow?
This is true. If you buy something from someone and even say "I'm very happy with this purchase. I'm so glad it wasn't ⊗⊗⊗⊗." Then the bots will pick up on it and that item will be blocked on your account. You could probably contact them and explain, but this is a thing.
Old 02-14-2015

Just delete your product listing and re-list it it in a few weeks, works every time
Old 02-14-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by fke View Post
Feedback is all good last time I checked, and the item is blocked as a yellow icon. Red icon would be bad, but I always thought that the yellow icon means that it can be unblocked, but no luck...
Old 02-15-2015

Just delete the product, wait a few days and relist it. Simple
Old 02-15-2015

Longevity: 65%

Sometimes the Buyer contacts Amazon and complains about the product, or even claims that it's counterfeit, and Amazon doesn't let you, the Seller, know about this. If there are other sellers still selling this same item, then Amz got complaint on your specific product. If no other Sellers are listing the product, then Amz is in the process of removing this product. Unfortunately sometimes they leave these listings stay, and when you try to list your product they immediately block your listing and you get a performance notification, it's just retarded but I've seen it many times. Sometimes I feel like I need to write down that product somewhere so I don't make the mistake to try to list it again few months later and get the same performance notification and blocked message.

Keep in mind that if you get few of these messages you run the risk of having your account suspended. I lost a 2 year old account with perfect feedback and huge sales based on 5 of these complaints. I just kept ignoring them, knowing that it's useless to provide receipts since to Amazon it is too much hassle to deal with the risk of getting more complaints from customers and easier for them to just block you from selling this troubled product. So in a little over a month I received 5 of these (possibly another Seller trying to shut us down since we only sell authentic of course) and eventually they suspended the account. No amount of receipts was been able to bring it back. I would be careful with these as they can shut you down for these.. I would NOT try to realist again on this blocked listing, it won't work. I've done it months later by accident and still got the same block message and performance notification which I'm sure counts against you.
Old 02-16-2015

Yes, I agree with alekov.

No way would I relist this item. Amz said not to list it again or I will be smoked.

What is annoying, is seeing some other cheap newbie sellers listing it. Amz should delete it from the catalogue instead of giving sellers the opportunity to list it, but then giving a warning and blocking it afterwards.
Old 02-16-2015

You delete the product from your stock file and re list it with a new SKU but use the same ASIN. Works all the time,
Old 05-11-2015

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
You delete the product from your stock file and re list it with a new SKU but use the same ASIN. Works all the time,

How is this done ? do you mean same UPC ?
Old 05-11-2015

Find the product in your stock file and delete it. Wait a few days and resist it. If this is a unique item to you then don't this, if its generic you will be OK. If you do FBA in your FBA stock listing it will come up with a red warning say no stock record, so when you recreate the listing you have to use the SKU thats in your FBA stock file so the records will link.
Old 05-12-2015

So for example,

We had samsung charger (authentic) fulfilled through fba. If we delete the item from inventory, receive all fba inventory back. All we have to do is wait and then relist under same ASIN ?

The SKU will be assigned to the new relisted item (samsung charger) automatically If I remember correctly?

New SKU. Same ASIN.
Old 05-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Just delete the product, wait a few days and relist it. Simple
Not recommended.
Old 05-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by halookick View Post
So for example,

We had samsung charger (authentic) fulfilled through fba. If we delete the item from inventory, receive all fba inventory back. All we have to do is wait and then relist under same ASIN ?

The SKU will be assigned to the new relisted item (samsung charger) automatically If I remember correctly?

New SKU. Same ASIN.
Almost, you don't have to the stock returned. You delete the record in your main stock listings on amazon. Wait 24 hours, re list it using merchant sku as in the fba file, copy and paste it into the merchant sky when creating a new stock record then in a few hours the products will be linked and your selling again. Done it quite a few times.

Last edited by Taking The Micky; 05-12-2015 at 08:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
halookick (05-12-2015)
Old 05-12-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Not recommended.
Why rsot, have you had a bad experience doing this?
Old 05-12-2015

Can I create a new listing all together but using a purchased new SKU, same pictures, product info etc ?